Home The Bridge
Options

I Should Have Been a Cowboy

2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    2953ctlt8mml.jpg

Interesting new collection. Unfortunately it seem to have disappeared again.

Looks like maybe got "OOPSed" in the Update.

545yxvc4ktpb.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had that randomly appear once or twice, then disappear.

Last time was in the summer, 12 July.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it comes and goes. I've gotten it before. I suspect it is a collection template or placeholder that is briefly visible when they are working behind the scenes.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a random thought … I’m wondering what 5 cards have the trait that would qualify them for this phantom collection 😆😆

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming the "5" is just a placeholder, it's still a tricky collection idea, but let's play it out...

The Wild West collection already includes a lot of potential options. If we want to be generous and say that horse riding qualifies someone to be a cowboy, then we can add Nexus Kirk, Pike (and Vina?) and several Picards. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone in Trek that rides horses other than these. Could Colonel Q qualify for this (I don't remember the episode well enough)?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Since it was 5/5 on both areas, maybe just placeholder numbers? People who have seen it before, is it always 5/5?
    I've got a screenshot from October 8, 2021 with 5/5.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*