DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Chef Riker from “These are the Voyages”

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

Acting Captain Riker or “Manual Helm Riker”

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

Transporter Chief O’Brien (Enterprise D)- How do we not have this version yet?ewezsbs9r8y4.jpeg

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

Transporter Chief O’Brien (Enterprise D)- How do we not have this version yet?ewezsbs9r8y4.jpeg

You actually want the Riker from the biggest travesty of a Star Trek episode ever? oh man! And then the Riker from the biggest travesty of a movie lol... I guess MAYBE if they called him Logitech Joystick Riker I could get on board...
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Insurrection Riker doesnt bother me as much as Chef Riker. Insurrection is def a weaker movie but I like the scenes with Riker battling the Sona.The Enterprise part of it is meh, but I like how they tied it into “The Pegasus”, which is a favorite of mine.

Im also a Riker fan. We could also use a few more editions of Geordi

Example: Interfaced Geordi

2567lrnl217i.jpeg

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

You actually want the Riker from the biggest travesty of a Star Trek episode ever? oh man! And then the Riker from the biggest travesty of a movie lol... I guess MAYBE if they called him Logitech Joystick Riker I could get on board...

Funny I thought Nemesis 's weak trying to redo Wrath of Khan was the weakest.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

Nemesis was quite bad also, but I don't think it was Insurrection bad.... It's a shame that the TNG cast only really got one good movie
  • Options

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

Nemesis was quite bad also, but I don't think it was Insurrection bad.... It's a shame that the TNG cast only really got one good movie

I know right! When Generations is the second best of your 4 movies you know something is wrong lol
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

ctm65peht38s.jpeg

xagm2ctyhzoj.jpeg

Ceti Alpha 5 Checkov

d471lakwbh7a.jpeg

I know right! When Generations is the second best of your 4 movies you know something is wrong lol

And it's a shame because Generations had some damn fine potential. If they subbed the Ribbon Nexus stuff out for some kind of other reason for Soren to be crazy it would have been great. It had some sweet moments in that film
  • Options
    Give me an event centered on TNG season 6 episode Rascals
    Kid Picard - legendary
    Kid Keiko and Kid Ro - super rare
    Kid Guinan - green (with medical, so we can have a female alien cadet medical
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood the hate for Nemesis. I enjoyed it thoroughly, unlike Insurrection which was just painful in all aspects. I might even put Insurrection below The Final Frontier for worst Trek film of all time, because the Autobiography of James T. Kirk came up with a fascinating way of making that film’s problems go away. Also, Dancing Uhura.

And even though the final episode of Enterprise was a total travesty of justice, Chef Riker as a character wouldn’t be the worst. I can’t think of any other way to get Chef into STT and he was an integral part of the crew.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood the hate for Nemesis. I enjoyed it thoroughly, unlike Insurrection which was just painful in all aspects. I might even put Insurrection below The Final Frontier for worst Trek film of all time, because the Autobiography of James T. Kirk came up with a fascinating way of making that film’s problems go away. Also, Dancing Uhura.

And even though the final episode of Enterprise was a total travesty of justice, Chef Riker as a character wouldn’t be the worst. I can’t think of any other way to get Chef into STT and he was an integral part of the crew.

But the Chef that was "integral" wasn't Riker.

If we're getting an ENT chef, I'd like it to be Chef Hoshi.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

But the Chef that was "integral" wasn't Riker.

If we're getting an ENT chef, I'd like it to be Chef Hoshi.

I can go with that. That was a great episode, too.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t think of any other way to get Chef into STT

Egg cooking Riker.

bxhamd6bwfm3.png

Bonus. Egg eating Worf.

hj9oba8unm0x.png

• Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Egg cooking Riker.

bxhamd6bwfm3.png

Bonus. Egg eating Worf.

hj9oba8unm0x.png

No way we're getting an egg eating Worf before a prune juice drinking Worf.

There should be a Food Mega. All characters are either cooking or eating. Papa Sisko would be the recurring crew.

I'd also like to get a bowl-stirring Odo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31Mb_dGhQM

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

Egg cooking Riker.

bxhamd6bwfm3.png

Bonus. Egg eating Worf.

hj9oba8unm0x.png

No way we're getting an egg eating Worf before a prune juice drinking Worf.

There should be a Food Mega. All characters are either cooking or eating. Papa Sisko would be the recurring crew.

