Home Fleet Central
Options

FNB looking for laid back daily players

Comments

• Options
    Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The FNB is 90% full, but we are still accepting Captains interested in a low key approach to playing the game without quotas and bunch of requirements. We were all new to the game at one time, and we help each other out

The only requirements we have are to have fun and be courteous:
    -Daily Play is preferred but if real life gets in the way and you need some time off, just let us know and we can save your spot
    -Play in events is preferred, but if you don't want to, join a squad with like minded Captains so those that do play events can be successful too
    -Pick a name for your avatar so we don't call you Bruce

We have several new players and a lot of veterans with great advice for the game. Oh, and there are free chronitons and honor and skill bonuses and... what are you waiting for! Search the fleets in game for Franks n Beans and join us!
  • Options
    FNB has a couple slots open due to some players going on hiatus from the game. That could be awesome for you!

Join a laid back fleet with no requirements other than you play the game and let someone know when you take time off so we can save your seat. We have veterans and noobs alike. Free honor points, free chronitons and skill bonuses and free game advice. What's not to love? Message me or search in game for Franks n Beans and join us. Citizenship is guaranteed while slots are available!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had a couple join, only a few spots left. Hurry while supplies last.
  • Options
    Looking for an active fleet?
    FNB just had a couple slots open up and we're looking for dailyish players that like extra daily chronitons, honor, bonuses to character traits and a great playing environment.
  • Options
    FNB just had a couple slots open up and we're looking for dailyish players that like extra daily chronitons, honor, bonuses to character traits and a great playing environment.

Hey I'd be interested in this fleet. New to the game, but already addicted. Lol. Do I need to leave my current fleet? Lvl 36, daily player as of 3-4 weeks ago.
    Online 23 7
    Assimilated tuvok
  • Options

Hey I'd be interested in this fleet. New to the game, but already addicted. Lol. Do I need to leave my current fleet? Lvl 36, daily player as of 3-4 weeks ago.
    Online 23 7
    Assimilated tuvok

Testing
  • Options
    I'll let our admiral know if he hasn't seen this. You can also PM him.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Online 23 7
    Assimilated tuvok

We just filled the slots, but a few newbs may wander off, and if they do, we can message you if you submit a join request or sign in and PM me.
  • Options
    Looking to find an active fleet that doesn't have a bunch of requirements?

FNB has a couple spots opened up and we're looking for dailyish players that like extra daily chronitons, honor, bonuses to character traits and a great playing environment.

Search for Franks n Beans and join us or PM me.
  • Options
    Are you a relaxed but daily player looking for a fleet which is Goldilocks-like "just right" between active and laid-back? We have two rare vacancies! Level 106 starbase. Search for "Franks n Beans" or contact @Dane 'Glynn Fury for more info.
  • Options
    Plus we're all awesome
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    And we have cookies
    u6aafjc746qn.jpg
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    FNB has a couple slots available, looking for a few good Captains interested in a low key approach to playing the game without quotas or a bunch of requirements. We were all new to the game at one time, and we help each other out through in-game chat, but if you're not into chat, it's not required.

The only requirements we have are to have fun and be courteous:
    -Daily Play preferred but if real life gets in the way and you need some time off, just let us know so we save your seat
    -Event play is preferred, but if you don't want to, join a squad with like minded Captains so those that do play events can be successful too
    -Pick a name for your avatar other than Captain so we don't call you Bruce

We welcome new and veterans players and can offer great advice for the game. And we have great incentives:
    +Starbase level 110+
    +Boosts of 8-9% on all core skills
    +Boosts of 8-9% on all skill proficencies
    +Max Chrons +40
    +Replicator use +3
    +Replicator cost -10%

Oh, and there are free chronitons and honor points cuz we hit our dailies, and... what are you waiting for! Just search the fleets in game for Franks n Beans and send a request to join us or PM me to verify we still have room - be sure to let me know your in game name and avatar.

shfjpkxo8t7d.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    If you're a daily player and are looking for a more active fleet, then FNB is the place for you. Lots of benefits with a level 115 star base and great bonuses. We're established, but still room to grow.

-Most FNB Captains are Daily Players, but if you need some time off, just let us know you're going RL
    -Participating in events is preferred, but there's no pressure to spend your waking hours grinding
    -A name is required for your avatar so we don't call you Bruce. Unless your name is Bruce.

If interested in a supportive and active group, search the fleets in game for Franks n Beans and send a request to join us or PM me.
  • Options
    Bump! Level 122 starbase, and we currently have three vacancies. See Dane's posts above for more info.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    6ryzlaxx9xd2.jpg

If you're a daily player looking for a more active fleet, or just looking for a Star Base with great bonuses, then FNB is the place for you. Lots of benefits with a level 124 star base and almost all core skills and proficiencies at +9%.

-Most FNB Captains are Daily Players, but if you need some time off, just let us know need a break
    -Participating in events is more fun, but there's no pressure to spend your waking hours grinding
    -We do ask you name your avatar something other than Captain Captain for obvious reasons.

If interested in a supportive and active group, search the fleets in game for Franks n Beans and send a request to join or PM me.
  • Options
    Plus we are the most awesomerist.
  • Options
    Ts HairTs Hair ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    It's a New Year and FnB is looking for some new faces to join us in the adventure!

If you're looking for an active but relaxed fleet with great star base bonuses, and a friendly supportive group, FnB is the place!

