Home The Bridge
Options

Your Quality of Play Improvement Requests (a.k.a., this is annoying, go fix it)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is to do with device scaling -
    I recently swicthed from a 4.7" screen to 6.5" screen and can say that my game play experience is much worse as the scaling is horrible on the larger screen - eveything is so much bigger which makes it look squashed and requires so much more scrolling.

iphone 7 - 4.7" screen
    hau0b1l8rtg9.png
    4y7hcmanec76.png
    i3i03c6vjsg0.png

iphone Xs Max - 6.5" screen
    0xbzu32fpylu.png
    yoaglyfuxdzw.png
    c19hyjeu11yw.png

I have noticed the game get frequently stuck in vertical mode on iOS recently forcing me to restart.
  • Options
    eXo | RamzaeXo | Ramza ✭✭✭
    At least you can take better closeups of the ships when stuck in vertical mode.

But yeah, the game is also shite with Dynamic Island not being considered for the iOS client on iPhone 15 Pro and tiny 'X' controls stuck in the corner of a screens on basically any iOS version since the iPhone X.

Great QOL suggestion.
  • Options
    Shidoni wrote: »
    I would like the game to remember that I don't ever want opening packs to be at 1 speed, instead of making me tap to speed it up Every. Damn. Time.
    Same thing with ship battles, both speed and auto.

I agree on the packs and gauntlet, but I don't really want that to happen with ship battles. Often I'll start a ship battle on manual to make sure everything is set up right, then turn on Auto and turn up the speed when I'm done. Having to be sure to hit the speed button immediately when starting each battle would be a pain.

(It would be nice to have that as an option, but I understand most people don't like the game options screen to be too big.)

There should be option screen to allow people to set preset preferences for all the different areas of the game.

The easiest is to have the game remember what you used last for each interface. It sort of does that on some interfaces... Like Gauntlet? Or am I remembering a different game...
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the crew in overflow appear in order of their timers and to not move around every time I delete one.
    I have a ticket in to CS to restore an Assimilated Bashir and one copy of Magnus, because I did my math over when I needed to come back off the wrong Magnus. Missed them by minutes. They changed order when I airlocked someone and I forgot they do that. A Magnus was in the same place, but a different one. >:) I thought I had time to deal with a running toilet and got back with a couple minutes to spare, I thought. Wrong. I went back to tossing crew and realized they were gone.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Y'know, it'd be nice if you could buy the parts of a campaign you missed after the campaign too. The 24.99 after is silly if you can't buy the rest of the 10 (or 50) levels you missed.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'know, it'd be nice if you could buy the parts of a campaign you missed after the campaign too. The 24.99 after is silly if you can't buy the rest of the 10 (or 50) levels you missed.

When you buy a campaign you get all the levels. Including the ones that were already cleared. If you buy the campaign on the last day after you already completed everything on the free tier, you'll get every level of the premium and ultra tier unlocked the moment you buy the campaign.
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a search when using the replicator, to easily find the items I want to throw into it.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the crew in overflow appear in order of their timers and to not move around every time I delete one.

Ditto when we freeze crew members. I really don't understand why any change in roster causes the crews to shuffle. It's especially irritating after a faction event when I have several crew members to send back to the freezer.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    I just received rations for a dilemma.
    So, we just had a reset.

Edit: I am on iOS.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

You can also purchase the last few levels you may have missed. 50 levels on the other hand though... unless it was an emergency or you were on holiday?