Home The Bridge

Founders at War- How many of these cards do you care about?

Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
How many of these characters do you really care about?

I appreciate Lissan because of the episode, but don’t really want her.

No interest in Landry.

Mudd is the only one I really want.

Founders at War- How many of these cards do you care about? 132 votes

Don’t want any
43%
ADM Fletcher [ET]uss_bonaventureCaptain_Who[KM]VidemKnight RangerWaldoMagFor Cardassia[NDQ] Joker41NAM[SSR] The Iron CowpbertProsserData1001V.Magisse[TUFG] Siguard William T. Riker[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestix[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorAlthea Biermont 58 votes
I want 1
27%
Captain TFSSR BarkleySabine of AthensRocpileKaitee[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MatteXo | SilverRose (retired)GrumpferElby780505Commander SinclairAntasilNurbsy[BL] Q Ace BoogieFutureImperfectaK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaTcal[FF] Frylock IBOL17TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) 36 votes
I want 2
23%
izausomeAstrometricsCaptain Durfabegheer1Captain Sisko [AA]Travis S McClainscruffy151[STJ] WendellIrialweatherseed÷ The Eternal ChampionFinnbar(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]RaraRacingShadowconmasterPhotonKimkobaal103NeemsThe Great Gornholio 31 votes
I want them all
5%
guest_7456Capt Ajamm[RR] Redbeard[FF] Vice Admiral NairneGib - Admiral MarinersShy Khanwfg 7 votes

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    I’ll go for threshold rewards only, no packs and no ranked rewards. Although I don’t care about STD crew, I like Rekha Sharma enough that I may go to the max threshold and get a 4/4* character. I’ll at least go for another star for Cornwell. But the others? That’s not really Harry Mudd and Lissan just isn’t worth the effort to get.
  • I want 2
    I picked two because I generally try to get 4/4 on both purples during galaxy events and nothing more.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    I'll be giving up early on this event — which I've been doing a fair amount lately, due to lack of interest and/or unwillingness to expend insane amounts of money/resources/time to rank — but for the first time in awhile, I also won't be buying event packs. Might've bitten if stats were better, but I don't care enough about these characters to overcome the fact that I'd be airlocking them (or at least the 4's) as soon as they were FF.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 1
    I picked just one, because Landry's the only one I want - even if she did go sprinting off down the path of the redshirt at the first chance she got, I feel like she managed to eke enough zest out of her role to earn her spot as one of the Disco crew.

I got lucky and had a 5* Mudd from an event pack back when he made his debut, so I don't need another, but his art's fun and colourful, so I won't mind getting the one from community rewards. He'll probably remain a 1/4 level 1, but I've got other 1/4s who'll be shoved out the airlock before him if crew space becomes a concern, so that's not bad.

Lissan is a bit meh - I like Andorians, I'd like to have an Aenar, but her character specifically doesn't bring anything to the table for me, and since I'm planning to do threshold only, the only way I'd be able to get her is trying my luck at card packs. I gave it some though, but with Landry already guaranteed 4/4, and more stars on Mudd not a priority (and only enough dilithium for three packs, which is by no means great odds of the 5*) I decided to save them for, sooner or later, crew I feel more strongly about. If she'd been Jhamel, I'd probably have tried my luck, but there you go.
  • I want 1
    I wouldn't mind Mudd but only because his stats fill a hole for me. Not because I particularly like him. I was hoping for better stats from Landry but as it stands she is cryo-fodder. Unless she happens to be good in the Arena for some reason.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I want 2
    I want fully fused crew...so i want both landry and mudd
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I want 2
    I don't care for any, but they aren't bad enough to NOT fight for 2 x 4/4. Do not care to try for 5* neither by stats nor by character.
    Well, I certainly can live without Mudd... but it's possible that he would be event character again and I'll regret airlocking 1/4 so 4/4 it is.
  • I want 1
    Landry.

She'll be a frequent gauntlet wall starting with the first gauntlet back, especially the oft revisited Brutal Marksman. Gauntlet I'm in right now.

Base stats are a bit weak, but lol
    Given the length of her tenures.. She's on par to becoming Discovery's Answer to South Parks Kenny

So, I think they're fair.
    If the Blue Meanie had better stats I'd pull a pack to have 2*'s but instead I'll just wait the 12 years to get his 5* in a random behold from a 10,000 credit pull.

The 1/4 will dangle in unbuilt limbo until someone better hits the airlock button on him
    Or a surprising good run 8 months from now with a 10x10 for 10.
  • I want 2
    Landry's been on my wishlist since Disco premiered. I liked her instantly and found her intriguing. Rekha Sharma didn't have much to work with, but she did a lot with what she had to make Landry stand out.

"Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad" was the first episode of that series where I felt like everything had finally come together and went from being interested into it to really digging it, so having that episode represented in my crew by this specific Mudd persona sits well with me.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 1
    I'd like to get Landry but I'd end up with the other two so I'm not chancing it and sitting out till Friday to see what next week's crew is
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    If Lissan was a 4*, I'd take her, but as a 5* I just can't be bothered. I didn't like Landry on the show, and I find the fact that she has SCI as a skill strange and kind of off-putting. And I just don't like what DSC did to Mudd, so no thanks.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    Was hoping for one of Shran's ladies. The Disco character is my least favorite on the show. Hated her on BSG and hate her in Trek too.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Threshhold and out.

The last few events I've been overachieving to get a 4/4 or 1/5, and 6 of the last 8 times I've lost in literally the last seconds of the event making that whole weekend an enormous waste of time.

Something's gotta change with how the events are structured to account for how many people are playing now and how many of them want a free legendary. And paying hundreds of dollars isn't what I consider a reasonable solution.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    V. wrote: »
    Was hoping for one of Shran's ladies. The Disco character is my least favorite on the show. Hated her on BSG and hate her in Trek too.

Preach. Talas is at or near the top of my wish list.
  • Don’t want any
    I'll go threshold to get a 4/4 character, just so I have another one to stick in cryo and another notch on the achievements. Beyond that, they all face the icy grip of the airlock.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I want 2
    No spoilers ... but I want 2, couldn't care less about the 5*.

- Landry - she's just a cool character, I like that she's tough, rough, arrogant and not so diplomatic (I didn't think Starfleet crew were like this) ... she doesn't seem like a typical ST character to me (but hey, what do I know) and I like what she brings ...

- Mudd - great character, great actor, fun episode and I hope we see more of him (I've only seen up to episode #8 I think). I was bummed I couldn't get the 5* version of him because I could not participate much in that event ... I was also hoping one of his carftable items would be the little beetle thing he carries around, hehe, good stuff.
  • I want 1
    Landry then out.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Don’t want any
    my base goal is to get Cornwell FF and out. IF I am doing okay resource wise I might go to threshold max for FF Landry simply because I hate having non-FF 4* to take up crew space, but that's as far as I'll go.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • I want 1
    I am glad Landry is the threshold, and I already got Mudd, so anything else is a bonus. I will do my obligatory top 1K or so for my squad. If the Aenar had been Jhamel, well that would have changed things considerably!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I want 2
    Just Mudd and Landry. Lissan is terrible lol
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 2
    I voted to Landry is a given not going to pass up a freebie even if it's a mediocre one I also want mudd because I don't have a variant of him but it depends how far I can go with him as I'm burnt out.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 2
    I voted two Landry is a given not going to pass up a freebie even if it's a mediocre one I also want mudd because I don't have a variant of him but it depends how far I can go with him as I'm burnt out.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • I want 1
    Thresholds are done and I'm done with the event... got what I wanted 4/4 Landry and last star for Cornwell... Back to the crew leveling dungeon now...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    I agree that Lissan character was a cool episode, but as a 5 its not worth killing myself for. As far as mudd, I honestly dont remember the episode, so Ill pass on all of them. Just want my last katrina star and im done;)
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t want any
    No sense leaving a free 4/4 on the table, so I'll go thresholds. Usually I play for top 2000 to get the other one, but not feeling this event.
  • Don’t want any
    I really couldn't care less about any of them. I just got the 4th star on Landry(Can't pass up a free immortal SR) and Cornwell is Immortal now so I'm out and back to my grind to FE all my legendaries...
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 2
    Mudd and Landry for me too. I don't really care about Landry. I think her character was pretty meh. I do welcome her though since she IS a new DSC that hasn't been represented in the game yet. I absolutely LOVED that version of Mudd though. Easily one of my favorite episodes of DSC season 1, if not my favorite. I love the artwork too. As someone else said, the art is very fun. Props to DB on that! I REALLY wish his stats were better though so I could get some use out of him. I'd love to see his art in my top 6 engineering crew but his stats just won't get him there. Still, I'm happy to add him to my roster. Hopefully he'll be useful as future bonus crew from time to time.

• I want them all
    Doesn't mean i should..lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I want 2
    I'll take Landry, she was one of the Five Cylons from Battlestar Galactica!

Mudd looks too cool for School with his Andorian Helmet.

A FREE 4th star for Cornwall too Baby! Oh heck yeah!
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • I want 1
    Landry Landry Landry. That's what i wanted, that's what i got, day 1. and i'm out. Not wasting chronitons on stuff i don't need (aka the other characters).

But i *LOVE* my new Prisoner Katrina Cornwell, thank you so much DB for a strong MED primary.