Home The Bridge
Options

Is it time for another really good legendary Klingon crew?

2»

Comments

• Options
    how could all y'all forget these 3 klingon legends? and yes we need a kruge who's better than a 3/3!
    christopher-lloyd-autograph-in-person-signed-photograph-26969272090773.jpg?v=1631938685

Amen Brother ✊
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worf from Picard will be the next one in next month's Mega

To my mind, he'd be the first recurring 5* who felt like a truly exciting, deserving one since... I guess Picard and Number One in January, 2020? Mariner was the right choice for the Lower Decks mega, but the Insubordinate variant felt generic. But Zen "Subcontractor" Worf as a recurring 5*? Hell yeah.
  • Options
    I was hoping for a really good Klingon other than another Worf or Torres
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Koral from the Gambit Part II. Not exactly a memorable character, except for the insult with the drink. But of my most note is who played the character. :)

e3f9rihdxivv.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    How about Koral from the Gambit Part II. Not exactly a memorable character, except for the insult with the drink. But of my most note is who played the character. :)

e3f9rihdxivv.png

mwkoomr1vagh.jpg

He's a good one alright B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Salamander ParisSalamander Paris ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I'd like to get Koral, I love somewhat obscure characters played by names I know. On that note, Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (aka K'Vagh)? Sign me up!

KVagh_2154.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klaang from the first episode of Enterprise. Is he the first Klingon to appear on the ST timeline in a non-flashback or concocted moment like TOS' The Savage Curtain with Kahless?
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klaang from the first episode of Enterprise. Is he the first Klingon to appear on the ST timeline in a non-flashback or concocted moment like TOS' The Savage Curtain with Kahless?
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg

Wasn't he a "Kling-ot"? :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    04ex5hvranz6.jpg

Wasn't he a "Kling-ot"? :D

I'm not sure who the next Klingot should be.

But we should have gotten Admiral Bobby Singer ages ago!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?