Home The Bridge
Options

No need to rush a decison on getting the Mirror Jadzia pack...you have 1 year to decide!

[GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
BREAKING NEWS

Looks like the temporal disruption has expanded into the real world and is now affecting Event packs!

omvo3z2uqvyt.jpg

vcui3r6l8s07.gif

b3icz2jcepo3.gif

as9abppfhhfy.gif

o83atnfln68g.gif

:)
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
All are welcome to join and use the Bot.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is of course a mistake and the offer will be taken down on Monday :)
  • Options
    Please just leave it there Shan. It will take me that long to be able to afford it ;)

Though saying that, she'll be in the portal about then so maybe I'll wait?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS

Looks like the temporal disruption has expanded into the real world and is now affecting Event packs!

omvo3z2uqvyt.jpg

vcui3r6l8s07.gif

b3icz2jcepo3.gif

as9abppfhhfy.gif

o83atnfln68g.gif

:)

Thanks for tattling......lol
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Which Monday?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that's disappointed that we didn't get a fun snarky remark from Black Pebble?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the mistake was it wasnt for an Adult Wesley.fucrvbsby873.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! I think most of us can relate. Get this, my parents were disappointed that I didn’t resign to working on an assembly line. Now I’m the operations manager for the place. I think I won.
  • Options

Actually that is not how that works.... You can not make an offer and then when someone points it out say "this is a mistake we will be taking it down". Making a written offer does actually mean something. Anyone that has received it is most likely legally able to get it within the time offered.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    Don't encourage him >:)

Awwww...why not? Ive grown to enjoy his comments :lol: except when @Black Pebble suggested that Da Vinchi should be a SEC primary :flushed: !!
  • Options
    I was thinking of getting it tuesday. Will I get compensated if it's not there?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options

Actually that is not how that works.... You can not make an offer and then when someone points it out say "this is a mistake we will be taking it down". Making a written offer does actually mean something. Anyone that has received it is most likely legally able to get it within the time offered.

Legally, you are incorrect (at least in the US). It is not false advertising to pull an offer early, nor was a contract created. Additionally, there is some case law that allows businesses to not honor honest and obvious errors.

Any judge would laugh you out of court if you tried pursuing this.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Davey1983 wrote: »
    Any judge would laugh you out of court if you tried pursuing this.

Actually I can think of one judge that wouldn't, because he actually tried to sue someone for millions of dollars over a "satisfaction guaranteed" sign at a dry cleaners.
    Of course, he's no longer a judge now...

http://loweringthebar.net/2016/06/pants-chapter-28.html
  • Options
    Tongo RadTongo Rad ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    bym1vtb7zcix.png
    Mine is now showing TWO Jadzia offers for one year- and one is for $9.99!
  • Options
    Tongo Rad wrote: »
    bym1vtb7zcix.pngMine is now showing TWO Jadzia offers for one year- and one is for $9.99!

+

c1u3a3nnxdck.jpg

=

"Captain, DB is raising sheilds ... wait ... the shields only protect half the ship!"

o3wv04rv28kh.jpg

"Well .... what are you waiting for?" ....

kuoknf3wp4zi.gif

9kgnear496o5.gif

Note: No DB employee was actually hurt in the making of this post.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    sccp74v2lc2n.png

Wow...not only is the offer up for a year but its counterpart is also available up for a year. EDIT: I just remembered that I have never seen a 10 dollar event offer?
  • Options
    As some would say: we don't make mistakes we just have happy little accidents :)
  • Options
    But what i wonder is if this is a legit offer or if i buy it will i get nothing. I personally dont want ut either way but i figured id post this for others since there w asnt mention about it in the daily Starfleet message. Just that the offer will be taken down on Monday and then wham i see this with another 365 day countdown right next to the original which incidentally still is counting down from 364.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit on the $10 offer. Hoped to get 2 more Dax from the pulls, but certainly can't complain about the results. Here's the first pull - Sulan was chosen over first Pike and second Captain La Forge. He's been near the top of my wishlist for a while. Didn't cap the second pull - just a Reed.

ar4qg8xyf0ot.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Well, Shan clearly stated that it will be taken down on monday. Even if our favorite Klingon Babyface McClain joked about "which Monday", it will still be out after the event :) Even if DB done goofed up again.

Oh, DB - sometimes I wish you'd never change. You make me laugh at weird things :D

On another note, damn, this super rare Jadzia gives even some legendaries a run for their money. A FLAT 1015 Security with Starbase bonus. She's awesome in both shuttles (flat) and voyages once skill is added.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offer is legit, and obviously it won't be available for a year.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    That being said, I got the 9.99 one, and BOTH packs gave me a Jadzia! My girl is now 4/4!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    That being said, I got the 9.99 one, and BOTH packs gave me a Jadzia! My girl is now 4/4!

That's what I was hoping for, but as I said here, can't complain with the results.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

That's what I was hoping for, but as I said here, can't complain with the results.

Thanks for the confirmation..with DB anything is possible
  • Options
    Well, Shan clearly stated that it will be taken down on monday. Even if our favorite Klingon Babyface McClain joked about "which Monday", it will still be out after the event :)

I'll have you know I take matters of fluctuations in the space/time continuum seriously.
  • Options
    Well, Shan clearly stated that it will be taken down on monday. Even if our favorite Klingon Babyface McClain joked about "which Monday", it will still be out after the event :)

I'll have you know I take matters of fluctuations in the space/time continuum seriously.

Then I shall wear tritanium gloves to deal with you, just in case you bite too much... On another note, it was a marvelous joke. Does that save my skin in the future? I hope it does...
  • Options
    Not only do I have two Jadzia offers set to expire some 365 days hence, but somehow I can buy two Mirror Jadzias for $25US or one for $10US. Someone at DB seems to be mathematically challenged.
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.