Home The Bridge

What Is Your Plan For Captain Beverly Picard?

13»

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
    Eh. I love me some Crushers. I really, really do. I loved the idea of Cap'n Bev. I can understand why her stats are miserable, I mean she let her ex-husband commandeer and destroy her own darn ship, but they're still miserable. There is literally nothing compelling about adding that card for 100k honor. Terrible, terrible decision. I'm sitting on 300k+ honor and 4 5* citations and I still won't be adding her to my game. Too expensive for such mediocre stats.

While the stats are underwhelming, I'm not sure I can agree with the NO reason. She's got (I believe) the 3rd highest MED roll in the game and a different combo of skills than Phlox... She'd definitely be useful in some Gauntlets
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am planning on adding Captain Beverly Picard to my crew eventually, but will not be doing so in the near future
    Dear DB,

Thanks for being extra bland on her traits. It makes the decision to save 100K honour that much easier.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Dear DB,

Thanks for being extra bland on her traits. It makes the decision to save 100K honour that much easier.

Why do the bare minimum?

2* CMO Crusher - 6 traits
    3* Commando Crusher - 6 traits
    4* Doc Crusher - 6 traits
    4* Dr. Crusher - 5 traits (same exact 5 traits as well as Honor Hall Beverly)
    5* Age of Sail Crusher - 5 traits
    5* Mirror Crusher - 7 traits

100,000 Honor 5* Captain Beverly - 5 traits

This has got to be an error right? 100,000 honor and tied for the least amount of traits the character has ever had?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »
    This has got to be an error right? 100,000 honor and tied for the least amount of traits the character has ever had?

Which traits should they add? The traits the other variants have don't make sense for her.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    Which traits should they add? The traits the other variants have don't make sense for her.

I'd have to re-watch the episode, but why not Caregiver as well? That would get her to occasional 45% or 65% crit in some Gauntlets.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to re-watch the episode, but why not Caregiver as well?

I assume that Wesley is old enough to look after himself by then.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I am eager to get Captain Beverly Picard, and plan on adding her to my crew very quickly
    Dralix wrote: »

One or two of Romantic, Desperate, Explorer, and Inspiring may have been appropriate.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    My honor will be better spent on citations. Maybe one for Mirror Bev instead.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    She reminds me of Family Matters Urkel
    j42zvxpdjqx3.jpeg

Or maybe I should just say they share the same fashion sense
  • I have no interest in Captain Beverly Picard whatsoever, and will never add her to my crew
    I have so many recent medical crew (and Bev Crushers) that I don't care too much. Maybe down the line, but I'm saving for whatever 5* is in the next mega event.