Home The Bridge

[Collections Survey] Are You Keeping Crew You Used To Airluck?

2»

Comments

• WaldoMag wrote: »
    In my main account I have leveled everybody. So I am now keeping duplicates of faction event bonus crew and expedition (what is an expedition) .

I have 3 copies of Rakal Troi, 2 Commander Thelin, 2 Trader Odo, and 2 Commando Shran.

Because of my experience with my main I also have done it on my 2nd account. In that one I have 2 Rakal Troi, 2 Trade Odo, and 2 Commado Shran.

All of those are immortalized. I also have 2FFE Reinforcement Stamets on main and 2F level one on 2nd account. As a copy.

Are you suggesting that immortalizing the same crew counts twice for the purpose of collections?
    Can I keep immortalizing Promoted Sisko over and over to raise the number of Diplomats and Inspiring?

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOLF 359 wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    In my main account I have leveled everybody. So I am now keeping duplicates of faction event bonus crew and expedition (what is an expedition) .

I have 3 copies of Rakal Troi, 2 Commander Thelin, 2 Trader Odo, and 2 Commando Shran.

Because of my experience with my main I also have done it on my 2nd account. In that one I have 2 Rakal Troi, 2 Trade Odo, and 2 Commado Shran.

All of those are immortalized. I also have 2FFE Reinforcement Stamets on main and 2F level one on 2nd account. As a copy.

Are you suggesting that immortalizing the same crew counts twice for the purpose of collections?
    Can I keep immortalizing Promoted Sisko over and over to raise the number of Diplomats and Inspiring?

Nope and Shan specifically addressed this when the feature was announced. Duplicates are not supposed to count towards the collection total.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    WOLF 359 wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Nope and Shan specifically addressed this when the feature was announced. Duplicates are not supposed to count towards the collection total.

Thanks, I had thought that was the case.
  • I stopped airlocking ages ago, I'm finally at the point where I have the room to work on crew and keep the ones I want. I have enough immortalized crew I can vault them if I get close to capacity. When I stopped it took me a few months to get all the 1 2 and 3 stars I'd airlocked back.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not right now, but I should have my entire crew roster FE by the end of the month — so at that point I'll probably start collecting some crew I passed over previously, in order to fulfill the requirements of cryollections.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    When deciding who to airlock I'm keeping collections in mind now. I might have airlocked Lily Sloane before because I didn't need another Jury Rigger with her stats and she was unlikely to show up in an event, but now I'll favor her over another crew because I need the Jury Riggers.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was already freezing everyone I could for the achievement Dil. This doesn't change anything for me. My bottleneck is still Crew Slots, since that's what keeps me from holding on to unfused characters that I could maybe freeze down the line.
  • Magisse wrote: »
    I was already freezing everyone I could for the achievement Dil. This doesn't change anything for me. My bottleneck is still Crew Slots, since that's what keeps me from holding on to unfused characters that I could maybe freeze down the line.

I am similar, was working away to getting the achievement, so maxed an froze all the 1* and 2*

I would say it has now focused me on leveling FF'd 3*, have like 25 sitting at various levels

But I am big fan of the collections, just hoping we get some new ones in a timely fashion
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The achievement rewards for immortalizing X crew were what prompted me to start keeping some of the crew I previously would have dismissed. Collections haven't made that any more of a compulsion, but they have added a little clarity to my priorities.