Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Riker Q has great stats, but Picard won't let him use them.

I almost spit out my drink when I read this it was so funny. Awesome isn't enough for this comment.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    JohnDH wrote: »
    Sorry if this is already somewhere. I'd like to see the Father Mulligan version of the Doctor from Voyager's Fair Haven program.

I would love to see a Fair Haven event.
    Of course Janeway as Katey O'Clare would be the event 5*, Michael Sullivan would be the 4*, but I'd be very okay with Father Mulligan being the 3*.

We don't have any versions of the EMH lower than 4*, so a 3* could be nice.

Fair Haven episodes were some of the absolute worst episodes Voyager ever produced, and that's definitely another event I'd be staying away from. HOWEVER, Father Mulligan was awesome. Truly Robert Picardo excelled at every character he was given and he was the only good thing about those awful episodes.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Clanof
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »
    Sorry if this is already somewhere. I'd like to see the Father Mulligan version of the Doctor from Voyager's Fair Haven program.

Of course Janeway as Katey O'Clare would be the event 5*, Michael Sullivan would be the 4*, but I'd be very okay with Father Mulligan being the 3*.

Fair Haven episodes were some of the absolute worst episodes Voyager ever produced, and that's definitely another event I'd be staying away from. HOWEVER, Father Mulligan was awesome. Truly Robert Picardo excelled at every character he was given and he was the only good thing about those awful episodes.

Good for you. You're entitled to that opinion of course, and everyone will have events they'll skip out on. I know I skipped out on the Triple Threat 2 event with Pah-wraith Cult Dukat, Torchbearer Voq, Mirror K'Ehleyr, and Young Khan.

I still want Fairhaven events though. The Doctor did exceptional in those episodes as always. I think the only version of the Doctor I never really cared for was the Evil Persona Doctor in Darkling. If we got an event with him in it though, I'd probably still spring for him.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Clanof wrote: »

I respect your opinion, but I like the Fair Haven episodes to an extent. Picardo did do well as Father Mulligan. I'm all for a Fair Haven event.
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that's the thing, we all have things we love/hate/are indifferent to within the multi-verse of Trek.

We had the anti-sports guy rant, at the same time others were cheering on having Niners in game.

Course I just play all events getting characters I don't want to use as leverage to get ones I do.

That being said... I want some more Niners, Jake, Nog, Dax definitely Worf. I'd turn the sound back on for the first time in almost a year if I could hear Worf let off a "Death to the Opposition".
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    And that's the thing, we all have things we love/hate/are indifferent to within the multi-verse of Trek.

We had the anti-sports guy rant, at the same time others were cheering on having Niners in game.

Course I just play all events getting characters I don't want to use as leverage to get ones I do.

That being said... I want some more Niners, Jake, Nog, Dax definitely Worf. I'd turn the sound back on for the first time in almost a year if I could hear Worf let off a "Death to the Opposition".

Worf is generally the only reason I ever turn on the sound. Last time I had the sound turned on was when we all got Will Scarlett.

I'd love a "Death to the Opposition" Worf, and Niners Jake is a must. We don't have many Jakes, and his love of baseball is one of his defining features early on in the show.

It'd be fun to have a baseball event actually, maybe introduce some Logicians!

(I'm saying this and I don't even like baseball, I just really like DS9 :P)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Cow Maggie O'Halloran 1* just for the lolz?
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »

I thought she was turned into a horse?

Either way, she deserves to be a 5*, just for all the **tsk tsk** Harry put her through lol

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Either way, she deserves to be a 5*, just for all the *hugs* Harry put her through lol

Cow fo sho... http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/File:Maggie_O'Halloran_cow_prank.jpg
  • Options

Either way, she deserves to be a 5*, just for all the *hugs* Harry put her through lol

Cow fo sho... http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/File:Maggie_O'Halloran_cow_prank.jpg

Good to know.

Still 5* material IMO

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    blamblamblamblam ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Amanda Rogers, the human girl with Q powers from TNG episode ‘True Q’ ny6b99cdtkac.jpeg
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    “Mott” or “Die Hard Picard”
    w2h1mi7x1c5m.jpeg

Nog from “Its only a Paper Moon”
    pbzphlu6rhs7.jpeg

Cha’ Dich Picard
    viynjbb0ol4y.jpeg

Captain Tim Watters from “Valiant”

kqbirnhg6c5c.jpeg

Pa Wraith Jake Sisko from “The Reckoning”

i3uq06h8d5ek.jpeg

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the front of the above post, there were several crew from the Valiant, and heck, red squad from the attempted coup ep that could be fun.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hated the Valiant episode so blah to those... the Red Squad crew from Homefront would be good though
  • Options
    Hated the Valiant episode so blah to those... the Red Squad crew from Homefront would be good though

Valiant was a great episode for Nog and Jake, who by that point were becoming really interesting characters IMO.

