Home The Bridge

The first crew you immortalized

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first immortalised was Sito Jaxa, and still in my crew for the cadet challenges. I want to say Rejal for my first 3*, Holonovel Doctor for 4* (my MED was really poor at the time) and Mirror Picard for my first 5* (always easy when you are gifted one!). To date, still my only 1* is Stargazer Picard, I was worried he would disappear from the Honour Store and didn't want a 1* clogging up my crew so he was done and frozen ASAP :)

I think I may stand corrected, I think Holonovel Doc was my first immortalized 4* too, not Rogue Harry Kim.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    2* - Commander Tucker. He was my best engineer for a while and it kinda hurt to freeze him (but I kept Underwear Tucker around for a while so that helped a bit)
    3* - Commando Crusher. I legit thought she was the bee's knees for quite a bit - she went on every single shuttle for quite a few months
    4* - Mirror Sato. I had only started playing during the Disco event, but had picked up two stars on her. So was super excited when she was an event character and I managed to clear the thresholds and actually get enough to FF her. Finally leveled her up a week or two later and am still holding off on freezing her (it'll come before the end of the month I think lol).
    5* - Mirror Picard. I wasn't complaining about that gift back in January.

Damned if I know for 1*, but it came well after I'd completed a bunch of 2 and 3.
  • 1. Lore
    2. Lt Commander Data
    3. Mirror K'Ehleyr
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yes, this thread does take us down memory lane ...

1* - Long before Achievements were introduced, and there was a reward to Immortalize your crew members, I decided to Immortalize Investigator Odo, just because I liked him on DS9.

2* - Promoted Sisko was possibly my very first Immortalized character, but I am not certain of this; if not, then it was the following:

3* - Given their relative scarcity, it is a bit exceptional that an Expedition Event was the first Event type I experienced, as the first Event I participated in was Quadrilateral, back in August 2016, which yielded me a FF'd Hockey Kim.

4* - Thanks to it being much easier for a newer player to acquire a FF'd Super Rare character from a Galaxy Event versus a Faction Event (excluding of course the option to spend Dilithium on packs), when Triple Threat originally ran in September 2016, I got a FF'd Young Khan.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    1*: no idea really. It took me a while to start building on these for achievements, as I couldn't find a good use for them otherwise. It was probably ensign Tuvok, because I thought he looks cool in his uniform.

2*: still remember her clearly: Sito Jaxa! I understood quite early after starting that a good cadet challenge crew was vital, and Sito has been a part of that core crew from the start!

3*: not sure here. I remember having the tactic of building a core crew for each skill with the 3*'s I was collecting. It might have been Reyga for science, or Torres for engineering.

4*: Again, not sure. Chief O'Brien, Liason Torres and Dahar Master Kor were among my earliest.

5*: Mirror Picard. I had been saving honor for ages and had almost bought an extra star for Picard, but in the end I could use the free fifth copy. My second was Honey Bare Dax with the saved up crew.

Bonus: hardest to level: without a doubt: Proton Paris! :-) And he's frozen solid most of the time ever since ;-)
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Started 2 years ago this Friday.

First 1* immortalized was Counselor Troi.
    First 2* immortalized I am not sure, it may have been Enterprise-D Picard.
    First 3* immortalized I have no idea. Maybe Maquis Takeover Torres.
    First 4* immortalized was probably Mirror Empress Sato or Arik Soong.
    First 5* immortalized was Tempted Data.

I am sure of the 1* and 5*, the rest I am not, but those are the best guesses.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • 1* Botanist Keiko

2* Enterprise-D Picard

3* Constable Odo

4* Anastasia Komananov - first FF at 3* was Mirror Ezri Tigan , one of my best cards in the start but I had to wait months for the 4th star

5*Commander Kira Nerys - my first eventpack I bought for 100 - had to get her because she was one of my favourites from all series , and the artwork was pretty good
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common - CMO Bones McCoy
    Uncommon - Security Chief Worf
    Rare - CMO Pulaski
    Super Rare - Commander T'Pol
    Legendary - Mirror Jean Luc Picard
  • SoupSoup ✭✭✭
    First overall was 2* Commander Chakotay.
    First in each class:
    1* Lt Sulu
    2* CMDR Chakotay
    3* Commando Crusher
    4* not completely sure, but if memory serves me correct it was Combat Medic Paris
    5* Dr Chaotica
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2* Lt Commander Data
    3* Kathryn Janeway
    4* Klingon O'Brien
    5* Mirror Picard
    1* - McCoy? Quark? I really don't know...
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    First crew - Ensign Sato 2*

1* - Counselor Troi (#2 overal)
    3* - Rescuer Tucker (#15 overal)
    4* - Mirror Jennifer Sisko (#99 to lvl 100, not sure immortal number, but probably around #90).
    5* - Mirror Jean-Luc Picard (#208 to lvl 100, impossible to determine where he sits in immortalised crew, but at least 31 spots lower.)

