Home The Bridge

The first crew you immortalized

Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
I was going through the cyro vault and wound up taking a walk down memory lane & the first crews I immortalized, and I wonder what other people's first crews immortalized were.

Lt. Commander Data was my very first and the first uncommon. Finished him just in time for a run of Data events...this was back when Data and Riker were the ones we joked about being DBs favorite characters to use as event crew (instead of Janeway and Burnham).

Chief Engineer Torres was the first common. When I first got over my fear of airlocking and got rid of all my greys I kept her because I still needed engineering and she has alot of triats for a 1 star.

Klingon Dukat was the first rare

Mirror K'heylar was the first super rare, as she appeared in two events and I was able to get her fused

Kortar was the first ledgendary I finished when the honor hall came out and I saved enough for my first citation. Pondered for awhile over Kortar and BQ, but I think I made the right choice.

Now, all these months later, knocking on the door of 275 immortals (Katra McCoy will be next after the event ends), I looked back and reflected on my progress. What were your first crews immortalized? And if you haven't immortalized any yet, which crew member is closest to claiming that honor?

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    First crew was Desert Ezri Dax, first 2* was Commander Tucker.. (I believe I got him in a event).

Here's something crazy -- my first 2 4*s were Rakal Troi and Tuvix. Probably two of the crazier crew to build. (Followed by Harris, who got to get unfrozen for that recent rerun)

I hadn't bothered with 3 star crew for a while, I was 5 months in before I maxed out Rifle Janeway.

Borg Queen was the first 5* Immortal for me, did her inside the event -- wanted to give my squad the boost with her shared during the factions.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only remember the first 5* which was Ushaan Shran. Think Dark Ages McCoy was second
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    First crew immortalised for me was Naomi Wildman, followed by 2* Worf. I think Hugh was my first 3*. Not sure about the other classes.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Kirk I believe was my first and I think Data was second, I wish there was a date stamp on these.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Ogawa was my first immortal crew, who for a long time was my best med, until I got a 2nd copy of CMO Crusher and was able to decently level her up. I don't remember my first 2* immortal, for shame.

Richard Castillo was my first 3* immortal, mainly because he was the monthly reward when I first started playing. He was my best command crew for both missions and shuttles for quite awhile.

Princess Jadzia was my first 4* immortal, as the event that she debuted in was the first one I was able to clear thresholds in to claim all 3 copies. I added the final copy via an event pack, and immortalized her during the event.

Mirror Picard was my first 5* immortal, which made me one of the few players who was happy with the 'gift' from DB.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    2* Wesley. I had already mostly leveled him because he was my strongest SCI for about a month or more. Eventually he became a liability on my roster but I didn't want to give him up yet. When the vault was announced I quickly finished him off. He was definitely my first crew dismissal.

3* Kirk was probably my first rare immortal. I know I finished him relatively early because of the vault announcement.

4* was a pick an event character from Summer 2016. One's just as likely as the other.

5* was Dark Age McCoy. Two events + one event pack + two lucky pulls.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I wish there was a date stamp on these.
    Agree. I'm sad to say that I don't remember my first immortal. (And they say, you always remember your first. :'( )
    I know my first 5* was Borg Queen, my first 4* was Laas, and my first 3* was Richard Castillo. Pretty sure RC was my first freeze too.
    But I'm not sure if I immortalized one of my cadets before all that. I actually think I may not have, since I wouldn't have needed to freeze them and this was before the Dil achievements gave me a reason to just keep and freeze random low-power crew.
    So Richard Castillo may actually have the honor.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez having played over 2 years now, it's hard to remember for sure on some of these.

1* I think was Ensign Chapel, I remember her being super easy to level.

2* Was probably Promoted Sisko since he's the captain I started out with.

3* I feel pretty sure it was Subcommander T'Pol.

4* This one I really can't say with 100% certainty. I want to say Rogue Harry Kim though. I love that version of him, too bad his stats are subpar for a 4*.

5* I think was Mirror Kirk, I got really lucky with him in packs and I worked hard at immortalizing him. Sad that his stats are just meh now since I rarely use him except on the occasional shuttle - which is a good time to call for a new Kirk event :p. Afterall we haven't had a Kirk event since April of 2017. But gimme an Archer event first, that's top priority.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Kirk I believe was my first and I think Data was second, I wish there was a date stamp on these.

Agreed. I think instead of "first to max", we should have "date immortalized". It's just more efficient and productive. I constantly wonder what my immortalization dates were on some of my crew, I could give less a marinating tofu about the some person I'll never meet or know who maxed him first. If DB won't toss that out, then just do both.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I think instead of "first to max", we should have "date immortalized". It's just more efficient and productive. I constantly wonder what my immortalization dates were on some of my crew, I could give less a marinating tofu about the some person I'll never meet or know who maxed him first. If DB won't toss that out, then just do both.

I'd like both. But that's just cause I got lucky and did get >1< first to max :)

Tickles me when folks coming into my fleet see it and say ... hey that's you!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    My most memorable was Keiko simply because I was first to max but I can't remember who my actual first was.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    My first immortalized crew was Promoted Sisko, the first card I got in the game. My first immortalized 5* was Captain Sisko. I don't remember what my first immortalized 1*, 3* and 4* were.
  • I don't remember, probably a one or a 2*. I have been playing for about 2 years, and have 216 immortalized.Next will probably be Romulan Kirk or Commander T'Pol.
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    1* - Jadzia Dax
    2* - Sisko (first crew I got, first I immortalized)
    3* - Brunt
    4* - Not sure...1701 Dax?
    5* - Jazz Odo
  • 1* - Desert Ezri Dax
    2* - Promoted Sisko
    (both of them were the first crew I got and then were the first immortalized)
    3* - Rifle Janeway/Senator Cretak (immortalized both on same day - forget which was was first)
    4* - Coffee Janeway
    5* - Lt. Commander Dax

I'm closing in on 225 immortalized - Plantonian Kirk, Dr. Hippocrates Noah, Martia & Captain Proton Paris each need just a few more items to finish the equipment pieces needed....should have them all within the next few days.
  • Great thread.

First was 2* Lt. Naomi Wildman. I was so excited! Most of my first immortals were 2*
    First 1* was Yeoman Rand, much later when I started collecting 1* to freeze.
    First 3* was either Kang or Carol Marcus. Wasn't so memorable apparently, although Kang gave me the ability to win in the Arena.
    First 4* was Bridge Troi. Command Hologram was my first 1/4 fe though, and gave me my first ability to actually compete in the gauntlet at all.
    First 5* (I still only have 2 fffe) was T'kvuma
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I began playing 24 April 2016. It took until 4 September for me to immortalize my first crew member (I was strictly FTP/VIP 0 for my first year, and not everything that's in place now that benefits such players existed then). I had the resources to immortalize two crew that day, but symbolically, I knew my first had to be...

4ugaf60zu183.jpg

The rest of my "rainbow" first timers (as @Female Andorian Q termed a collection of immortals from all five rarity levels):

1* CMO 'Bones' McCoy (11/30/16, #27 overall)
    3* Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy (9/4/16, #2 overall)
    4* Mirror K'Ehleyr (10/21/16, #17 overall)
    5* Borg Queen (6/21/16, #75 overall)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going through the cyro vault and wound up taking a walk down memory lane & the first crews I immortalized, and I wonder what other people's first crews immortalized were.

Lt. Commander Data was my very first and the first uncommon. Finished him just in time for a run of Data events...this was back when Data and Riker were the ones we joked about being DBs favorite characters to use as event crew (instead of Janeway and Burnham).

Chief Engineer Torres was the first common. When I first got over my fear of airlocking and got rid of all my greys I kept her because I still needed engineering and she has alot of triats for a 1 star.

