Home The Bridge
Options

Is it time for another really good legendary Klingon crew?

2»

Comments

• Options
    how could all y'all forget these 3 klingon legends? and yes we need a kruge who's better than a 3/3!
    christopher-lloyd-autograph-in-person-signed-photograph-26969272090773.jpg?v=1631938685

Amen Brother ✊
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worf from Picard will be the next one in next month's Mega

To my mind, he'd be the first recurring 5* who felt like a truly exciting, deserving one since... I guess Picard and Number One in January, 2020? Mariner was the right choice for the Lower Decks mega, but the Insubordinate variant felt generic. But Zen "Subcontractor" Worf as a recurring 5*? Hell yeah.
  • Options
    I was hoping for a really good Klingon other than another Worf or Torres
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Koral from the Gambit Part II. Not exactly a memorable character, except for the insult with the drink. But of my most note is who played the character. :)

e3f9rihdxivv.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    How about Koral from the Gambit Part II. Not exactly a memorable character, except for the insult with the drink. But of my most note is who played the character. :)

e3f9rihdxivv.png

mwkoomr1vagh.jpg

He's a good one alright B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Salamander ParisSalamander Paris ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I'd like to get Koral, I love somewhat obscure characters played by names I know. On that note, Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (aka K'Vagh)? Sign me up!

KVagh_2154.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klaang from the first episode of Enterprise. Is he the first Klingon to appear on the ST timeline in a non-flashback or concocted moment like TOS' The Savage Curtain with Kahless?
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klaang from the first episode of Enterprise. Is he the first Klingon to appear on the ST timeline in a non-flashback or concocted moment like TOS' The Savage Curtain with Kahless?
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg

Wasn't he a "Kling-ot"? :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg

Wasn't he a "Kling-ot"? :D

I'm not sure who the next Klingot should be.

But we should have gotten Admiral Bobby Singer ages ago!!!!!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?