Home The Bridge
Options

Things that hurt the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    @nan
    @STT Community do you know how I can change it?

How do you trigger a response from this chat bot? It doesn’t seem to be functioning beyond pre-programmed announcements. Or is that considered “working as intended”?

Her name is N.A.N.C.I.!!!!!

Neurally
    Advanced
    Nano
    Chat
    Indulger

• Options
    While I disagree with the banning, I will say that anyone who went to the lengths that incurred the banning knew what they were doing. Anyone who says they innocently kept pushing that button and did not know this wasn’t right is not being truthful.

I pushed the button twice afterwards because it was unexpected that it stayed on screen. Once I saw it kept going, I stopped. I think your condemnations are in bad faith, not just for me, but even for the people who mashed that button until their screens cracked.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    While I disagree with the banning, I will say that anyone who went to the lengths that incurred the banning knew what they were doing. Anyone who says they innocently kept pushing that button and did not know this wasn’t right is not being truthful.

I pushed the button twice afterwards because it was unexpected that it stayed on screen. Once I saw it kept going, I stopped. I think your condemnations are in bad faith, not just for me, but even for the people who mashed that button until their screens cracked.

I made sure to put the part “went to the lengths that incurred the banning” in there. You did not go to such lengths. And you just illustrated my point yourself. You stopped because you knew it wasn’t right.

• Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Andrew wrote: »
    And yes, we do have several members who use tablets and have trouble with Discord, so we've certainly run into that same issue.

No problems on my tablet 🤷‍♂️
    Sorry to heR other folks are having problems
  • Options
    @STT Community do you know how I can change it?

Let me see how we can fix it! I'll get back to you with an answer right away.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    I missed the ban of P U?
    I would come back for that!

They’re back. Under a pseudonym.

I think possibly a second pseudonym. A new name popped up over the weekend.

My name is gladiator

I'm Uhuractacus!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I missed the ban of P U?

My name is gladiator

I'm Uhuractacus!!!!!

You should be able to tell by now that I am not. The way I talk just doesn’t jive

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the ban of P U?

My name is gladiator

I'm Uhuractacus!!!!!

You should be able to tell by now that I am not. The way I talk just doesn’t jive

She reminds me of the guy who kept making new accounts on GlockTalk years ago to troll. His personal weakness was he had an unhealthy obsession with one of the American Idol contestants. If a new member was suspected, all you had to do was misspell her name and he would implode. Our person's weakness is she has a distinctive way of phrasing stuff. Especially in response to "attacks". Real or imagined.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?