I'd also like to get a bowl-stirring Odo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31Mb_dGhQM

Quark laughing at prune juice would be enjoyable as well
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »
    Give us Armus!9l7wflpn14pn.jpg

I’d like to see how they screw up the artwork on that... “He’s not black enough... the shading gradient between the pitch black and burned charcoal black is off...”
  • Options
    Any chance of species 8472 to becoming available

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand the point of this thread anymore. I'm sure cbs gave DB the licence for all 120+ ships just as they did with Eaglemoss. I don't know why they have the playerbase grovelling for the most liked ships going on 2 years. STO and STA (in Beta) has more ships yet we still are waiting for iconic ships WHY?
  • Options
    Because DB?
  • Options

I’d like to see how they screw up the artwork on that... “He’s not black enough... the shading gradient between the pitch black and burned charcoal black is off...”

He'll be smothered in yellow and blue lines.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

He'll be smothered in yellow and blue lines.

Correction: he'll be smothered in cartoon-like highlights and anti-highlights.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Like 2* Kes?

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Like 2* Kes?

True, it’s not like Guinan would have the Starfleet trait anyway, even if that’s what was meant.

I’d like a female/alien sec primary, though, while we’re on the topic... (:

Edit: Meant to say a 3* female/alien sec primary.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meant to say a 3* female/alien sec primary.
    itqga0vzkxmm.jpg

Kiros, from TNG's 'Starship Mine' - just one of the interchangeable mercs in the episode, perhaps, but played by Patricia Tallman, who did stunt work throughout TNG/DS9/VOY, including a bunch of minor action roles of her own, and doubling for a lot of major characters, which I think earns her a 3* even if the character doesn't really merit it. And of course Lyta from Babylon 5.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Meant to say a 3* female/alien sec primary.
    itqga0vzkxmm.jpg

Kiros, from TNG's 'Starship Mine' - just one of the interchangeable mercs in the episode, perhaps, but played by Patricia Tallman, who did stunt work throughout TNG/DS9/VOY, including a bunch of minor action roles of her own, and doubling for a lot of major characters, which I think earns her a 3* even if the character doesn't really merit it. And of course Lyta from Babylon 5.

Huh. I didn't know Patricia Tallman was on TNG! I guess maybe because I haven't gone back and watched the entire series since Babylon 5 came on the air. That would indeed be a cool nod to B5 to have her ST character in the game.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    In case anyone didn't know, quite a few of the crew that worked on Star Trek went to work for Babylon 5, mostly the special effect team and production crew. They were WAY ahead of their time on the video special effects and computer animations of the time. (All done on Amiga Computers - remember them?)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    This...

pz61qbhboxqr.jpeg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Captain Spock (movie red uniform)
    Mirror Rand
    Mirror Tilly
    Keyla Detmer
    Airiam
    Vosk (Na’kuhl)
    Ambassador Gral
    Dahar Master Koloth
    Korax
    Lt Kyle
    Lt Leslie
    Doctor M’Benga
    Lt Palmer
    Cyrano Jones
    Tess Allenby
    Alternate Future Professor Data
    Parasite Gregory Quinn
    Parasite Dexter Remmick
    Homn
    Vice Admiral Nakamura
    Arridor and Kol (fusable maybe like Lursa and Baetor?)
    Daimon Tog
    Mabus
    Owen Paris
    Lewis Zimmerman
    Admiral Maxwell Forrest
    Admiral Gardner
    Administrator V’Las
    Sarina Douglass
    Jaresh-Inyo
    Regent Cuzar
    Chancellor Gorkon
    K’mpec
    Minister Nathan Samuels
    Azetbur
    Ambassador Thoris
    Caithlin Dar (Really need some more Romulans)
    Head of State Salia
    Loque’eque Hoshi Sato
    Xindi Prisoner Sato
  • Options
    I haven't been able to attain a JAZZ MUSICIAN RIKER on any draws in AGES!!!! This will complete my 3* collection. Timelines, if you are monitoring these communications... SEND ME JAZZ MUSICIAN RIKER! THANKS>
  • Options
    To complete the set of Data's:

7epx0ryul3ya.jpg
    3* First Officer Data
    COM-SEC-ENG
    Android,Federation,Starfleet,Cybernetist,Pilot

ueb0iv2atxg1.jpg
    1* Guitarist Data
    Android,Federation,Starfleet,Musician

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan