Home The Bridge

Prepare for the arrival of a legend, Captains.

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »
    Reunification Spock

this was my guess but i thought weirdly that we already have him. if not then it's my hope anyway.

Ambassador Spock is from TNG Unification.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'd be happy if the April Mega is Romulan and Vulcan themed, with all Romulans and Vulcans as bonus crew. I'd love to give my Vulcan crew something to do.
    ekCXwkg.png
  • Vulcan Burham

Graduation or Prospect Burnham probably covers that.

But we do not yet have Mirror Prospective Vulcan Graduate Burnham.
    I speculated Senator Vreenak in the other thread, but on second thoughts I can't see them not using the "It's a fake!" pose for him.

This is DB we're talking about. :smirk:
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pose definitely looks like the statue of Surak, I think Romulus is vain attempt at a red herring, also there isn't exactly a Romulan whom I would describe as a legend really.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is administrator V'Las.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak

6907b16315ccd13c66a5fcf605fb1d60.jpg

Koval

latest?cb=20070108095729&path-prefix=en

Valdore

latest?cb=20070107085008&path-prefix=en

Letant

latest?cb=20060619222413&path-prefix=en

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a surprising twist, it is J’onn.
    tffcoldopen.jpeg

Wahwahwah.

J'onn? Don't you mean Da'an?
    54ho4sc6e05j.png
  • RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Remember when they hyped the 500 crew...

I'm going with Alternate Future (Old) T'Pol. Because Consistency. And Expectations.

e2_346.jpg

Would be a good fit with 5* Lorien.

My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Is it the guy in the red shirt who normally dies, but is immortal so has come back again!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak most likely, since he's the closest thing to a "legend" that Vulcans or Romulans have.

Unless there's some legendary Romulan cultural figure that was mentioned at some point? I don't recall there ever being a Romulan Cochrane/Archer/Surak/Kahless type figure.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I am glad of, the 'cute' attempts to draw hype with mysterious details are coming before normal event notification time.
    I'm hoping this means we actually get regular notice of the first round.
    Would be really awesome if they did what they did with the Klingon event notifications and told us all 4 events with the characters needed in one swoop.
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    One thing I am glad of, the 'cute' attempts to draw hype with mysterious details are coming before normal event notification time.
    Would be really awesome if they did what they did with the Klingon event notifications and told us all 4 events with the characters needed in one swoop.

They did that? :open_mouth:

I was new to the game at that point and hadn't gotten into the forums, but that's really nice. It'd be cool if that became a thing again.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

They did that? :open_mouth:

I was new to the game at that point and hadn't gotten into the forums, but that's really nice. It'd be cool if that became a thing again.

Take a look

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/66133

• Im guessing Balok
  • NEO
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    NEO

Already got him from the last teaser character.abfq53vqdj5s.jpg

Edit: should disclose, it's not my art. Don't remember who did it, or I'd give credit.

• MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there an announcement somewhere that there is going to be a Romulan Mega Event in April!
  • nvxzermzk3ix.png

😂😂😂😂
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Wasn't there an announcement somewhere that there is going to be a Romulan Mega Event in April!

No there wasn’t. Just speculations since Romulan was left off the voting for the mega event in the summer
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Remember when they hyped the 500 crew...

I'm going with Alternate Future (Old) T'Pol. Because Consistency. And Expectations.

e2_346.jpg

Would be a good fit with 5* Lorien.

I sincerely hope you're not shading Lorian because in all honesty, he is an awesome crew member.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Romulan Picard
  • uhq5uzbzh0hc.png

Can you guess who is coming to STAR TREK TIMELINES?

Nero kelvin timeline
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhq5uzbzh0hc.png

Can you guess who is coming to STAR TREK TIMELINES?

Nero kelvin timeline
    I'm assuming they don't have access to the Kelvin timeline characters, otherwise we probably would've seen one at some point in the last two years. Which is unfortunate because there could be some pretty interesting cards to come out of those films.
  • The silloette looks like Judge T’Pol but doesn’t stand as a Legend like the other characters.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Surak, specifically the Surak seen in Enterprise in Archer's visions.

If there is some sort of Romulan/Vulcan reunification-themed mega event in the near future, then I hope we can also get a 5* T'Pau.
  • It could and should be S'harien.
    It could and should be S'harien.

Not sure if they'll go with another novel/licensed work character though. It'd be cool if it was a Romulan/Vulcan from around the time of the Sundering, but I have a feeling they're going to stick with Film/TV canon after the backlash from the Mirror Event.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor