Home Fleet Central
Options

FNB looking for laid back daily players

Comments

• Options
    Great! Glad to have you join. I sent you a PM and will search for you in game. Our average level is about 50 so there should be some good experience to draw from.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Post removed
  • Options
    Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    If you're stuck in a fleet full of inactive players, give us a shout. Several new members have, and are happy with the results and our low key appproach

d9glc21bsxkh.jpg

If you are interested in joining a low key, active fleet here's how:
    1) leave your current fleet
    2) once you' solo, you can search in fleets for Franks n Beans and send a request to join.
    3) pm me or post your name/lvl/avatar and I will search for you to send an invite. The member search feature is a little wonky right now so searching for Frans n Beans in the fleet area of the game is best, or you can message Me.

Come join us. We make it go.
  • Options
    Franks n Beans (FNB) still has room for daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want additional responsibilities or required activities. Laid back is our motto.

Why Join FNB?
    -Star base bonuses make your characters stronger!
    -Free chronitons and honor every day!!!
    -Gain shared crew bonuses in events if you choose to play
    -Advice / Tips and Tricks

Requirements:
    -No chat requirements at all
    -No required activities other than you play and have hopefully have fun
    -If you're enjoying the benefits, you may contribute to the star base but no one monitors you
    -Have a Captain level - no level requirements
    -It's best if you use a name other than simply Captain but hey, if that's your thing...
    -No Facebook page to join or snapchat or twitter feed or blah blah blah
    -We don't have a website, or spreadsheets to fill out or any other life stealing activities other than playing the game.

Laid back. No pressure. Bonuses. Citizenship is guaranteed. If you are interested PM me for simplest steps to apply

3qsxcl08oxlp.jpg
  • Options
    AcerAcer ✭✭
    I’ve been in this fleet for over a month, it’s laid back, makes most of the starbase honor targets, there for help when you need it, but NO pressure on events. Love it!
  • Options
    I just saw a post where some fleets require you to download an outside app to chat. That bytes.

FNB will never ask anyone to download any other apps, create spreadsheets, pay our mortgage, or go for coffee and donuts. We will ask you to have fun, kick in on the star base building, and if you are gone for a couple months, we will figure you aren't playing anymore, not that you can't communicate through in game chat.

FNB is recruiting. We are level 50 starbase and growing. We chat but only to share tips and occasional jokes. Sometimes I don't get all the chat messages. I have not died as a result, so I think it's ok. So if you're looking for 5% bump on all your characters, extra free chronitons and honor, give us a shout. We're active, are not performance hounds, and are more fun than them!
  • Options
    Captain name Revdog, avatar is Rom. thank you
  • Options
    Captain name Revdog, avatar is Rom. thank you

Invite has been sent. It works sometimes, but not always. If not, drop out of current fleet, go into fleets all the way to the right and Search on Franks n Beans and send a join request. That works.
  • Options
    Franks n Beans is looking for daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want want a second job, with additional responsibilities or requirements. Laid back is our motto.

Our fleet is active and helpful when you need it. Prefer sipping Tranya to chat? No problem. Want tips in different areas of the game? Everyone in the fleet has benefited at some time from shared experience / knowledge.

If you are interested PM me or search for Franks n Beans in the fleet area and send us a join request. As long as we have room, you'll have a home with bonuses, shared crew and extra chronitons.
  • Options
    FNB has welcomed a couple great new Captains, and have room for more. PM me if you're interested in bonuses, camaraderie and an active fleet.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Going into another leg of the mega - if you don't have an active fleet, consider joining the FNB!

Franks n Beans is looking for daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want guilt trips, additional responsibilities or a lot of requirements. Laid back is our motto.

Why Join FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (free chronitons, extra honor, extra replicator ueses and more!)
    -Gain shared crew bonuses in events
    -Advice if you have questions about the game
    -All ST fans welcome, TOS, movies, TNG, Voyer, DS9, Enterprise, even have Babylon 5 fans!
    We're not judgey

Requirements:
    -No off game apps required.
    -No chat requirements.
    -It would be great if you participated in the events to help out squadron, but not required.
    -It would be helpful if you contributed to the star base building - the main reason for being in a fleet
    -Have a Captain level - no level requirements
    -We would appreciate if you use a name other than simply Captain, else we get confused. Also an Avatar picture helps for those of us that can't remember names.
    -No Facebook page to join or snapchat or twitter, or reddit or... blah blah blah
    -We don't have a website, or spreadsheets to fill out or any other life stealing activities other than playing the game.

Laid back. No pressure. Bonuses. Citizenship is guaranteed. If you are interested PM Me..
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I switched and love it. It is a good fleet.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Is your fleet anchored with inactive players? People not contributing to star base? Looking for something better? Join the FNB!

Franks n Beans is looking for daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want to deal with control freaks, guilt trips, additional responsibilities or a lot of requirements. Laid back is our motto. Our space station has hammocks! We are typically ranked in the top 200 fleets in events.

Why Join FNB?
    -Star base currently level 70 130 and growing. Faster if you join in!
    +7% +10%to all core skills!
    100 extra chronitons per day
    +3 Replicator uses
    +Free Tranya in the starboard pub
    -Shared crew bonuses in faction events
    -One of our founding members has had a pig named Kevin Bacon
    -Advice about the game and tips on how to do better and the freedom to ignore
    -Join a squad or start your own and conquer the universe!

Requirements:
    -Play the game. That's about it.
    -Captain level - no level requirements. Today, fleet team ranges from 40-70+. If you're lower or higher that's fine. Well... higher depending on what state you live in
    -No off game apps required.
    -No chat requirements.
    -Everyone contributes to the star base.
    -No one talks about Fight Club
    -If you disappear for more than 3 weeks without letting someone know, then we will assume you are not playing.
    -Everyone in the fleet uses an avatar name other than just Captain, otherwise we get confused.
    -No Facebook page to join or snapchat or twitter, or reddit or... blah blah blah
    -No website, or spreadsheets to fill out or any other life stealing activities other than playing the game.

Laid back. No pressure. Bonuses. Hammocks. Citizenship is guaranteed.
    If you are interested send me a message - click on my name, and when you get to my profile page, click on Message towards the upper right.

sc1mp4ylqm3f.jpg
  • Options
    We are a good fleet and everyone participates. Come join us.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Are you new to Start Trek Timelines? Find fleets a bit intimidating? Or maybe you are a veteran in a fleet dwindling with inactive players? Think about joining the FNB!

Franks n Beans is looking for daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game, but don't want to deal with additional responsibilities or a lot of requirements. Laid back is our motto.

If you are new to the game, we have some seasoned players who are more than willing to share tips and answer questions.

If you are a veteran, we are an active fleet. We have a growing Starbase with lots of bonuses and we placed in the top 100 in the last event.

We're growing and looking for folks with a laid back attitude. If interested message me, or search in fleets for Franks n Beans. See you out there!
  • Options
    Our fleet also welcomes over Game of Thrones players. Come and join us and your friends who have already found us.
  • Options
    Bartleby MalfoyBartleby Malfoy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello! I am one of those refugees from Westeros finding my feet in these new realms. I actually know next to nothing about Star Trek itself, but I am enjoying the game enough so far I see myself being a somewhat laid back daily player. Can I join? Currently level 13, in-game name Bartleby Malfoy.

Edited to add: I have sent an application to join in-game.
  • Options
    Oh Allan, we'll be happy to tell you more about Star Trek than you ever wanted or needed to know. :)
  • Options
    Allan L. wrote: »
    Hello! I am one of those refugees from Westeros finding my feet in these new realms. I actually know next to nothing about Star Trek itself, but I am enjoying the game enough so far I see myself being a somewhat laid back daily player. Can I join? Currently level 13, in-game name Bartleby Malfoy.

Edited to add: I have sent an application to join in-game.

I've been busy and only paying superficial attention the past day and a half. Sorry. Did you join? If you want, message any of us and we will help all we can.
  • Options
    I've been busy and only paying superficial attention the past day and a half. Sorry. Did you join? If you want, message any of us and we will help all we can.

Hello! A friendly captain with a most remarkable toupee avatar let me in a couple of days ago. Loving the laid-back environment and the extra chronitons!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the FNB Allan... I mean Bartleby!

All Westeros refugees are welcome to join us as long as we have room. Just search for Franks n Beans in the fleets and send a join request. Not sure how to do that? Click on my avatar here, and message me.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    FNB has room for a few good people, and no pressure

n508j7v6etuc.jpg

If interested message me, or search in fleets for Franks n Beans. See you out there!
  • Options
    Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    You don't have to earn 400k VP to join FNB!
    You don't have to be a super high level to join FNB!
    You don't have to download any chat apps or spreadsheets to join FNB!

Our Starbase is level 70+ providing lots of bonuses, including chronitons and honor. Just for being FNB. All we ask is that you play. If you decide to take a break, just let us know.

If you are looking for a supportive, active fleet, message us, or just search Franks and Beans in fleet.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Mega Event starts soon. If you're in a non-active fleet and would like something bettter, join the FNB.
    Free chronitons, honor and core skill and proficiency bonuses.

If you're interested in playing alongside a comfortable group of people here to play, give us a shout. Message me or in game, search fleets for Franks n Beans. We have open enrollment til we we're full.
  • Options
    And we are awesome.
  • Options
    Comfortable and open to vegan options.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Plus you can make fun of me, the only person you'll meet who actually went to the ER to get 5 stitches from a Bush's beans can. (But those beanie weanies were worth it.)
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Were they vegan?
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Were they vegan?

Nope. Pure 100% grilled beef...so yummy
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Fun will now commence.

But seriously, I'm glad I found a home in this fleet. Laid-back, yet supportive, with a treasure trove of knowledge in the veteran players. With the next leg of the mega event starting soon, if you'd like to be part of a friendly and active, yet relaxed and gemütlich, fleet, come join us!