Home The Bridge
Options

It's been a long road ..

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
And it ends here for me.

Words are supposed to be my specialty but today they do not come easily.
I will keep it brief :)

It has been a honor and a privilege to be part of this adventure with you all.
I am very proud of this community, ups and downs included.

Thank you for all the support, for me personnally, as well as for the rest of the team, and the game of course.

My request would be for you to continue being mindful, here and everywhere else.

Star Trek offers us a vision of how better the world could be, it is a worthy goal that each and everyone of us can work towards.

If nothing else, be kind :)

I leave you in the capable hands of Wrg_Ben, don't let it go to his head.

With gratitude,

~Shan <3

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Sorry to hear it. I wish you the best.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    No!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you for everything you've done Shan, good luck with your next adventures! 🖖
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    @Shan, Thank you for all your hard work; it has helped make this game successful.
    Best wishes on your future endeavours! <3
  • Options
    Oh, this is bad news. I wish you good luck.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    This is a very sad day, for the forums, the players and for the game. 😔
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, I have been consistently amazed at how you have herded the cats around here, both on these forums and in the game. I'm sad to see you go but I hope it's on to bigger and better things. Good luck!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunate but I hope things work out!
  • Options
    Allow us to send you off with our best wishes. Thanks for being a great go-between and source of intel (and common sense)!
  • Options
    Best of luck, Shan!
  • Options
    🖖
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Frankly, I don't know how you have tolerated the lot of us for so long, Shan.

Probably the same way that Jadzia was able to tolerate that lot of Ferengi. Or are we worse...?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I just want to say thank you for everything you have done on behalf of our community. I might not have always agreed with you, but I damn sure respected you. World class & always professional. <3
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Shan. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Shan!

You will be sorely missed.

I wish you the best of luck for whatever your future holds.
  • Options
    t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    In acknowledgment of all that you have done both seen and unseen within the Timelines multiverse. The Conclave of the Vulcan Science Academy award you the status of full graduate and alumni of the VSA.
    We are in no doubt that whatever path you follow next you will be successful.

Live Long and Prosper.

T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • Options
    Best wishes to you Shan. I fear you'll be hard to replace.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna miss you. <3

But don't worry, we have your replicator clone.