That being said, I didn't really like any of Red Squad enough to want them added to the game :P

Having a Valiant Nog would be nice though.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed Valiant, I thought it had some great themes, as well as a solid Jake and Nog episode
  • Options
    Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Here are some unrepresented Main Cast members

Hoshi Sato: Only has 2 versions and one is here Mirror Universe counterpart.
    Some new versions include:

r0pl9avstksy.jpg

3* Linguist Sato
    DIP
    Human,Exolinguist,Prodigy,Communicator,Teacher,Casual

Jake: Again, has only two versions. Some new versions include:

dzffrutsvakv.jpg
    5* Pah-Wraith Jake Sisko
    SEC-COM
    Human,Pah-Wraith,Brutal,Civilian,Gambler,Writer,Federation

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Okay, we didn't get a Chief of Security Landry before she was killed - but could we get a Mirror/Terran Landry? Please?!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    ^ This is why we need a Mirror Discovery event. Too soon obviously, considering the last two events, but it's the only way to capture the recent arc. Not too mention the crew who are clearly senior staff but not main cast (Detmer, Airam, Owosekun, etc).

And we clearly need a 5* Navigator Stamets.
    nngrybr6mbgr.jpeg
  • Options
    I didn't like 90% of the lest few DSC episodes, but I still want leather-jacket Lorca.

Wouldn'y mind Detmer either, especially since they've begun to give her some personality (one version of her anyway).

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gillian made it in, Leonardo made it in ... and actually I heard someone got Tora Ziyal as compensation for a bugged voyage, so I guess she will be a 4* ... please make her look sweet! :)

I really want Tora Ziyal and of course I still want Eris and Weyoun 5 (Dabooooo!) ... :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Gillian made it in, Leonardo made it in ... and actually I heard someone got Tora Ziyal as compensation for a bugged voyage, so I guess she will be a 4* ... please make her look sweet! :)

I really want Tora Ziyal and of course I still want Eris and Weyoun 5 (Dabooooo!) ... :)

Whhaaa??

Someone got Ziyal?!?!?! Who is this person and do they have a screenshot??!?!?!

*dying*

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like Mirror Sulu of whom I saw the screenshot myself, it's just a blacked out sillouette (as you can see for Admiral Cromwell) ... a placeholder, so to speak. But it's nice to know that Ziyal will sooner or later make her way in. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Just like Mirror Sulu of whom I saw the screenshot myself, it's just a blacked out sillouette (as you can see for Admiral Cromwell) ... a placeholder, so to speak. But it's nice to know that Ziyal will sooner or later make her way in. :)

I'm glad she's on the roadmap at least!

Of course Mirror Sulu isn't in the game yet either....so it may be a while

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw a Gik'tal shot earlier and it reminded me that Lower Decks is one of my favorite episodes, so would love to see some more iterations of Sito Jaxa. Ensign, Mok'Bara, and of course, Prisoner Sito Jaxa.

rs5wct49knjy.jpg

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Saw a Gik'tal shot earlier and it reminded me that Lower Decks is one of my favorite episodes, so would love to see some more iterations of Sito Jaxa. Ensign, Mok'Bara, and of course, Prisoner Sito Jaxa.

rs5wct49knjy.jpg

I'd love to see more Sito!

Bajoran Mega Event anybody? ;)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm with you here... we've discussed how much the game needs Ziyal, so this is promising
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout we get Two of Three from Tom's modified holonovel of the doc's? Might as well throw One of Three and Three of Three in there too and make them all fusable for the full 5* trio!
  • Options

I'm with you here... we've discussed how much the game needs Ziyal, so this is promising

So I had a thought.

Ziyal's major objective/character arc/feature on the show was all about getting Bajorans and Cardassians to cooperate and not keep trying to kill each other. She wanted her art to promote Bajoran-Cardassian peace and her final few episodes were dedicated to her basically playing ambassador between her father and Kira et al.

Now we have a mega event featuring some Andorian-Vulcan feuding. This seems like a great time to bring in a character to promote positive interspecies relations, yes?

Hopefully then, we see Ziyal this month :D

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor