Home The Bridge

Show us your "This DID NOT just happen" gauntlet moment...

13»

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had 3 rounds in a row that were wall-to-wall FE Gun Show Picard. A few minutes ago I had 2 rounds in a row that were wall-to-wall Gianan and Mirror Phlox. I can't compete with that.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    When everyone has the same "best" characters, everyone runs the same "best" characters.
  • Here's a couple from today.

First one is a 25% vs 5%. Got my backside handed to me..

vi4sr7trqlpm.png

But then, revenge was served cold on this 25% vs 25%..

9z6rk9ceiw6h.png

There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    uduzm0mjrvoe.png

:neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Gauntlet is definitely the worst part of this game... where algorithm is done wrong and then DB made it worse by giving powerful free crew.

The walls of duplicate character are mind boggling....

And don’t blame RNG - it is DB algorithm!

• ssxo62b4h2lv.jpg
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    s1mmt3azh7ro.png

Gowron looks mighty pleased with himself doesn't he? Looks like he was in one of those, "hold my beer" fights
  • w2xwsin0mn7q.png
    GOWRON LAUGHS AT YOU LITTLE MAN....
  • The whole point of gauntlet is to piss a lot of of people off, and so far it’s successful.
    w2xwsin0mn7q.png

Oh thats just wrong....must have been a battle for 3, 6, 9, 12 etc in a row....I find the most "impossible/improbable" losses always happen on the 3s......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh thats just wrong....must have been a battle for 3, 6, 9, 12 etc in a row....I find the most "impossible/improbable" losses always happen on the 3s......

Look again.
    Dralix wrote: »

Look again.

Oh DUH! Got it backwards....where is my triple face palm DUH moment? :blush:
    Dralix wrote: »

Look again.

Oh DUH! Got it backwards....where is my triple face palm DUH moment? :blush:

Here it is..that look when you are so accustomed to trolling gauntlet you get it wrong....
    pjhjaogk3jic.jpg
  • 6doj4z4wxzup.jpg

Here's an upset.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almeowst couldn't believe 7000 or more was possible ... thankies Kahless! :)

k875jymka8c8.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I’ve had 5* crew like Mirror Picard and Surak who clearly have higher stats get beaten by weaker crew because of dumbass critical chances even though those crew have 5% chance. It’s like gauntlet keeps giving you a middle finger on purpose because it hates you and I want to punch it in the face for cheating me out of a clear victory.
  • w2xwsin0mn7q.png

yes, many ppl (including me) says so, but some ppl say that’s not the case.

how does RNG affect the match every 3n match?
    RNG cannot.. it is the algorithm