Home The Bridge

Disruptor Con 2018!

2»

Comments

• Come to Canada. I'd love to complain in person. :)

Me too ! :D
    Go Canada !

Me three!

Besides, we actually have beer up here.
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • looking_in_window_sadly.jpeg
  • looking_in_window_sadly.jpeg

I know :( DB events won't be the same at all without you and Becca :(
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking_in_window_sadly.jpeg
    Shouldn't it be *Civilian* Nod? I mean, even Guinan finally got the trait...
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afro wrote: »
    While we're pitching additional stops for this Bring Disruptor Con to Where I Live tour, I'd like to note that here in Kentucky, we make bourbon. A whole lot of bourbon. A whole hell of a lot of bourbon. We make so much bourbon you can convince yourself there's been an entire mega-event of nothing but Archer variants. I mean, you probably are going to die if you drink that much bourbon, but we make it.

In in Lexington Ky. . where are you located Travis

Outside Louisville. Looking forward to the Bats playing ball again starting next month!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Hmm...if DisruptorCon is going to be a tour of Places To Get Schnockered, you should probably stop here in Wisconsin. We can also feed you cheese.

sknpo1b7acbp.jpeg

As a former Wisconsinite, I can confirm the accuracy of that breakdown.

As a Canadian die-hard Packers fan who's drove 10 hours to see the Packers several times, I'm somewhat upset to see that they're only 25% haha.... The beer % is SPOT(ted Cow) on though... see what I did there? Wisconsinites get it
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Hmm...if DisruptorCon is going to be a tour of Places To Get Schnockered, you should probably stop here in Wisconsin. We can also feed you cheese.

sknpo1b7acbp.jpeg

As a former Wisconsinite, I can confirm the accuracy of that breakdown.

As a Canadian die-hard Packers fan who's drove 10 hours to see the Packers several times, I'm somewhat upset to see that they're only 25% haha.... The beer % is SPOT(ted Cow) on though... see what I did there? Wisconsinites get it

Good as it is, that’s not been the best thing they make. Next time you come for a game, take home a bottle or four of Serendipity.
  • While we're pitching additional stops for this Bring Disruptor Con to Where I Live tour, I'd like to note that here in Kentucky, we make bourbon. A whole lot of bourbon. A whole hell of a lot of bourbon. We make so much bourbon you can convince yourself there's been an entire mega-event of nothing but Archer variants. I mean, you probably are going to die if you drink that much bourbon, but we make it.

I knew there was a reason I liked you...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is almost time!
    I won't be there but the team is eager to meet the players who will be attending :)

If you are attending make sure that you sent out your RSVP, if by some misfortune you have to cancel please let us know.

Have fun :)

For myself and the others who will not be there, there will likely be a few pics of the event!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that you can't make it, we wanted to at least buy you dinner for the crap you go through.

Maybe for the West Coast gathering :)
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe for the West Coast gathering :)
    When's that????
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm going to Vegas on Sunday...so....Sunday?
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm going to Vegas on Sunday...so....Sunday?
    Damn, can't. But I am seeing a Cirque de Soleil show in Portland on Sunday, so it'll be just like I'm in Vegas! Kind of.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverRose, FRANK, and Sisko. That is a truly golden moment.