Home The Bridge

What Is Your Plan For Captain Beverly Picard?

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
With the upcoming release of Captain Beverly Picard to the Honor Hall, at this point in time what are you thinking of doing?

What Is Your Plan For Captain Beverly Picard? 216 votes

I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
27%
RabbMikewastaken[KM] UL1R53/SSR/ Captain S'logCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAM[SSR] The Iron CowIkritMordackNuroteXo | das411[TUFG] Siguard William T. RikerNad HalmiddleheadKaiteescruffy151[QH] OxmyxTheGreyKnightGrant77 59 votes
I am planning on adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew eventually, but will not be doing so in the near future
24%
Astrometrics[RotP]Ran AirenCaptain TFSSR BarkleyCanAus ToddDpmt[SoCo] Dr. AcularCaptain LostNiner47Travis S McClainIvanstoneNeos472[TUFG] Doctor X[QH] He-Who-MeowsLady GaghgaghGeneral McDuckNS111111Captain QCpt. CavemanCommander Sinclair 53 votes
I have no interest in Captain Beverly Picard whatsoever, and will never add her to my crew
15%
sorinev<TGE> DangerDrakeAmphistaffCaptain_WhoThe FishMuadDaveRoadrunner {SG-66}Zombie Squirrel V.[TFA] CeleresBigstupidgrineXo | SilverRose (retired)KTzMidspeed·§ë· For the Many[BL] Q [S14]SirManiacDrone_oneNemeton[FF] Frylock IBOL17 33 votes
I am on the fence – I do not know as yet whether I will, or will not, be adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew at some point in the future
32%
uss_bonaventurePeachtree RexAviTrek[KM]Videm[ISA] RavenSabine of AthensFor CardassiaProsserData1001MagisseGAWAehmigaFredouStormagedonJim RaynoreXo | Cadet MattJim Steele[TLA]  84wb[DB - Do Better]   Prowler[CAB595] Emrys Myrddin 71 votes

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on the fence – I do not know as yet whether I will, or will not, be adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew at some point in the future
    I find her artwork to be unappealing (though not offensive) and her stats are underwhelming to me. I'm on the fence only because my Crusher crew is thin (AoS, plus 2 non-FF 4*; missed out on Mirror Bev) and she's main cast. If I had Mirror Bev, my vote would be "no interest".
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have mirror Bev and AOS crusher so would probably be best to add stars to them instead
    DB: Do Better
  • I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
    she's obviously a gauntlet character, and among other traits will have Federation for sure, so on some days she will be the best MED to take, not to mention that even at 5% she's the champ for CMD + MED, beating Sulan by about 10%. sooner or later you will all cough up the honor.
  • I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
    She will be decent on a number of occasions even at 1/5 for sure, and I have been piling up honor for a while. Might as well use it.
  • I am on the fence – I do not know as yet whether I will, or will not, be adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew at some point in the future
    I might save up for her, but shes going to be another 1/5 in my roster that can only be immortalized by honor that I have more than enough others to spend it on.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Can't afford her, so it doesn't matter if I want her or not.
    I'm saving up the honor to get her, and hopefully it won't take too long. Started the game just a few months ago, so this will be my first honor hall legend. Not sure how long they stasy in the hall.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am planning on adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew eventually, but will not be doing so in the near future
    I am on crew overload right now. Unless DB wants to give us another crew slot half price sale, it will be a while to get Bev.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get her eventually. I have other places to put my honor currently.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
    I wouldn’t use the word eager but I have plenty of honor saved up and I’m sure she will be good for the gauntlet and probably collections. I will get all the new Honor crew regardless of the stats.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the honour and she would be mt best MED gauntlet character if I had her. Traits haven't been released yet and that could be a determining factor.