Currently at #218 immortal crew and #293 FE at 100.
  • Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I’m working from memory here, but I think my first immortalizations at each rarity were:

1 Star: Commander Spock
    2 Star: Promoted Sisko (first immortalization overall)
    3 Star: Commando Crusher
    4 Star: Klingon Quark (don’t laugh)
    Don’t have an immortal 5 Star yet

My immortalization order is on my profile in the old forum.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
    robownage wrote: »
    3* - Commando Crusher. I legit thought she was the bee's knees for quite a bit - she went on every single shuttle for quite a few months

Damned if I know for 1*, but it came well after I'd completed a bunch of 2 and 3.

I remember way way way back when, I had Commando Crusher and she was awesome....except for the fact no one could level her past like level 30 or something. She required an item that there was no way to get if you chose the wrong faction in chapter one and it took DB quite some time to actually fix that.

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    2* Lt Commander Data
    3* Kathryn Janeway
    4* Klingon O'Brien
    5* Mirror Picard
    1* - McCoy? Quark? I really don't know...

Kathryn Janeway is a 2*, do you mean Rifle Janeway?
  • I've been playing about 6 months. Just hit my 50 immortalized achievement!

5* was Mirror Picard
    4* was Reinforcements Stamets
    3* was Rifle Janeway
    2* was Seven in Blue (or Lt. Tasha Yar... I think I did them the same day)
    1* was Counselor Troi
    "Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"
  • 2* Captain Kirk - 1st overall
    3* Vedek Winn Adami - 6th overall
    1* Bartender Quark - 21st overall also my only 1* immortal
    4* Chief O'Brien - 60th overall
    5* Mirror Jean-Luc Picard - 163rd overall also my only 5* immortal and only due to the DB gift.
    235 total immortal characters

• 1* CMO Bashir
    2* Seven in Blue
    3* Ensign Vorik
    4* Mirror Archer
    5* Borg Queen.
  • Correction 2* was Dabogirl Leeta.
  • 1* CMO McCoy (and only because it was required to clear the last node of EAS at the time, then he got nerfed before I could actually use him for it)
    2* Enterprise-D Picard (first overall)
    3* Mirror "Smiley" O'Brien (my strongest card for a LONG time in the early days)
    4* Kal-if-fee Spock
    5* Borg Queen
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Mine was Ensign Chekhov, then Persis, glad I did them long ago and got my name on them before it became a fad to do it in 5 minutes by the huge spenders.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • 2* picard was my first immortal. and I couldn't have picked a better card to start with!!! GO TEAM PICARD!!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* Desert Ezri Dax. I still use the avatar sometimes when I am feeling nostalgic.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Immortal was Commander Riker. Enterprise D Picard was not far behind.

First 1* Counsellor Troi (Ugh, she was my best Medical for far too long) Her and Tarses. He soon followed. Both were first to be permanently frozen.

First 3* I think was Chief Engineer La Forge. Or Kang. Tailor Garek was nearby.

First 4* Was Holonovel Doctor. And he led my way into conquering many a Med node in Missions.

First 5* Mirror Picard. Cause they gave those away.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • 1*: Stargazer Picard
    2*: Enterprise-D Picard (also my first immortal overall)
    3*: Lwaxana Troi

I don't yet have any immortalised 4* or 5* characters. I have several FF 4*s on their way to 100, with either Drone Seven of Nine, Time Loop Mudd or Prospect Burnham likely to be the first to get there. My only FF 5* is General Chang, currently sitting on 70.
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    2* lieutenant worf was my first immortalised. I kept most characters at level 99 for ages, preferring not to use my training programmes on these characters and let mission completion push up their xp.

Then achievements came along and I immortalised about fifty characters pdq.

I know Intendant Kira was my first 5* immortalised. Claiborne Chekov I think was my first 4*. Not sure as to 3* & 1*.
  • My first and still only immortal is Ensign Chekov haha.
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    I still remember when I finished my first crew--I was so excited. Sitting on my front porch one morning with my coffee. That is the only card I won't freeze, which was also my first crew choice--Picard.
    1* - Spock
    2* - Picard
    3* - Odo
    4* - Coffee Janeway
    5* - Dark Ages McCoy
    This is a good thread. Sometimes it's nice to remember how hard it use to be to immortalize a crew without all the things that make it so easy now.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember most of them, but I remember my first immortal super rare because it was such a big deal to me at the time to have won four copies of him: Angel I Riker. I know, I know, lame one to pick. But I didn't pick -- that galaxy event picked me. It was the first time I placed high enough to do it.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • My first immortalized crew member was Ensign Crusher, followed by Commando Crusher and Mirror 'Smiley' O'Brien. I think my first 2* was Nurse Paris, and I definitely remember that my first 1* was Ensign Ogawa and my first 4* was Defiant Commander Worf. I have yet to immortalize a 5* (difficult as a f2p), but I'm aiming for Bell Riots Bashir.
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    2* Kirk
    3* Boxer Chakotay
    4* Icheb
    5* Kortar

I have no idea who my first 1* was