Home The Bridge

How many legendary crew have you airlocked.

Comments

• 10-20, this is why i dont buy the 10 for 10 offer anymore
    All the ones I have dismissed where already FF if not FFFE. I would not airlock them otherwise.
  • 6-10, i couldve worked on a second copy...but didnt.
    All Discovery crew regardless of 5* status get airlocked.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.
    My last 4 legendary beholds have all been with all immo crew ... .so yes, i airlocked a lot already.....prob more close to 100 or above.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 because legendarys don't drop often enough, but if they did, the honor for spacing them would be too low.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    0, each legendary is precious, even if i already have them ff
    Trying not to. But to do it, I have to purposely not get them due to space constraints. Rather disappointing.
  • 1-5, I sometimes get one copy to many...rarely
    Glad to see my poll isnt getting on anyone's 'annoyance radar'
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

You may have just jinxed it.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.

On the contrary. I find it interesting to hear people’s thought processes

You may have just jinxed it.

I certainly hope not :wink:
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

On the contrary. I find it interesting to hear people’s thought processes

I agree...but once there are over 10 polls on the forums...it starts to get a bit hectic. Just glad there are less than 10 currently
  • No sure if its been brought up on the forums (I'm new)...but it would be great to be able to trade crew members you don't need, for ones that you do need (star levels) with other players within your fleet.
  • 0, each legendary is precious, even if i already have them ff
    I keep all golds & I have not yet faced getting one i already have fully fused.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • edited March 2018
    1-5, I sometimes get one copy to many...rarely
    All Discovery crew regardless of 5* status get airlocked.

But im sure our favorite discovery character Michael Burnham is exempt from this protocol...right? :wink:
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a f2p I only have 24 5*s ... so nope, never airlocked one and wouldn't unless it was a replicate of an immortalised 5* crew I had (which is near impossible for the remaining time I play this game - 2/5 is my highest non-mega-event crew).
    Only once. When Db gave Will scarlet as a gift... Also mirror Picard, but since I got sorry-honor I can't really say it was a legendary airlock... More a 'legendary vs another legendary' bargain...
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Zero. I keep all my legendaries, for fear of regret when I accidentally run into a second star for them. Yes, I even FE'ed 23'rd century Martok ;-)
    And yes, it's biting my crew capacity :-(
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully I am nowhere near the ugh got the same damn legendary yet.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • edited March 2018
    10-20, this is why i dont buy the 10 for 10 offer anymore
    Over the years I've gotten rid of plenty of golds. IMO, the chance that i'll FF/FE certain ones is very small, and if their skills at 1/5 are not competitive, they get the BOOT. I don't need useless people taking up my crew slots.
    (oh yeah, i've airlocked several potato-head martoks too!)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    6-10, i couldve worked on a second copy...but didnt.
    I delete all dupes and 1/5s where the crew is not a favorite or at least one that I like... After playing for so long, it’s just not worth it to bother keeping or leveling 1/5s, especially with the power creep on the 4/4s...

You are meowsome! 66 gold immurrtals ... only a few can beat this. I feel small with my 54 gold immurrtals against you. Meow! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • 20 to 40, i really wish DB would increase the honor given by dismissing a legendary...
    You are meowsome! 66 gold immurrtals ... only a few can beat this. I feel small with my 54 gold immurrtals against you. Meow! :)

Thank you @ErisTheVorta ! I actually haven’t updated the count in a bit... at 75 meow! Don’t feel small, 54 immortalized golds is amazing!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've airlocked one 5* (I believe), and that was Mirror "Broken Nose" Reed. I strongly disliked the art, and his stats were very "meh".

Otherwise I've kept all of them, even if it's 1/5* Kilted Scotty who's parked solidly at level 1.

I'd theoretically airlock more, if I got more that weren't that appealing.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    I have only airlocked one, Goddess of Empathy Troi. Her stats weren't great at 1/5 and I really needed space at the time, plus I don't like the picture.
    I don't really regret it.
    I kind of regret keeping and leveling so many 1/5 crew (39 to be exact, though that includes crew given or bought such as Kahless, Wil Scarlet, Kung Fu Sarek, CD Quark) but there's a few I kinda wish I had airlocked before I leveled including Ambassador Troi, and Captain Nog spring to mind)
    I recently got Suliban Reed in the Green with Envy packs and am considering airlocking him. It's either that or buy slots.
  • izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    I airlock who i don't like or not gonna work on anytime soon.
    They will all eventually come back around.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    None. I would not even dismiss a duplicate. I'd dismiss an unfused 4* before I ever touch a 5*. I am not ballin' outta control with immortal 5*s, so between shuttles, voyages, and gauntlet, even a 1/5 sees use.
    [SSR] Sorin08
    sorinev wrote: »
    None. I would not even dismiss a duplicate. I'd dismiss an unfused 4* before I ever touch a 5*. I am not ballin' outta control with immortal 5*s, so between shuttles, voyages, and gauntlet, even a 1/5 sees use.

That used to be me, but I have every 4* in the game except Captain Kurn, COP Archer and 4 of the Voyages crew. I need stars on some, but most ~125 are immortalized.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    For 550 honour its not worth it!! Only duplicate I have is Guinan, I am deliberately not fusing characters that are 4/5* in beholds to avoid the dreaded 3 maxed characters.

Hoping that they increase the airlock honour, but I think hell will freeze before that happens

I haven't ever airlocked a 5*, but I have tanked events to specifically avoid getting them. (Effort better spent on existing crew building rather than useless galaxy items.)

When and where has it ever been said that 3 copies of a character is max? Just curious...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't yet, but I know I should... I have a 6th Guinan and Obsidian Order Garak eating a hole in my roster and my soul. DB have me by the short and curlies either way. I'd trade them happily for 10k honor, but 550 honor just annoys me every time I think about it
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    For 550 honour its not worth it!! Only duplicate I have is Guinan, I am deliberately not fusing characters that are 4/5* in beholds to avoid the dreaded 3 maxed characters.

Hoping that they increase the airlock honour, but I think hell will freeze before that happens

I haven't ever airlocked a 5*, but I have tanked events to specifically avoid getting them. (Effort better spent on existing crew building rather than useless galaxy items.)

When and where has it ever been said that 3 copies of a character is max? Just curious...

I think he means getting a Behold where all 3 crew choices are maxed.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    "40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies."

That option is priceless.. @eXo | Frank the real MVP.
    I would’ve said 0 as that is my personal sentiment, but the Mirror Picard fiasco made me switch my vote to 1.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • 40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.
    Frank doesn't have every legendary fully fused. He just has the ones he gets in beholds fully fused. Because that's how this game works, right?
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!