Home The Bridge

Voyage glitch that I think I do indeed like (gotta be truthful)

edited April 2018 in The Bridge
vw9rrg7pftl3.png
THREE GREEN CREW INSTEAD OF JUST ONE?!?!

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that's not a glitch and it's just a low occuring outcome.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t had that yet but the last five voyages have dropped zero fours. They can keep all the ones twos and threes. The minuscule amount of Honor for those isnt worth it but I’ll keep trying hoping that I’m just imagining a horrible nerf wasn’t done.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the three of them had a whole moon to themsleves and weren't all crammed into a storage container.

And who are the buzzkills that flagged you and why?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that's not a glitch and it's just a low occuring outcome.

Most likely I'd guess.
    Fluke in all likelihood.

But if .. big big if it's a glitch.
    WHY SAY ANYTHING ?!

we get dorked almost daily it feels like, why raise your hand and say "um.. excuse me, this is going in my favor and im not sure if it should.." ?

I
    Just
    Don't
    Understand
    Whhhyy

Why
    8wdv5yvm0s2d.gif
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a glitch, I want to know how you make it happen.

PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone ;)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Nice! I remember getting 2 green crew at once, but not 3.
  • SORRY SORRY ALL!!! I HATE IT, I HOPE DB FIXES IT ASAP!!!
  • At least the three of them had a whole moon to themsleves and weren't all crammed into a storage container.

And who are the buzzkills that flagged you and why?

I know right...:disappointed:
  • If it's a glitch, I want to know how you make it happen.

PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone ;)

I would...if i even knew how to do it again.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know how to do it almost every time, and I think it is merely a timing issue with the server, I don't think it is a programming bug that could ever be 'fixed'.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I know how to do it almost every time, and I think it is merely a timing issue with the server, I don't think it is a programming bug that could ever be 'fixed'.

PM sent
    I knew I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. LOL

I mean, what's a few extra honor amongst friends?

Full disclosure: Shan sent me a PM as well asking about how to do this. I am not sure it would be worth their time to fix (if even they can), as the result would probably make things worse on Voyages IMHO.

So, I am going to keep the secret until I hear something definitive on DBs side. Just in case they are able to kill the exploit, no need spreading the info if it doesn't go anywhere.
    This is from a couple hours ago, 4 hour coming up...

xmcn4ksdea8v.png
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Glad someone is getting fours. I’m up to 9 straight voyages of 6-8 hours per voyage with zero four star drops. Maybe ten is a charm. Nah there hasn’t been any nerf it’s all an illusion.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware of this glitch, but since you brought this up, and want to be commendable, you should now send a list to db of the extra crew you received, informing them to remove them. No honor points or anything. That would be commendable.

Trista
  • I wasn't aware of this glitch, but since you brought this up, and want to be commendable, you should now send a list to db of the extra crew you received, informing them to remove them. No honor points or anything. That would be commendable.

Trista

Yeeeeeaaaah...no
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware of this glitch, but since you brought this up, and want to be commendable, you should now send a list to db of the extra crew you received, informing them to remove them. No honor points or anything. That would be commendable.

Trista

Yeeeeeaaaah...no

WWJWD (What Would John Wayne Do)?
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • I wasn't aware of this glitch, but since you brought this up, and want to be commendable, you should now send a list to db of the extra crew you received, informing them to remove them. No honor points or anything. That would be commendable.

Trista

Yeeeeeaaaah...no

WWJWD (What Would John Wayne Do)?
    🖖🏻

John Wayne would've stormed DBHQ when they nerfed voyages.
  • I didn't want to bump this thread. I wanted to be nice. But now ... people have decided to crap the bed.

Why in the actual eff would you come to the forum with this? Are people so thick in the head that they can't take 1-2 things that actually BENEFIT the player and not scream to the world about it? In a world, where people start a billion whines about how things are broken and screw the playerbase over, it boggles my mind that you'd even post about the things that swing the players' way. Where people scream and whine about gauntlet, drop rates, free mirror picards, MIA musketeers ... you couldn't let this one sit? Same with the bozo who posted about quick build.

Y'all ...

Did no one watch Fight Club? Do you remember the one rule about Fight Club???

to everyone harping on this, *golf clap* for ruining a good thing. There's guilty parties everywhere. Don't expect any favors in the future from anyone.

All i was wondering was if anybody else had experienced this before...THATS ALL!!!! If it is a glitch or intended feature?
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how it works but if I can get a little extra from something that was unnecessarily nerfed, I'd take it and run. They spend way to much time fixing things that work in our favor vs doing nothing about the server calculating different shuttle percentages from the client side. Makes me sad.
  • [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Glad someone is getting fours. I’m up to 9 straight voyages of 6-8 hours per voyage with zero four star drops. Maybe ten is a charm. Nah there hasn’t been any nerf it’s all an illusion.

Same here haven't had a 4 drop all week. My voyages all go 7+ hours.
  • DB has been aware of this bug for a long time.... It has been mentioned to them a few times before. So nobody "spilled any beans" to DB.

For DB fixing bugs is like trying to kill mosquitoes in the tropics... endless
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • DB has been aware of this bug for a long time.... It has been mentioned to them a few times before. So nobody "spilled any beans" to DB.

For DB fixing bugs is like trying to kill mosquitoes in the tropics... endless

Thank you!! Someone comes to my aid!!
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to bump this thread. I wanted to be nice. But now ... people have decided to crap the bed.

Why in the actual eff would you come to the forum with this? Are people so thick in the head that they can't take 1-2 things that actually BENEFIT the player and not scream to the world about it? In a world, where people start a billion whines about how things are broken and screw the playerbase over, it boggles my mind that you'd even post about the things that swing the players' way. Where people scream and whine about gauntlet, drop rates, free mirror picards, MIA musketeers ... you couldn't let this one sit? Same with the bozo who posted about quick build.

Y'all ...

Did no one watch Fight Club? Do you remember the one rule about Fight Club???

to everyone harping on this, *golf clap* for ruining a good thing. There's guilty parties everywhere. Don't expect any favors in the future from anyone.

Not everyone thought, it’s the definition of an unfair advantage as it is.

Maybe I’m just bitter as I don’t know how this is done.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's quite well-known already and I'm also quite sure that DB knows about this "glitch" (it's not a bug, just a lag spike). But I wasn't the one bringing it up here, but now that it's here, I guess we can talk about it. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
This discussion has been closed.