Home The Bridge

What Equipment Do You Hate Building The Most?

13»

Comments

• I just immortalized him. Replicated items here and there, and his final 5* Flight Helmet.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now for me, Mirror T'Pol is maddening to build for.
    Constant need for 1* Terran Emblems and 2* IDICs. Then tons of 3* Clothing Patterns, 3* Pollyalloys, 2* Databases. Essentially stuff that takes anywhere from 16-20+ chrons per mission.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I put in a vote for 4* assasination plans. They need 8 2 star encoded comms and the new mudd needs them twice.
  • Captain Proton's Jet Pack tops my list. Of course if an SR crew needs eight legendary items out of the last nine equipment slots, there are probably plenty of options to choose from.
  • Hunter247 wrote: »

Self-sealing stem bolts are definitely another one of the major dreaded equipment. I HATE those almost as much as super rare Encoded Communiques.

Are they the ones where you need something like 8 lesser ones which can only be got from factions? If so they get automatically replicated!
    They’re just expensive and time consuming. Here’s a picture; provided I can get this to work.

achildqw1lsh.jpeg

Yeah, I have 4 crew that need those right now. Considering doing the 250K replicator plunge once a week to get them done.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • bkbroiler wrote: »
    bkbroiler wrote: »
    Things that require 3* casings, databases, polyalloys... I hate spending 20+ chronotons on missions so I always wait to warp them, and then I end up with every character needing all these items. Ends up being a huge dump of resources.

THANK YOU!
    This is exactly what puts me off too. It's how my nice voyage chron trove goes from 300-400 to 0 in less than 5 minutes.

Klingon Janeway's 5* armor is a good example of this. Too scared to even attempt building that right now.

I just finished Equipping her last week. Her disruptor was almost as much of a pain (mostly because I'm sick to death of 1* casings!).
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them please add Dilithium to skip building 4 items increasing per levels
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »

Self-sealing stem bolts are definitely another one of the major dreaded equipment. I HATE those almost as much as super rare Encoded Communiques.

Are they the ones where you need something like 8 lesser ones which can only be got from factions? If so they get automatically replicated!
    They’re just expensive and time consuming. Here’s a picture; provided I can get this to work.

achildqw1lsh.jpeg

Yeah, I have 4 crew that need those right now. Considering doing the 250K replicator plunge once a week to get them done.

Isn't that maddening how that seems to happen? Stuck on several cards at once because they all need the same items.
  • Self sealing stem bolt
    Single pot whiskeys
    For some reason anything to do with Captain Proton
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    In general, anything that has a component where the drop rarity listed is CLEARLY wrong... (::cough:: basic Optronic Data Core in the current event ::cough::)
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • I hate anything that takes a shuttle run to get, the RNG gods never look that favorably on those, until you don't need that component any more, then plenty to go around
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Sometimes, honestly I can hate all of it.
    There are some days lately where I just spent building a lot for one character.
    Then I get done for that character and I still have a ton of chrons left over.
    I open up another character on my list to build for.
    Click a recipe, look at the components (even if they're simple) and just go "no, I need a break".

Oh gawd, this is me so much lately.

To compensate, I've been replicating like a madman. It doesn't help that we've now got 2 extra replicator uses per day, so I feel like if I don't use them all, I'm losing out. Doing that has absolutely killed my credit stash, of course. But nearly every single crew I've got who needs leveling is stuck at either very chron-costly items or faction-only items... and a lot of times when I look at another one of those, I just... I can't do it. Blerg.

SK17mmP.gif

I wish I had the credits to replicate my full amount daily. But I am near facing a credit crunch. I don't have the real world funds to keep purchasing dilithium after my Lorian blunder (I am still glad I got him though). But that makes it where I can't purchase multiple Saturday tickets for the credits. :(

Credits for me are not the problem, it's usually that I don't have the stock pile of equipment etc to use mine up, the amount of times I am happy to get ship schematics on dabo, just so I can dump them straight into the replicator