Home The Bridge
Options

Ship "Themes"

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geordi Finally Gets A Second Date...Just Not The One He Was Hoping For
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

You may be making some erroneous presumptions about Geordi's romantic hopes.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

I think he is just placing Geordi in Jeopardy.

I thought it would be a funny play on La Forge never seeming to get a second date. So, he plays the field a little more only to be discovered, and he ends up tied to the chair awaiting whatever will be with three armed ladies... ;)

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

I thought it would be a funny play on La Forge never seeming to get a second date. So, he plays the field a little more only to be discovered, and he ends up tied to the chair awaiting whatever will be with three armed ladies... ;)

Right. All I'm sayin' is, this might be exactly what Geordi hoped for. Anyway...

"That's my apartment. Now get some curtains, hippies."

3nbetj3ww6yu.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

Right. All I'm sayin' is, this might be exactly what Geordi hoped for. Anyway...

3nbetj3ww6yu.jpg

I got that... I was just explaining my reasoning to David. I forgot to take your quote out of my reply to David.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    983y8klrqzht.png

“Don’t call me tiny”
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

3nbetj3ww6yu.jpg

I got that... I was just explaining my reasoning to David. I forgot to take your quote out of my reply to David.

I suppose I should have added a smiley or something. I understood your joke and like it. My comment was meant as an added joke because he hosted the game show Jeopardy. Thus, you put him in Jeopardy with his paramores, so I riffed on the Jeopardy. It wasn't very funny, I suppose.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    hmt5c7f8eky3.jpeg

3nbetj3ww6yu.jpg

I suppose I should have added a smiley or something. I understood your joke and like it. My comment was meant as an added joke because he hosted the game show Jeopardy. Thus, you put him in Jeopardy with his paramores, so I riffed on the Jeopardy. It wasn't very funny, I suppose.

The game show was the furthest thing from my mind. I should have realized the capitalization of Jeopardy sooner. That is quite funny and I spoiled it. :/
  • Options
    Trollita wrote: »
    Just got Chef Riker in a behold! And immediately put him to use. 😃

0sv09vukhnx9.jpeg

Ha! I started brainstorming a similar scene since yesterday. Mine was going to include Prisoner Burnham but I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do with it. Nicely done.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, which way did he go?!

qv9dig3yejhr.jpg

(Petition to get a crew member looking and pointing down. Not one of my other 829 crew were more suitable for Down than Mirror Inquisitor Troi and she's a disappointing choice.)

Didn't want to go with Drunk Troi? She's pointing right at you!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

0sv09vukhnx9.jpeg

That's brilliant. Bravo ^_^
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

0sv09vukhnx9.jpeg

I absolutely love this one
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

qv9dig3yejhr.jpg

(Petition to get a crew member looking and pointing down. Not one of my other 829 crew were more suitable for Down than Mirror Inquisitor Troi and she's a disappointing choice.)

I didn't want to start bringing another dimension into it.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

qv9dig3yejhr.jpg

I didn't want to start bringing another dimension into it.

p7hi5w19s01o.jpeg
    😈
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sord: "What are you feline-type creatures doing to the space dragon's ears? I will put a stop to this!"

8rs6sbiwhcnf.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust