Home The Bridge

New "Legend": I'm thinking Surak

13»

Comments

• Possible, I guess, but then wouldn't a "Legend arrive" every week?
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Have they ever used this terminology? They are announcing something or someone special coming. A legend in the noun form as opposed to legendary cards in the adjective form. Definitely distinct use of the words so the announcement had better be special, not just a 5* card of a random character.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have they ever used this terminology? They are announcing something or someone special coming. A legend in the noun form as opposed to legendary cards in the adjective form. Definitely distinct use of the words so the announcement had better be special, not just a 5* card of a random character.

DB has always treated every mega event as though it is special in its own right.
    edited March 2018

DB has always treated every mega event as though it is special in its own right.

By your definition, then yes, every character is a legend. 😀

Edit: I had to give you an awesome tick because you gave me a good chuckle. Who said grammar can't be fun.......
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Will be Surak. Should be T'Pau.
    Wundigore wrote: »

I think either one in a joint Vulcan - Romulan event will make most people happy.
    Wundigore wrote: »

I think either one in a joint Vulcan - Romulan event will make most people happy.

Agreed. I’d especially love Surak from ENT because ENT is my favorite (although Jadzia’s my favorite character overall) series, and it is massively underrepresented in the game, from my point of view.

Edit: I had to give you an awesome tick because you gave me a good chuckle. Who said grammar can't be fun.......

By the way- I do hope you are right and it is indeed a true legend, someone we’ve wanted in the game for a while now.

After further thought, it occurred to me that the picture could contain clues to two separate aspects of the event. One, the silhouette for the recurring crew.

Two, the main subect of the event, Romulans.

I mean, we recently had something of an Andorian mega with a Disco crew as a recurring legendary. (Though I’d classify it more as an Andorian Disco mega.)

By the way- I do hope you are right and it is indeed a true legend, someone we’ve wanted in the game for a while now.

After further thought, it occurred to me that the picture could contain clues to two separate aspects of the event. One, the silhouette for the recurring crew.

Two, the main subect of the event, Romulans.

I mean, we recently had something of an Andorian mega with a Disco crew as a recurring legendary. (Though I’d classify it more as an Andorian Disco mega.)

I couldn't see the silhouette. Time for a new phone..... 😀