Home The Bridge

How many legendary crew have you airlocked.

13»

Comments

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just airlocked two Quarks from this event from the $25 pack. I really didn’t expect to get them and I can not stand Ferengi. I then got one premium pull from the dilithium I got from that purchase. Got a 5* behold. Enterprise something Picard, dancing uhura and a tuvok. Didn’t care for any of them so picked tuvok and sent him packing. I’ve prolly airlocked 4/5 worth of age of sail crushers. I’m just really picky about my crew. I don’t care about stats, if I’m not a fan of the character, out they go. Never once bought crew slots in the two years in this game. My quarters are at 174/180.

I play the game a similar way. I keep who I like and airlock everyone else. I will occasionally make an exception for crew members that appears in lots of events or I need for Gauntlet or something. Also with Voyages I have so many Chronitons sometimes I just need some place to put them so I will level someone just to Vault them so the Chrons are not wasted.

btw did you mean you never purchased crew slot for dilithium? Because 170 is max slots without any purchases. 180 means you purchased the first two slots for credits

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Crew_Capacity
  • @OP I skipped many events because I did not want the Legendary. I rather someone else get them, than have them flying out my airlock.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    1-5, I sometimes get one copy to many...rarely
    I'm pretty sure I've airlocked one, but I'll be darned if I can't remember
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just airlocked two Quarks from this event from the $25 pack. I really didn’t expect to get them and I can not stand Ferengi. I then got one premium pull from the dilithium I got from that purchase. Got a 5* behold. Enterprise something Picard, dancing uhura and a tuvok. Didn’t care for any of them so picked tuvok and sent him packing. I’ve prolly airlocked 4/5 worth of age of sail crushers. I’m just really picky about my crew. I don’t care about stats, if I’m not a fan of the character, out they go. Never once bought crew slots in the two years in this game. My quarters are at 174/180.

I play the game a similar way. I keep who I like and airlock everyone else. I will occasionally make an exception for crew members that appears in lots of events or I need for Gauntlet or something. Also with Voyages I have so many Chronitons sometimes I just need some place to put them so I will level someone just to Vault them so the Chrons are not wasted.

btw did you mean you never purchased crew slot for dilithium? Because 170 is max slots without any purchases. 180 means you purchased the first two slots for credits

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew#Crew_Capacity

Any crew slots I have were either given by VIP or gifted by DB. As you can see by the screenshot I have yet to buy any via creditsd83loz9mrcmm.png

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Any crew slots I have were either given by VIP or gifted by DB. As you can see by the screenshot I have yet to buy any via creditsd83loz9mrcmm.png

Yeah, you're right. The wiki is off by ten. I just checked my F2P account. The base should be 65 not 55. I'll drop a note in the wiki thread. Updating charts is beyond my limited wiki abilities.
    40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.

Yeah, you're right. The wiki is off by ten. I just checked my F2P account. The base should be 65 not 55. I'll drop a note in the wiki thread. Updating charts is beyond my limited wiki abilities.

I do remember at least two gifts of 5. Perhaps they were lost in the shuffle

• 0, each legendary is precious, even if i already have them ff
    0....so far... :D
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    6-10, i couldve worked on a second copy...but didnt.
    Data1001 wrote: »
    So far, Grilka is the only Legendary I've airlocked because I didn't want her. I actually don't think I've airlocked any others, though — unless I'm forgetting. I don't believe I've had any Legendary Beholds where all three were FF (plenty of Super-rare Beholds like that, however).

I have gotten dupes of certain crew from buying multiple event packs, but I have kept them all, I think — so I've got 2 Romulan Datas and 2 Mirror Bevs. If either of them were not nearly as strong as they are, I might've dumped the extra copies, but I have made use of them, and I won't be running out of space any time soon (currently 49 empty crew slots).

I've thought about airlocking Grilka a number of times. I have her 2/5 and fully equipped, yet she has never been strong enough to end up on a voyage, gauntlet, or even a shuttle mission. I just keep hoping that someday I'll get additional copies.

I mean seriously (2/5*) ...

Command: 491 (215–496)
    Diplomacy: 669 (125–297)
    Security: 257 (70–177)
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    0, each legendary is precious, even if i already have them ff
    Two, because space was at a premium, but also...

Assimilated La Forge. Rank-earned in his event, but I had recently gotten Captain La Forge so why would I need another 5* Geordi? (yeah, my bad)

Klingon Janeway. Rank-earned in event too, but I couldn't fathom the idea of seeing that ugly face staring back every day from my crew quarters.

In retrospect, I regret both of these airlocks and vowed not to toss another 5*. I've even kept Proto Barclay, and his art is more off-putting than Janeway.

This is so bad it's hilarious. Assimilated LaForge and Klingon Janeway are both great crew.
  • 1-5, I sometimes get one copy to many...rarely
    "40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies."

That option is priceless.. @eXo | Frank the real MVP.
    Frank doesn't have every legendary fully fused. He just has the ones he gets in beholds fully fused. Because that's how this game works, right?

Hope you all dont mind about that choice...thought it would make folks laugh, i hope i succeeded?
  • 40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.
    I laughed. Then I cried.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
    I haven’t airlocked any legendaries, but I’m unlikely to keep any legendary above a single ff copy.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
    On a few rare occasions I have airlocked a 5* due to already having it fully fused. Not worth keeping a second copy that is only 1/5*.
    None so far. If I ever get Potato Martok this number will go up though
  • JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    The only Legendary I ever airlock was Mirror Picard, and that was the extraneous email copy.
  • 40 or more, hi...my name is Frank and i make sure DB is doing its job and is putting the newest crew in their packs each week. Thats why i have airlocked an insane amount of legendaries...i already have like 4 ff copies.
    I have airlocked so many legendaries since I started, in the early days because crew slots were so limited and finishing a gold took longer than it takes to make gold. then lately because of dupes and what I call garbage golds like professor, bateson, cartwright, Ilia, Cochran, Grilka, Amb Soval, etc etc lol.. I have airlocked so many legendaries, that section of space is now called the Legendary Lost in Space mini-verse
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Heh. If "specifically tanked event to not get one" count, then should be 5.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Theres a few characters if I get them, Id considered it.

Kung Fu/TheOne Sarek came so close

Zek
    Proto Barclay
    That Easter Bunny Rabbit looking Andorian
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

Zek
    Proto Barclay

Zek? But...but Wallace Shawn

The rest I get. Lissan is especially underwhelming, and I dislike that they added the "wrong" Aenar from that episode.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor

Zek
    Proto Barclay

The rest I get. Lissan is especially underwhelming, and I dislike that they added the "wrong" Aenar from that episode.

And it was noticeable in the low scores for that event. I got her immortalized though because, well, Enterprise Was Best
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

Zek
    Proto Barclay

And it was noticeable in the low scores for that event. I got her immortalized though because, well, Enterprise Was Best

Trying to figure out if you changed your name or you're simply referencing that user. Hmm...

Ordinarily I would have gone for her because yay Andorians/Aenar, but I was specifically annoyed for Jhamel not being added, and I felt like tossing my resources elsewhere.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor

Zek
    Proto Barclay

Trying to figure out if you changed your name or you're simply referencing that user. Hmm...

Ordinarily I would have gone for her because yay Andorians/Aenar, but I was specifically annoyed for Jhamel not being added, and I felt like tossing my resources elsewhere.

I will give you a hint. I am Schmallen

I laughed. Then I cried.

Because DB hasnt updated the portal loot table yet? Well that prayer of mine has been answered.
    I airlocked 10+ golds today after pulling 48 premium 10x packs hoping for a single fuse. Nope. No dice. And trust me, I'm in honor debt. I've got a number of golds where I could use stars, but the portal just seemingly refuses to give me those options.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
    I airlocked 10+ golds today after pulling 48 premium 10x packs hoping for a single fuse. Nope. No dice. And trust me, I'm in honor debt. I've got a number of golds where I could use stars, but the portal just seemingly refuses to give me those options.

Bummer!!! Maybe DB messed up adding the gold crew and we will get a 5 star apology pack...probably will cost 47,000 honor per pull knowing DB
  • I don't know if this has ever been brought up anywhere else here but It would be nice to be able to trade crew of any star rating between players in a fleet or on their friends list...I have 1 5* with one star that ill probably never see any more *s...and quite a few 3 & 4*s that Ill probably never get the chance to max...Just a suggestion....
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gromero wrote: »
    I don't know if this has ever been brought up anywhere else here but It would be nice to be able to trade crew of any star rating between players in a fleet or on their friends list...I have 1 5* with one star that ill probably never see any more *s...and quite a few 3 & 4*s that Ill probably never get the chance to max...Just a suggestion....

Yes, crew should be able to be "reassigned" within the fleet, perhaps once a month?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...