Home The Bridge

11,000 Dil for two golds!?!?

13»

Comments

• That's me. Yes, I did it and pulled so you, the dear reader, could live vicariously via a YouTube video.

First gold that dropped and triggered DYS? First Officer Chekov. Boo.

Can you pm me the link ? :D
    I've been trying to find your videos for a bit now but I don't think I'm finding them.

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Geez DB, puff puff pass.

Maybe if DB had a thoroughbred hooker deliver the cards with some top shelf booze, it might be worth it. Short of that... the world has gone mad. They've taken the gloves off and gone plaid with macro-transactions.

People are clearly buying it, so why not.

I agree though. That price is ludicrous.

Is it "Ludicrous?" I would say it is quite a bargain for what you are getting compared to the "Normal" DB pricing...

22gpxzp98tcr.jpg

And that 15000 Dils are for 1/5 also.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • "A fool and his money are soon parted..." - Thomas Tusser
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Geez DB, puff puff pass.

Maybe if DB had a thoroughbred hooker deliver the cards with some top shelf booze, it might be worth it. Short of that... the world has gone mad. They've taken the gloves off and gone plaid with macro-transactions.

Is it "Ludicrous?" I would say it is quite a bargain for what you are getting compared to the "Normal" DB pricing...

22gpxzp98tcr.jpg

Doesn't mean the 15,000 isn't also ludicrous.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez DB, puff puff pass.

22gpxzp98tcr.jpg

That "normal" DB pricing is outrageous and DB is fully aware of that. When the players council was still running, we were told by Nod that they knew that it was a crazy insane price but they were going to see if people would pay it since they could always lower the price later. Guess what? People are obviously paying it or they would have lowered it.

He also told a story about them pricing something similar in the Game of Thrones Ascent game saying that no one in their right mind would buy it, but they were shocked when people did.

It's not DBs fault that the prices are so high. It's the players who are willing to pay that much that set the prices. If no one paid for it, DB would lower the price until someone did.