Klingon Dukat was the first rare

Mirror K'heylar was the first super rare, as she appeared in two events and I was able to get her fused

Kortar was the first ledgendary I finished when the honor hall came out and I saved enough for my first citation. Pondered for awhile over Kortar and BQ, but I think I made the right choice.

Now, all these months later, knocking on the door of 275 immortals (Katra McCoy will be next after the event ends), I looked back and reflected on my progress. What were your first crews immortalized? And if you haven't immortalized any yet, which crew member is closest to claiming that honor?

Private Money, followed closely by Marla
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    My first immortalized crew was Promoted Sisko, the first card I got in the game. My first immortalized 5* was Captain Sisko. I don't remember what my first immortalized 1*, 3* and 4* were.

Looking through my crew just now has helped me remember, my first immortalized 4* was Chief O'Brien, and I'm pretty sure my first immortalized 3* was Klingon Dukat. 1*, I think it was Spock?
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    1* Stargazer Picard - I want all the Picards, so when DB said they would change the honor hall crew, I snagged him and immortalized him like 5 min later.

2* Lt Naomi Wildman - I love "Shattered", so when I got her as one of my first non-tutorial crew, I knew she would be my first immortal.

3* Klingon Dukat - Threshold crew reward in Triple Threat, one of my first events.

4* Dr Tolian Soran (I think) - I started a few weeks before Ribbon of Joy, but it was the first event I ranked well enough to FF an event crew. Plus I'm a fan of Generations, so it works.

5* Bartender Guinan/Mirror Bashir - Guinan was the first, but apart from her and Mirror Picard, Mirror Bashir was my first immortal. I got him from a pack during his event and got another from top 1k. The others came from beholds. When he got to 4*, I refused to take him unless I really didn't want the other two. Well, you know how that story ends (I don't remember the choices).
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, and recovering Spock was third.
  • My first was 2 star Security Chief yar...she is currently frozen.
  • I began playing 24 April 2016. It took until 4 September for me to immortalize my first crew member (I was strictly FTP/VIP 0 for my first year, and not everything that's in place now that benefits such players existed then). I had the resources to immortalize two crew that day, but symbolically, I knew my first had to be...

4ugaf60zu183.jpg

What a throwback. Totally forgot about the old way crew used to be displayed.
  • First common was probably Don’t remember
    First Uncommon was Picard
    First Rare was Hugh
    First Super rare was section 31 Sloan
    First Gold was Borg Queen four stars plus honors
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Ro was my first ever, followed by Morn as the first 3*. I'm not 100% sure on the first superrare, but I think it may have been Ambassador Sarek - wasn't specifically after him, it was just a stage where I was working on whoever looked promising, and the various odds and ends I'd accumulated made his items a fairly easy run. The first legendary (and only until Mirror Picard) was Commander Kira, who I got 3 of from her event (one reward, one double-up, one from a pack) and finished with citations to be my overall 'captain'.
  • My first immortal was Away Team Archer. I was the first to immortal him as well - the one first to max I have. I even found a screen shot, from back when the (!) bug was still around.

otoeuc802cpt.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    1*: I don’t remember for sure but I think it was Commander Spock.
    2*: CMO Crusher, my very first.
    3*: Idrin
    4*: No idea...maybe Captain Janeway but probably not.
    5*: Crell Moset
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I didn't make diligent notes in my early months, so when I did start making a list of immortals I had to go back in my phone messages as I typically told the one friend I knew who played this game, whenever I got one. I invariably didn't tell him about everyone though as there are a couple of characters - Commander Spock and Seven in Blue - that I can't account for the order of. I'm fairly sure neither of them were the first in their star level though.

1* = Lt Jadzia Dax. Dax is among my favourite characters, so it was fairly natural to prioritise her. Either my 3rd or 4th immortal, depending on when Seven in Blue got finished.

2* = