Options

Captain's Bridge Supplies Objective Event

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    I tried the whales but they didn't count, must only work for humans :D
    The Whales are from one of the TOS Movies not the series.
    Like the non-whales, which on the other hand count nevertheless.

Not sure, I had Flint to level up so I wasn't worried about trying anyone from anything other than the tv show.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    200 Federation Shuttle missions, at 8 a day that's 25 days.

That is consistent with previous month long OEs.

If you have your shuttles tanked(which I'm aware a lot don't) , you can do that in a day seeing as that was the winning faction

Leveling up crew is easy if you just open up basic packs/use crew from voyages & level them to 10 them airlock them

The tricky part for some is going to be constellation. Battles. Luckily that's the ship I use in arena anyway. But I imagine there will be a skirmish - either full or partial - during this event so that cam be completed during the gathering of intel

Not sure if you know: if you set your ship to be the Constellation in the Shipyard then ship away team missions count. You just need the chrons then to do it.

That's why I mentioned skirmish - when you are farming/leveling up 🙂
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    There is confusion as to which crew are working for the OE requirements. For example, TOS movie-era: Lt. Ilia worked, but Adm. Cartwright did not. TOS tv-era: Wyatt Earp did not. Crossover crew: Dahar master Kang did not, but 23rd Century Martok did.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Odd that George and Gracie did not work as they appear to have the TOS trait
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    They are not exactly crew though are they?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I had Captain Scott count, Martia.

This means all TOS movies seem to count

I tried the whales but they didn't count, must only work for humans :D

The Whales are from one of the TOS Movies not the series.

Martia is from the movies and works

Looks like we need to test and see if they count, before leveling up higher.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had enough TOS crew waiting to be worked on that I finished the 90 levels within hours and the ship battles pretty quickly. Arena and Shuttles are a longer term deal, but I expect to finish towards the end of next week. This was very helpful.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished Immortalizing and Freezing 4 🌟 Taylor and saw that counted. Then, finished with Roger Korby.

Seems like some movie Crew count and some don't.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's odd. They're not using the TOS trait. I wonder if they hard coded a list of crew and screwed up.
  • Options

Only human arrogance would assume "crew" must be meant for man.

Cetacean Ops are crew, but George and Gracie are definitely passengers.

In the context of this game, though, "crew" is generally assumed to mean any collectable card, even those who were definitely never any sort of crew; Trelane, for the first example that comes to mind.
  • Options

Only human arrogance would assume "crew" must be meant for man.
    when you take in account all the other alien races, most definitely.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess we can tell who spent a large part of their early adolescence staying up late on sleepovers re-watching IV on VHS with a friend and committing its dialogue to memory, and who had better things to do.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess we can tell who spent a large part of their early adolescence staying up late on sleepovers re-watching IV on VHS with a friend and committing its dialogue to memory, and who had better things to do.

I still have the VHS. And a player.

But I was always jealous of those who had the complete series sets. So outdated now, but at the time, I thought that was the best thing.
  • Options
    These days films seem to come out in a month or so - if not at the same time - on home media after cinema
    Back in ye old days it was years before you would get the Star Wars films on tape - officially at least

Betamax FTW BTW ✊