Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    Looking into the thread again, I discover a typo:
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    We have 3(!) Crossfield class vessels, which all are 5*, in the game, but only two Galaxy class vessels, which are 3* and 4*. Maybe this iconic class gets, like the Constellation class, a 5* variant? Like the 'All Good Things...' Enterprise-D variant with the three nacelles?
    Fixed^^
    I think Picard S3 was Frakes' best performance of Riker, with some of the best writing for him. I want an awesome Captain Riker crew.
    Since we're speaking of this, I miss some TNG Mirror crew. Especially Riker is missing. Would be awesome, if we had more of them.
  • Options
    pretty much anyone from picard season 3. and some season 2 for that matter.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a Captain Riker from BOBW.

Give him a "Mr. Worf Fire" ship ability. 600% burst single use with no trigger.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What about a Captain Riker from BOBW.

Give him a "Mr. Worf Fire" ship ability. 600% burst single use with no trigger.

Still a LOT of Rikers out there. Titan Capt Riker from LDS; Temporary Captain Riker from PIC Se 3; Beat Up Riker from PIC Se 3. Give me some more time to brainstorm and they'll be more!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Keep up the Livestream momentum- #giantspocknow!

And as for the art Ben was asking about, how about an upward-pointed perspective shot with two tiny characters in the foreground for scale?

(Also, Koniculus, the plant-guys, Carter Winston, Anne... or at least a Vendorian, since they've shown up in Lower Decks, too!)
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    svdx28178r9q.jpeg

Gamer Picard.
  • Options
    Charlie X! I just watched that episode, can’t believe he’s not already, but totally need that dude in the game!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luna Belle wrote: »
    Charlie X! I just watched that episode, can’t believe he’s not already, but totally need that dude in the game!

There might have been legal issues.

We did just get Harry Mudd. Who was thought to be on the "impossible" list.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?