Home The Bridge
Options

Terrible Voyage Runs

Running a voyage at the moment, is 1.5hrs, so far have no crons!

What is your worse?

Comments

• Options
    I have done that a few times, currently I'm about to hit 2hrs and have 0 crons, 0?!? WFT, do have 4 2* replicator ratios though!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    just got 3
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had bad ones before, but they typically even out with the good ones.
  • Options
    Pre nerf I would refill on average once a day min. Only when Dilithium would start to fall below a minimal line would I deliberately ensure a recall prior to rebuild the Dilithium do I could do more in the days that follow.

I'm now at 10,070 Dilithium.

I can't recall having extended any more then once total in the last 8 days, and it was days prior to that side the last refill.

It's not a lack of interest in the Voyages DB.
    It's a condemnation of equal value to the "minimal nerf" you did to Voyages.

I bought Dilithium at Christmas when you had that great sale just to do more, longer Voyages and had they continued as they were, would have happily bought more extra dilithium packs.

No point now.
    (Same with $10 for 10x10s.. value on doubles isn't there.. but I've expressed thoughts on that in prior threads dedicated to that topic)

DB, I would have respected you raising the cost of an extension 10 it 15% but keeping the rewards of Voyages as they were if you simply said "hey.. need a better profit margin on these"

Now.. my worse Voyage will almost definitely always be the next one.

God im so depressed now.

Ugh, I'll be back on Monday.
  • Options
    Oh I'm sure they do, it's just I have never see one like this, at 2hrs I have 3crons (excluding the 30 from dilemma)
  • Options
    wow, have a grand total of 40crons
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Keep up the info. you got a lousy one going so far. Let us know the 4hr mark Chrons. And dilemma Chron.
  • Options
    Ever since I updated my app my voyages have been garbage. 1/2 the normal chrons 1/10 the normal rations and no purples. Maybe just bad luck, but seems like DB is at it again. I wish they would announce rewards adjustments everytime. The inconsistency in communication makes it hard to know for sure.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Ever since I updated my app my voyages have been garbage. 1/2 the normal chrons 1/10 the normal rations and no purples. Maybe just bad luck, but seems like DB is at it again. I wish they would announce rewards adjustments everytime. The inconsistency in communication makes it hard to know for sure.

No, it is same for me as well. 1/2 Chronitrons and hardly any rations. Will not mention 4* since there is a bunch of players bragging how much they got 4* in 6-8h voyage. I never ever recieved purple before 6 h and that was very, very rarely. To conclude, voyages **tsk tsk** and not wotrh dillitum throwing in any more, for me.
  • Options
    Run alot of 14-16 hrs that i get one to no purple and 400-650 chron now
  • Options
    I'm missing the replicator rations... ☹
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Fuzzy Moo wrote: »
    I'm missing the replicator rations... ☹

welcome to the club....we can get anything, honor in mall, starbase, dissolving crew, chronitrons we get as well but hey, replicator rations? O they are holly Graal around here and they removed one thing when you can get them...
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Keep up the info. you got a lousy one going so far. Let us know the 4hr mark Chrons. And dilemma Chron.

Recalled at 4hrs this morning 121 crons, a hockey paris, 98 honor, 17 3* replicator rations & 4 2*. got another winn too
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Recalled at 4hrs this morning 121 crons, a hockey paris, 98 honor, 17 3* replicator rations & 4 2*. got another winn too

OK, 10h 40 m voyage ,

1x 4* ( Jadzoa blood oath)
    263 honor
    1x boxer Chakotey
    75 x 5* officer training
    75 x 4 * officer training
    48x 3* officer training
    2x Phlox ( green )
    1 x Saru ( green)
    1 x recovering Spock green
    48900 federation credits
    17 x 2* replicator rations ( my personal kicker after busting 200 dil )
    562 chronitrons ( not recieved any in last hour - from last dillema )

---and this is not an execption but general rule----

• Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have 1x 4* in my last 3 9+ hour runs. I'm done wasting dil there unless I miss a recall.
  • Options
    Hoping the runs today will be better
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually recall before needing to extend (usually 6-7 hours) but will extend if I forget to recall before running out of AM. For example, my voyage right now is just shy of 10 hours, with the following rewards:

236 honor
    Richard Castillo, Commando Crusher, Sniper Ezri
    50 5*, 96 4*, and 38 3* trainers
    KDF Alexander, Chakotay, Engineer Trip
    40 4*, 12 3*, and 35 2* rep rats
    478 chrons
    48,400 credits
    Random equipment

Not enough chrons but I don’t think the rep rats are too bad - unless you’re replicating a lot of expensive items every day, 40 4*s would be hard to spend.
  • Options

As opposed to what? "Hoping the runs today will be as miserable"? ;)
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    no that looks like a solid run
  • Options

As opposed to what? "Hoping the runs today will be as miserable"? ;)

Yes I am hoping my runs will terrible, was only try to be positive
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if early voyages gave more chrons. Seems like the voyage system hugely favors people with deep and strong crew. I dont want new people to give up and quit because then the game eventually dies.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    true and I agree, I can do 6hrs runs without a re-fill, but 4hrs usually fits better with my day

I dont mind that if you have played longer and harder you should get the best rewards, also I think it encourages newer players to play harder if they want the rewards
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I failed to recall last night about after 7.5 hours. I got 3x 2*'s, a 1*, ~110-120 honour and 400 chrons. I think I've had worse but I didn't bother extending that one. Crappy thing was, I had previously did one with the same crew and ship but made 8 hours and got much better honour, chrons and a 4* I needed.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    RNG fun all round
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It comes and goes.

I send out 6-7 hour long voyages regularly. Sometimes my voyage will come back with 200-250 chrons and three 2* characters (one from each dilemma), and sometimes my voyage will come back with 400 chrons and two 4* characters. Most are somewhere in between, like 250ish chrons and one 4*, or 300+ chrons with one 3* and two 2* characters. Last week I had a 6h30m voyage with 250ish chrons and four 4*s, none of which came from a dilemma. Luck varies.

On average I'm certainly getting less chrons than pre-nerfing, but I can still get a lot. Maybe I'm getting fewer replicator rations, but I'm still getting a lot of those (still more than I'm using each day).

Generally speaking, the rewards before the 6-hour dilemma aren't much. You wont get many chrons or honour, and your odds of getting more than 2* characters are low. Aim for 6+ hours and hope for the best.
  • Options
    I may start running more 6hr runs, thanks for the info
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally speaking, the rewards before the 6-hour dilemma aren't much. You wont get many chrons or honour, and your odds of getting more than 2* characters are low. Aim for 6+ hours and hope for the best.

I should point out the best thing about running Voyages is resolving dilemma's. It will be the greatest source of honour since even common dilemma's will get you 80 honour. Its less Chrons if your Voyages are typically longer but still worth it. Even doing simple two hour voyages will get you decent honour and some chrons. If you can resolve 6 dilemma's a day that's 480 honour and 150 chrons. That's not horrible.

The space between 2 and 6 hours are where all of your 3* crew will drop so that's also a good reason to run 6 hours.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals