edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan Definitely not worth it IMHO
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    5kbb1u1qn665.jpg
    DB: Do Better
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pop up says 10000. So let´s see which version is correct. On the other hand: The guaranteed Legendary packs are usually 6500 (aka 13000 for 2). So in that light it is a "bargain". Only in that light though of course ;)
  • Oh DB you crazy!
  • (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Madness.

596.gif
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that any justification is needed when moderation is done but I am still waiting on confirmation about this specific offer.

Once I know what is what, I will update this thread.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does not matter. In my opinion legendaries are not worth $25 or in dil. 2500.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only feedback I'd give is throw something in at the end like chrons. The 6500 packs usually give 500 chrons at the end as a bonus, and this pack could really be served well with 1000 chrons or something at the end.

Just a thought.

Good thought. I agree something along those lines would be "nice"...

• Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week the power creep will change all of that anyway.
  • This is the first week, I didn’t have to spend 100 for the Monday 30 pack offer. And now 100 for the crew offer. I will actually have an extra 200 this week to spend on another game. I’m feeling pretty good.
  • At first I saw this when I went into the portal and thought "hey. Good, starting to mix things up a bit" .. then I saw the price.. then I did basic math..

It's a small small step in the right direction.
    (2000 Dilithium "savings" vs 2x6500 packs)
    But still waaayyyy too Rich for my blood.

What would be nice, is if there was still a "single pull" option on it for say.. 1000 but with no featured 4 star make the min drop 2 guaranteed beholds or 1 featured 5*

Like crew, good pack.
    Lol as my mom used to say
    "One day, when my ship comes in" :D
  • Another problem is that the dilithium has a different price according to the part of the world where you live.in Europe it is more expensive than in South America
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    To-Ni wrote: »
    Another problem is that the dilithium has a different price according to the part of the world where you live.in Europe it is more expensive than in South America

That's because of currency exchange rates.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The home screen announcement says 10,000....still not buying it either way :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Another problem is that the dilithium has a different price according to the part of the world where you live.in Europe it is more expensive than in South America

And can often also vary by platform since DB has the vendor do the currency conversion.
  • RNGeverythingRNGeverything ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    With the power creep from the 4*'s. DB has shot themselves in the foot. A FF/FE legendary is only worth about 5% in a shuttle compared to the best 4*'s. 5% additional random on a random success. 5*'s ARE NOT WORTH A F'N DIME.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    All right, so the price shown on the offer is correct.
    The Motd contained an incorrect price and is being fixed now.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, if I had saved up the DIL I'd bite, but I'm not buying extra DIL to do so.
    Probably will be good for some folks.
  • If there had been a chance of Burnham, Tilly or Culber in a 650 pack I would have went all in on it. 11k pack with the possibility of coming out of it with Torchbearer and Mudd... thanks but no thanks.
  • [quote="Dralix;c-50740"
    That's because of currency exchange rates.[/quote]

OK.. but im F2P since I know that my money is worth less
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Dralix wrote: »

There is no real exchange rate, at least not for Apple. Apple decides to increase a price and they do. Yes they say, cause of different exchange rate, but when the rates changes they don t lower the prices.

Example:

The 100 USD event pack offer is 110€(135 USD) on apple devices. If you use the current exchange rate it should only cost 81€! Even with local tax on top its still more expensive than in the US.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Commander MorakCommander Morak ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    This pack is for dilithium hoarders only it would seem. At least through Google Play.

n3mmioawi7g5.jpg

[Edit] yes, all the buy dilithium buttons are disabled.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Sorry for the sarcasm, just a little miffed that they still have no idea how to price this game for the 95% of working-class masses who actually play it regularly.)

As with freemium games in general, the 95% don't pay the bills. The monthly card is priced for those people.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I1xtobf9xwm0o.jpg
    I'm not complaining

I might consider it for that drop. Ripper and Burnham are the two I would want. Don't need Zek but could use another Damar. The purples would all be honor.

But throwing in Torchbearer is an insult. The only people who could afford to buy this are the same people that would have already spent $25 to get the 5th star on Torchbearer.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously curious for the sales data from DB. Does this sell and how much? (also goes for many of the other deals). I have a passing interest in marketing, they must be doing something right ;-)
  • I1xtobf9xwm0o.jpg
    I'm not complaining

Good pull.
    For the price, it should be.
    I'm glad you got your money worth.
    Congrats
  • I1xtobf9xwm0o.jpg
    I'm not complaining

But throwing in Torchbearer is an insult. The only people who could afford to buy this are the same people that would have already spent $25 to get the 5th star on Torchbearer.

I think you're confusing Torchbearer Voq with T'Kuvma. TV was a placement, not mega recurring.