-No required level, so whether you're a veteran or new to the universe, you're welcome to join us
    -Starbase level 130 provides bonuses of 10% to almost all your crews core skills and proficiency
    -Not sure what crew proficiency is? Our members are great for providing info and tips
    -No requirements to chat or pressure to perform - just play and contribute to the base so we all win

If you're ready to have more fun in the game, search the fleets for Franks n Beans and send a request to join or PM me here or you can also message Dane.
  • Options
    You might want to mention here that you have a minimum requirement of level 30. I would have liked to apply if I qualified.
  • Options
    I spoke to our admiral. Welcome to the fleet.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    9762951mchcx.jpg

yghw9fut85da.jpg

If you're ready to help, search for for Franks n Beans in fleets and send a request to join or message me here . Can you make our ship go?
  • Options
    …. and we have recently celebrated our starbase maxing out at level 134! Message @Dane 'Glynn Fury to join.
  • Options
    Are you tired of playing in an inactive fleet? Tired of getting beat up in Gauntlet because others have proficiency buffs from bigger starbases? Looking for the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything?

Franks n Beans currently has a couple openings for active daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game without overbearing responsibilities. Laid back is our fleet motto.

Why Join FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (currently level 134 with bonuses of 10% to all core skills and proficiencies)
    -Free Daily Chronitons and Honor!
    -Shared crew in faction events
    -Advice if you have questions about the game

Requirements:
    -Main requirement is that you play regularly and have fun
    -Everyone is in a squad
    -We ask everyone to contribute to dailies - a win for everyone
    -Use a name other than just Captain. If we can't search and locate you, we can't approve you.
    -Use an avatar pic. It's just more fun.
    -If you some time away from the game, no problem just let us know so we don't give your seat away.

Laid back. No pressure. Bonuses. Citizenship is guaranteed. If you are interested, search for for Franks n Beans in fleets and send a request to join or message me here .
  • Options
    Also, despite being laid back and without pressure, we are a top 100 fleet every week.
  • Options
    FnB is a great fleet! I joined as a noob and the veterans have been a huge help!
    They taught me faction kickstart which I finally got to work and have been able to get my 4th shuttle.
    Other fleets I tried were either inactive, or a little too chatty for me, but this has been great.
  • Options
    Do you have an open slot? I am squadron leader in my current fleet, and we have shrunk down to two active players. Not much happening there, unfortunately. I play daily(ish, sometimes life happens) and participate in all events.
  • Options
    Hey DeeTroi, we do, but we're almost full. I messaged you so reply to the message and we'll get you aboard while seating is available.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Crew Retrieval is coming. Do you have it figured out yet?
    Would it be helpful to have someone in your fleet that you could ask questions?

If you are in an inactive fleet, are tired of getting crushed in Gauntlet with low proficiency buffs, or just tired of the same old routine being holed up, maybe it's time to meet some new people and make a change.

Franks n Beans is a top 100 performing event fleet and currently has a couple openings for some new adventurers that are active daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game without overbearing responsibilities. Laid back is our fleet motto.

Why Join FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (level 134) with bonuses of 10% to all core skills and proficiencies
    -Expert advice if you have questions about the game

Requirements:
    -Main requirement is that you show up and play regularly and have fun
    -No one talks about Fight Club
    -Currently asking for level 30 and above. Open to exceptions for exceptional Captains.
    -Everyone is in a squad
    -We ask everyone to use a name other than just Captain
    -Use an avatar pic. It's just more fun
    -Chat is optional but we welcome everyone to chime in - just be respectful and positive
    -If you some time away from the game, no problem just let us know so we don't give your seat away.

Laid back. Bonuses. Non-GMO Locally Brewed Organic Tranya. Join us!

Search for Franks n Beans in fleets and send a request to join or message me here .

zlmcbem5t4um.png
  • Options
    Crew Retrieval Phase 1 starts tonight.
    FNB has a couple openings left and looking for daily players

If you are interested in the new targeted Crew Retrieval, an active fleet will be critical.
    If your fleet isn't all it could be, consider a switch to FNB.

Franks n Beans is an awesome laid back fleet with a couple openings for new active players that enjoy the game.

Why FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (maxxed out) with bonuses of 10% to all core skills and proficiencies

Requirements:
    -Open to level 30 and above.
    -We ask everyone to contribute to dailies - especially with the new Crew Retrieval enhancement
    -If you need time off for RL, no problem just let us know so we don't give your seat away.

Search for Franks n Beans in Fleets and send a request to join

4w6mokxuh5dh.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Franks n Beans is a laid back fleet currently looking for some new adventurers that are active daily(ish) players that enjoy playing the game without overbearing responsibilities.

Why FNB?
    -Star base bonuses (level 134) with bonuses of 10% to all core skills and proficiencies

Requirements:
    -First rule is no one talks about Fight Club
    -Currently asking for level 30 and above. Open to exceptions for exceptionally laid back Captains.
    -Everyone is in a squad so it would be good to join one or start one
    -We ask everyone to use a name other than just Captain
    -Use an avatar pic. It's just more fun
    -Fleet Chat is completely optional
    -We have a Facebarf page now, but it is completely optional
    -If you time away from the game, no problem just let us know so we don't give your seat away

Laid back. Bonuses. Non-GMO Locally Brewed Organic Tranya.

Please join us and save us from the Doomsday Machine!

x4a1zb9fvl0w.jpg

Search for Franks n Beans in fleets and send a request to join or message me here .