Home The Bridge

It's like they don't even want to make money.

13»

Comments

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI to everyone that hasn't seen it -
    That new offer with the 15 Shuttle Boosts - those are the "Premium" boosts that are 250 DIL per 10pack in the portal. You can only get three single pulls of those per cadet ticket on Thursdays. So it works out to $9.99 US / 12.99 CAN for 3250 DIL work of Shuttle Boost pulls which isn't bad at all - especially because they are the 'really good' boosts.

That said, it wasn't offered to me. I wish it were.
  • Just FYI to everyone that hasn't seen it -
    That new offer with the 15 Shuttle Boosts - those are the "Premium" boosts that are 250 DIL per 10pack in the portal. You can only get three single pulls of those per cadet ticket on Thursdays. So it works out to $9.99 US / 12.99 CAN for 3250 DIL work of Shuttle Boost pulls which isn't bad at all - especially because they are the 'really good' boosts.

That is awesome then! Didn't realize it was 15 10xPremium pulls! Yeah, I'd buy that! Especially right before a faction event lol
  • I'm all done buying the 10 for $10 offer, because i get about 1 thing i need, and the rest is garbage. and that offer is the most economical offer there is, so you can be sure that i'm not buying anything else either, except the monthly card.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI to everyone that hasn't seen it -

For those who cannot buy the Offer, the Elite Challenges give the better deal. Just saying.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Just FYI to everyone that hasn't seen it -

It's a "good deal" of sorts, but I'm not going to pay $$ for the slightly better chance of passing a couple more shuttles in an event (especially when plenty of my 80+% chance of success shuttles fail already). If one absolutely feels the need to compete in every faction event, more power to them, but I don't think one of these packs would drastically improve my final ranking.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Once again DB, I would have bought the other offers, but you gave me the schematics pack (NX-01, Borg, etc.). I would really like it if your "profit maximizing team" took a moment to realize that if multiple offers were presented, they'd likely have a lot more sales. And if they let people buy every offer? Even more sales. And perhaps up to two times? Double the sales!

But hey, it's all good, keep saving me money, I appreciate it!