Home The Bridge

Most wanted character sound clip

2»

Comments

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a DS9 kick.
    Eddington "All right, Javert. I'll give you what you want---me!". Great line delivered so well.
    Dukat "Victory was in our grasp"
    Garak "Perhaps... they've decided they just didn't like me."
    Sisko, " I lied, I cheated, I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men."

We need as many Pale Moonlight quotes as possible.

Also I want Garak saying "Especially the lies", just realised I forgot to mention that one specifically.

IT'S A FAAAAAAAKKKEEEEE

fake2429wm2.gif

(and also we could definitely use some Kira lines, especially when she is hating on Quark and/or everybody else!
  • Kira - "If all your little adds aren't gone by the time I get back, I will come to Quark's and believe me I will have fun"
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Ikrit wrote: »
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    The Doctor (perhaps one of his many "I'm a Doctor, not a...."),

"I'm a doctor, not a doorstop" was the first line I thought of, from First Contact.

I'm a Doctor, not a ____ is one of the most iconic lines from Star Trek and they don't have it. Very strange.

Actually Bashir says this in the game:
    I'm a doctor! Not a historian!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important one, they got right ("I am not a Merry Man!"). If they ever add Senator Vrenak and he doesn't declare, "It's a fake!", then there's no point adding him.

I agree with @Data1001 entirely about the importance of brevity. There are lots of great quotes, certainly, but Scotty has already proven that being a memorable line doesn't necessarily mean it's a line that should be a sound clip. I'm indifferent, as I only turn on the sound if I'm opening a 10x Premium pull in case I get a "Behold!", but a few that do come to mind:

Borg Queen: "I am the Borg." (First Contact)

General Chang: "Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!" (Space Battle; not Away Team)

Captain Sisko: "Get UP!" (DS9 "In the Pale Moonlight", right after he's decked Garak)

Dukat: "I'm not just any Cardassian. I'm Gul Dukat."
    (DS9 "The Maquis"; this actually goes on a bit longer, to denote that he's "Gul Dukat, commander of the Second Order", but that part's unnecessary)

Rom: There should just be a set of clips of Rom screaming that cycle through whenever he's used.
  • Tilly Dillies.

Now where to start...
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    O'Brien exclaiming "Oh, **tsk tsk**!", please. (6x24, Time's Orphan.)

Edit: didn't expect a Star Trek quote to be censored! Let's just say it was in response to an unfortunate instance. If it had been appraising something positively, then it would have been the dog's...
  • "Double-Dumbass On You!"

That will be translated to "Double-####### On You!
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • PenguinJim wrote: »
    O'Brien exclaiming "Oh, *chocolate cronut*!", please. (6x24, Time's Orphan.)

I'd really get a kick out of it if they got him to actually record the line with the "Chocolate Cronut" instead of *chocolate cronut*!
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data: "Yesss!! Mmh!"
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • emotiom chip data should have " no, I hate it" Guinan "Do you want more? Date " Yes"
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    emotiom chip data should have " no, I hate it" Guinan "Do you want more? Date " Yes"

or just "I hate it! it is revolting!"
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I just want a setting where voices can be turned off.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a setting where voices can be turned off.

Like a mute button on your device?
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    I just want a setting where voices can be turned off.

Like a mute button on your device?

No, I like most of the sounds. I could just do without hearing Scotty ramble on for 40 seconds about no bloody A, B, C, or D long after I've clicked away from his mission and started doing other things.
  • They need to fix a lot of the characters that DO have voice quotes. A lot of them only work for one version, for instance the *1 Spock seems to be the only Spock that talks and *2 Sisko seems to be the only Sisko with lines.
    I've noticed that Ensign Tuvok says "Lieutenant Commander Tuvok reporting for duty".

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    emotiom chip data should have " no, I hate it" Guinan "Do you want more? Date " Yes"

Data: "It's revolting!" Guinan: "More?" Data: "Please!" ... also a good line, but usually it should only be the character talking who's card is clicked. However, in this case, I could live with your idea. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • The most important one, they got right ("I am not a Merry Man!"). If they ever add Senator Vrenak and he doesn't declare, "It's a fake!", then there's no point adding him.

I agree with @Data1001 entirely about the importance of brevity. There are lots of great quotes, certainly, but Scotty has already proven that being a memorable line doesn't necessarily mean it's a line that should be a sound clip. I'm indifferent, as I only turn on the sound if I'm opening a 10x Premium pull in case I get a "Behold!", but a few that do come to mind:

Borg Queen: "I am the Borg." (First Contact)

General Chang: "Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!" (Space Battle; not Away Team)

Captain Sisko: "Get UP!" (DS9 "In the Pale Moonlight", right after he's decked Garak)

Dukat: "I'm not just any Cardassian. I'm Gul Dukat."
    (DS9 "The Maquis"; this actually goes on a bit longer, to denote that he's "Gul Dukat, commander of the Second Order", but that part's unnecessary)

Rom: There should just be a set of clips of Rom screaming that cycle through whenever he's used.

Maybe a clip of Rim yelling "Mooogie!" From "Little Green Men"
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• "We're helpless, we're harmless, we just want to sell you things" - Quark (Little Green Men)

“Resistance is futile” - any borg character (this HAS to be present already but none of my borg say it)

“You broke your little ships” - Lily Sloane

“THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!” - Picard

“You should never tell the same lie twice” - Garak

“Of course I’m paranoid; everyone’s trying to kill me” - Weyoun

“All the dominion wants is to peacefully coexist with its neighbors” - Weyoun

“Time to start packing!” - Weyoun

“You hit me! Picard never hit me.” - Q
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    “You hit me! Picard never hit me.” - Q

I'd love a Boxing Q that says that.

Also, when we eventually get Niners Worf, if he doesn't say "Death to the opposition" there will be riots.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Resistance is futile” - any borg character (this HAS to be present already but none of my borg say it)
    Pretty sure Locutus has this one.

• [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Rescuer Tucker: Just because a guy's in his underwear you think the worst.
  • Fencing Sulu - "Richelieu beware!"