I suspect she'll have Human, Starfleet, Federation, Caregiver, Doctor. Cyberneticist and/or Geneticist are possibilities. Desperate is also possible. A healthy variety of traits would make her more interesting.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t have any empty slots, and too many 5*s below level 10.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I already saved up the honour and she will be useful for gauntlet, so I will take the plunge.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have her, but I have too many Legendary cards that I want to put stars on right now to spend 100k honor on a 1/5.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I won't jump on her immediately is we all just got Cornwell. I will probably pick her up eventually, but for now I'm good with what I have.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    I blew my saved 180,000 honour on super rare citations when I saw her stats. I may get her in the future, but it’s doubtful
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Was planning on getting her straight away as I had 100,000 honor, but reckon I have enough Crusher's (Doc Crusher, Dr Crusher, AoS Crusher, Mirror Crusher) for now so decided to spend the honor. Couldn't decide who I wanted to citate so went for two beholds instead, 2nd stars on Commander Kira and Admiral Kirk will do me...
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no interest in Captain Beverly Picard whatsoever, and will never add her to my crew
    I don’t play gauntlet and Theres no point adding crew to my roster I can’t FF and freeze without a bajillion honor. I’d trade my FE 1/5 Kahless for 1k honor if DB let me
  • edited March 2018
    I'm saving up the honor to get her, and hopefully it won't take too long. Started the game just a few months ago, so this will be my first honor hall legend. Not sure how long they stasy in the hall.

If this is your first Honor Hall, then I should advise you IMHO to get Kahless first. And I don't know the rest, but I've realised that the convination MED/CMD is not really common, whenever I haver MED as the Skill requested on the Gauntlet, I almost always end choosing Kahless or Mirror Picard.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like her...

Stats versus honor cost , thumbs down..
    Having all of her other cards, thumbs up
    (as I like sets..)

Her own stats versus her alts stats, thumbs down..

No need to add to my already crazy high honor debt for this card at this time.

If any of many different things happen to make the cost more palatable then sure.

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shes just not worth. Her status are not good enough to lure me in, and her artwork is just average as well. I pass.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the character, but considering the huge Honor deficit already from regular characters it's just not a good use of resources to spend 100k for a 1/5.
    Maybe someday the honor balance won't be so atrocious, and we'll be more free to spend it.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahless was a character you bring to 90% of all gauntlets. I don't see myself bringing Beverly to barely 10% of all gauntlets
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I love the character and episode - well into my top 5 of all Trek.

But the stats aren't worth 100,000 honor. Have 5 other medics of similar stats.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    She cant be used in gauntlet well when there are many better. She would be great in voyages but only at 4/5 or 5/5. So thats 100k for her then another 150-200k. 250-300k is not worth it for anyone unless their stats are better than anyone.
    Let’s fly!
  • She cant be used in gauntlet well when there are many better. She would be great in gauntlet but only at 4/5 or 5/5. So thats 100k for her then another 150-200k. 250-300k is not worth it for anyone unless their stats are better than anyone.

Gauntlet only uses proficiency stats, so 4/5 or 5/5 makes no sense. She only needs to be 1/5 leveled to 100 to be maxed for gauntlet.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    She cant be used in gauntlet well when there are many better. She would be great in gauntlet but only at 4/5 or 5/5. So thats 100k for her then another 150-200k. 250-300k is not worth it for anyone unless their stats are better than anyone.

Fuse levels don't change anything in gauntlet. Only proficiency and proficiency bonuses.
  • I am planning on adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew eventually, but will not be doing so in the near future
    I'll probably buy one eventually but not in any real rush to do so. Her traits are nothing spectacular and in the gauntlet she'll be up against the likes of Mirror Phlox and Sulan. Phlox was an event reward character a while back so many people will have him already. While I can see Beverly selling I'm not sure she'll make a huge impact on the gauntlet.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Captain_Beverly_Picard
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sitting on 568,579 Honor points...I passed on Kahless holding out hope for a more attractive Honor Hall crew member...I'm just not sure I'm going to jump and pick up Bev Picard the day she comes out. I could use that honor on citations and improving my crew across the board.