Home Fleet Central
Options

FNB looking for laid back daily players

124»

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great fleet. We have several openings. The fleet is laid back and non-demanding, but we are a top 100 fleet. We have several times been top 50. Come join. There is even a place in my squad. We all help each other as needed, but no one worries when someone needs to slow down for a bit.
  • Options
    Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    ge1yju1ve3nm.jpg

za8ahre46aay.jpg

If your fleet isn't as active as you need, come join FNB!!!

Franks n Beans is a laid back fleet with a couple openings for active players that don't need any added stress. Join FNB and enjoy playing the game without pressure.

Why FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (maxxed out) provides 10% bonus to all core skills and proficiencies!
    -Free Daily Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day!
    -Noobs welcome
    -Advice from seasoned Experts to help you progress in the game

Requirements:
    -Main requirement is that you show up, play regularly and have fun
    -Open to level 30 and above
    -If you need some time off, just let us know so we don't give your seat away.

Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets and send a request to join

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

You can also message me here and I'll get back to you as soon as I check in.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Looking for the meaning of life? We know what it is!
    Looking for a holy grail? We got one!
    Looking for an active fleet with a maxed out starbase? Well, we got that too.

FNB has slots open up and we're looking for active players that can use extra daily chronitons, honor, bonuses to character traits, and a supportive playing environment.

Here's how you can have all this:
    1. Leave your current fleet.
    2. Search for Franks n Beans
    3. Send a request to join
    4. You can also message me here . I don't camp on the forum, but I'll get back to you as soon as I check in.
  • Options
    Franks n Beans has a couple openings for active players. FNB encourages playing the game without added pressure.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides 10% bonus to all core skills and proficiencies!
    -Encouragement and advice from seasoned players to help you progress in the game
    -New to the game? No problem, noobs welcome

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

• Options
    Franks n Beans has a couple openings for active players. FNB encourages playing the game without added pressure.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides 10% bonus to all core skills and proficiencies!
    -Encouragement and advice from seasoned players to help you progress in the game

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

Hi Dane, I'm Piotr, a 56 level player and I'm interested to join your laidback fleet. Do you still have some openings?
  • Options
    Hi Piotr, yes, we do. If you drop out of your current fleet, you can search for Franks n Beans and submit a request to join. You can also message me and I'll send you an invitation.
  • Options
    Thanks Dane! I have just applied:) My nick is SQU
  • Options
    Two long time Captains have recently retired from the game leaving two open slots in our fleet. We will miss them and send them this toast:

The wind that blows
    The ship that goes,
    And the lass that loved a sailor

Venture well old friends. If you ever pick up with STT again, you know you have a home port.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies - enough to make a Ferengi blush
    -Positive environment with seasoned players happy to help you progress in the game

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

• Options
    Open Seats!
    Come break down the turbolift doors!
    Great Fleet to call .. Home!

❣ Husband & Wife Team ❣
  • Options
    Franks n Beans has a couple open bays in our star port for active captains. FNB encourages playing the game without trying to tell anyone how they ought to play.

Don't like back to back to back events? Don't play if you don't want to. Do your own thing and have have fun playing a Star Trek game. Advice is available if you have questions, but nothing pushed on anyone.

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies - horsepower to crush in Gauntlet
    -Free Daily Chronitons, ISM & Honor every day! Also free tranya shots regularly
    -Positive environment with veteran players happy to help you progress in the game
    -Veterans and noobs welcome
    -Need to balance game play with real life? Just let us know if you need a break.

Requirements:
    -Have a STT account
    -Use a avatar name that can be searched and doesn't yield 50 identical results. even if temporary
    -Enjoy Sechuan, Italian, Mexican or some other type of food

Where do I sign up?

You will have to leave current fleet to search. Not in a fleet? Join this one!

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested in a good fleet, we are a casual fleet without any stress, but we can win, too. We are currently at 41/50 captains, but we are currently ranked #50 in this event.

No stress, but lots of possibilities.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    bcsme9whtnqk.jpg
    kysu70pdql0e.jpg
    yghw9fut85da.jpg

Fully leveled star base won't help with skirmish that is broken, but will make you strong.

If you're ready to help, search for for Franks n Beans in fleets and send a request to join or message me here . Can you make our skirmish go?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Franks n Beans has a couple openings for active players to help attack the Fleet Battle Bosses. FNB encourages playing the game without trying to tell anyone how they ought to play. Play your way.

Are you in a fading fleet with few active members? FNB has a bunch, but could use a few more!

suz223ezd2zk.jpg

Why FNB?

-Level 134 Star base provides bonus to all skills and proficiencies - horsepower to crush in Gauntlet
    -Positive environment with veteran players happy to help you progress in the game
    -Veterans and noobs welcome
    -Need to balance game play with real life? Just let us know if you need a break.

Requirements:
    -Have a STT account
    -Please use a avatar name that can be searched without resulting in 50 identical results.

Where do I sign up?

For fastest response Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets and send a request to join
    You will have to leave current fleet to search. Not in a fleet? Join this one!

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg

Not ready to leave your fleet til you speak to someone?