Home The Bridge

Father of Logic Offers - bring them back

edited April 2018 in The Bridge
A couple of minutes ago, the time portal showed 6 distinct offers for the event.
It was probably a mistake by DB to have them all available at that time, so it's now updated and there's only 3 left.
In fairness, since folks were able to purchase them in the initial moments, I'd say DB should bring them back.
You're effectively giving people an advantage if they had bought those packs right then.

The offers were something like this:
1. $100 USD for 2 Spocks + credits/chrons/boosts/packs
2. $50 USD for 2 Spocks + credits/chrons/boosts/packs (now gone)
3. $25 USD for 2 Amanda Grayson + credits/chrons/boosts/packs
4. $10 USD for 1 Amanda Grayson + credits/chrons/boosts/packs (now gone)
5. $25 USD for 2 Katra McCoy + credits/chrons/boosts/packs (now gone)
6. $10 USD for 1 Katra McCoy + credits/chrons/boosts/packs
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
Chief Security Officer
https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
All are welcome to join and use the Bot. (some restrictions apply to non-GoT members)

Comments

• [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    If last faction event is any indicator, they will be brought back later in the event when the current ones expire.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh come on !
    I would have bought the $10 Amanda pack, and my wife too !

DB, bring em back.
  • [KM] Videm wrote: »
    If last faction event is any indicator, they will be brought back later in the event when the current ones expire.

No doubt they would be back, but having all 6 options available to you can be an advantage for the event.
    Chief Security Officer

All are welcome to join and use the Bot. (some restrictions apply to non-GoT members)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now ONLY the 25 dollar Amanda is showing up for me lmao wtf is going on here DB
    And I wanted to do it today, been looking forward to this all week.. now others will have an advantage because they were on in those moments.

DB, you gotta put these back up today
  • I was going to buy offer #4, but missed out.

So I decided to buy a pack. Got Spock. Nice!
    Got another pack, got Amanda. Got what I wanted.

Got what I wanted thanks to my $5 monthly card.

The 2 4* beholds I got in the second pack WOULD have been icing on the cake, instead they were just 200 honour.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    The offers are changing every time I open the portal.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is a train wreck right now in addition to all of this... no fleet chat, my monthly dilithium card has disappeared, random errors....
    Dralix wrote: »

Mine is not :(
    Dam you random consistency !
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine is not :(
    Dam you random consistency !

Mine have stabilized.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was indeed an issue with the offers and this was resolved within 5 minutes.
  • Hoping to hear back from DB on this soon, especially before event start.
    It'd look very bad if we kick-started this "logic" event with an illogical start.
    After all, for the very few minutes they were posted, the offers had the usual "Limited Time Offer 1d 23h 58m" label on them.
    Where would the logic be in pulling those offers?
    Surak would be disgusted by that.
    Chief Security Officer

• I bought the $99 one, and only 8 free event packs are showing. Did DB pull a fast one on me?
  • Shan wrote: »
    There was indeed an issue with the offers and this was resolved within 5 minutes.

In the span of that 5 minutes, people were able to buy those offers. Someone from our fleet got the $10 Amanda pack. By resolved, you mean the offers were rescinded/postponed?
    Chief Security Officer

• Yateball wrote: »
    The game is a train wreck right now... no fleet chat...

If you are depending on the game to chat with your fleet, I think you might need a better fleet. Discord app will be your fleet’s friend...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    The game is a train wreck right now... no fleet chat...

If you are depending on the game to chat with your fleet, I think you might need a better fleet. Discord app will be your fleet’s friend...

Or even two Dixie cups and a string. ;)
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are depending on the game to chat with your fleet, I think you might need a better fleet.

No, his fleet is fine.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the $99 one, and only 8 free event packs are showing. Did DB pull a fast one on me?

Please contact Support for this, thank you.
    Not exactly resolved unless the accidentally placed packs purchases are reversed and characters stripped..

... Unless they go back up

• [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    No, his fleet is fine.

Depends on one’s definition of fine... In-game Fleet chat is atrocious... As mentioned above, two cans and some string or bailing wire will produce more consistent results...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I logged into the game about an hour ago and DB had 6 event offers, 2 Spocks for $100, 1 Spock for $50, 2 Amandas for $25, 1 Amanda for $10, 2 McCoys for $25 and 1 McCoy for $10.

I wasn't going to buy any of the offers and I just now reconsidered and thought I would buy the 1 Amanda (with 2 packs) for $10 option since we only get 3 of her in thresholds. However, logging back into the game, 3 of the purchase options (1 Spock, 1 Amanda and 2 McCoy) had been pulled and were no longer available.

If it was a mistake that all 6 crew offers went up at the same time, DB should have just left it rather than let some people take advantage of the offers simply because they got on at the right time and anyone else was out of luck.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already an identical thread to this posted
    I looked for it and didn't see it. Now I looked again and it's there. Grr... LOL
    Shan wrote: »

Hey @Shan why not put them back? It's unfair that some people got to take advantage of the offers (particularly the single copy of Amanda) and others don't get the same option.
    Shan wrote: »
    I bought the $99 one, and only 8 free event packs are showing. Did DB pull a fast one on me?

Please contact Support for this, thank you.

I just had something similar happen. I bought the Steam $9.99 offer that was 10 premium packs and only received 9 in the last hour. I thought I had somehow accidentally redeemed one so looked in my crew quarters and was still at 375/375. If one was stealth redeemed there would have been crew in overflow.

I've never been shorted packs before and there are now at least 2 instances in the last hour of it happening. The event pack and my premium portal pack. @Shan support could take days to look at a ticket. This is something that they should probably be looking at immediately instead of having it happen to more and more people before support gets to it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, his fleet is fine.

Depends on one’s definition of fine... In-game Fleet chat is atrocious... As mentioned above, two cans and some string or bailing wire will produce more consistent results...

I'm not looking to wine and dine these guys, just a simple chat will do TY
  • Yup. Bought it hoping to get in on first to fffe. Couldn't even try when it said 8 packs. I knew I had to stop right there and start going through CS. And of course it's too late now. SMH
  • Well, I was able to get to the Amanda Grayson $9.99 pack before they were removed so I am happy!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with any events there will be various offers presented over the length of the event.
    Purchases that might have been done while all offers were available will not be reversed.

We regret this happened.

For the reports of issues with purchases if you didn't receive everything please contact Support immediately. I will also let the team know.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Well, I was able to get to the Amanda Grayson $9.99 pack before they were removed so I am happy!

I wanted to get it to have her leveled for the start, but by the time I had logged in on my other account, it was gone. Guess no purchase this week.