Home The Holodeck

5* Mirror Janeway for Event Finale

I hope the artwork looks good for the Mirror Janeway *5 finale card. DB please use something like this.

10eweze70ajq.jpg

Comments

• ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    That would be incredible, I would 100% support that Mirror Janeway.
  • You mean Mirror Empress Janeway.
  • ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Nah, the Terran Empire is dead by Janeway's time, no way the Terran rebellion can rebuild the Empire that quickly. Mercenary Mirror Janeway makes more sense.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is she wearing a shock collar?
  • Terran Rebellion Janeway.

eq1bga16i6yn.jpg
  • Yeah I know that this is the reality.

Please spend $99.99 for this....maybe...we can throw in some other imaginary things like chrons...and credits...a bitcoin maybe.

2o7s6bsn5j6j.jpg
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scientist wrote: »
    Yeah I know that this is the reality.

Please spend $99.99 for this....maybe...we can throw in some other imaginary things like chrons...and credits...a bitcoin maybe.

ffjmse24jqgh.jpg

It's on the money now
  • You forgot the yellow/blue chunky highlighting. Also, probably an eye patch because that's how you know she's EVIL.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • She's severely overdressed for people to throw money at. Give her a Mirror Troi-type costume and people will change their minds.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's severely overdressed for people to throw money at. Give her a Mirror Troi-type costume and people will change their minds.

How about Pirate Mirror Janeway?

bvjgnr2mblzp.jpg

(source for the above image on DeviantArt, by artist G672)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @Scientist posted that one further up the thread.

I prefer the pseudo Section 31 uniform than the pirate gear, but it's interesting.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • edited December 2017
    Data1001 wrote: »
    She's severely overdressed for people to throw money at. Give her a Mirror Troi-type costume and people will change their minds.

How about Pirate Mirror Janeway?

(source for the above image on DeviantArt, by artist G672)

Saw it - still severely overdressed. Players need more... incentive :D It was just a few days ago when people were asking for Mirror Hoshi-style uniform for Mirror T'Pol...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Scientist posted that one further up the thread.

Oh, whoops — sorry. Let's just say that certain posts from certain folks have a sort of "invisible" quality for me...

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Guess I should work on my Assimilated Janeway, just in case.
  • dq3k425o9luu.jpg

MUHAHAHAHA Mirror Guinan
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Yet we all know it's gonna be Riker

jbpm0e118zf2.jpg
  • Man I need to work out to move to the mirror universe...
  • Data1001 wrote: »

Oh, whoops — sorry. Let's just say that certain posts from certain folks have a sort of "invisible" quality for me...

I would also make posts "invisible" if I was a gentle snowflake that couldn't handle any adversity.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Scientist wrote: »
    Data1001 wrote: »

I would also make posts "invisible" if I was a gentle snowflake that couldn't handle any adversity.

The fact he can't see the statement kinda takes a lot of the heat out of the burn, lol

Well....I can't offend his delicate constitution. I probably said something a while ago about hating STD at which point he started crying, blocked me, and rocked back and forth uttering 'Im offended...Im offended....."

Anyway getting back on track. I am hoping that the artwork the next phase of this event is better than this week.
  • Lets hope they don't use more comic art for other things. fn4rxqkgmshq.jpg
  • ScientistScientist ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I really don't care if you like me. Remove your post which has nothing to do with this thread. It's Spam. Also I don't need any self reflection there isn't anything wrong with me.

I wouldn't mind this Janway either.

budt8i2392ia.jpg

This discussion has been closed.