Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called it.

First the already under discussion Steamboat Willie horror film, and now called a January Mega for Convergence!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    In-game announcement of the Event did not have Chronitons attached.

Just saying.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

qj6fjzjhpu1q.jpg
    gqy6k1rw2m3n.jpg
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    Nevermind.
  • Options
    Otto wrote: »
    The "January 2024" trait?

nzevnnv5sgnr.jpg

nee18d4ia44d.png
    l04waukwlp4w.png
    xmet1210z55q.png
  • Options
    OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    @STT Community this January 2024 trait is invisible in the game. Without unsanctioned tools we would never know which crew has the event bonus.
  • Options
    It definitely would be nice for the Trait to actually be useable to sort Crew in-game.

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11
    I did not see it was a mega earlier, just a lwaxana that I could not see in the rewards.

Troi can Quip the sacred chalice. She is a good candidate for dip in Continuum Missions.

The easiest way of solving the January 2024 hidden trait is with a new collection.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are apparently other tweaks going on for convergence day.

It would help if we got a general convergence day announcement instead of getting bits and pieces and leaving players to guess at what is missing.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I raise a practical question at this point: does a January Mega mean no February Mega? Or are we looking at two Megas on top of one another? A kinda mega à trois (or deux, I guess, in this instance)?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Otto wrote: »
    The "January 2024" trait?

nzevnnv5sgnr.jpg

dr lazarus timelines original wheeennnnnnnnn :s
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Can I raise a practical question at this point: does a January Mega mean no February Mega? Or are we looking at two Megas on top of one another? A kinda mega à trois (or deux, I guess, in this instance)?

Good question.

I doubt it. It would really be a half Jan and half Feb mega. I think this is the February mega a little early. Perhaps they'll do one of those mini arc events after.
  • Options

Just saying.

Greetings Captain, we usually send Chronitons for Galaxy or Hybrid events with Galaxy phase on it. Continuing Mission is a Skirmish Event. I hope In understood correctly your statement, If not Let us know. LLAP
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

You would be surprised... but in a good way ;)
    LLAP
  • Options

Just saying.

Greetings Captain, we usually send Chronitons for Galaxy or Hybrid events with Galaxy phase on it. Continuing Mission is a Skirmish Event. I hope In understood correctly your statement, If not Let us know. LLAP

And Skirmish uses Chronitons to make Intel.....
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saying.

You should check your transition notes. Shan used to send chronitons for skirmish events.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saying.

You have always sent chronitons for skirmish events in the past.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

Just saying.

You should check your transition notes. Shan used to send chronitons for skirmish events.
    ChaosChild wrote: »

Just saying.

You have always sent chronitons for skirmish events in the past.

To be fair to Nancy, a LOT of stuff is happening in a small window of time.

The Convergence Day Mega, the Convergence Day OE, a tease of Moopsy.

Quite easy to forget one Event normally getting "extras" in the in-game message and miss it.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick turnaround. It looks like the 8th anniversary email has 900 chronitons. I'm guessing that extra 100 chronitons are to make up for it.
  • Options
    Starting early this Event.....

zgbs7s0gdbrf.png
  • Options
    Seeing a lot of errors in the event.a3281qne9o3x.png
    onlhgndut975.png
  • Options
    wq18g4xfqql9.png
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the team has been informed and they are working on the server issue atm. LLAP
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, the team has been informed and they are working on the server issue atm. LLAP

Are they working on the people who were knocked out of a copy of the Legendary?!?!?

• Options

Are they working on the people who were knocked out of a copy of the Legendary?!?!?

I hope so!!! @STT Community
  • Options
    And the game has been so slow this morning that battles are taking twice as long as they should!
  • Options

Greetings Captain, Would you mind elaborating so I can provide detailed feedback to the team? Thank you in advance. LLAPS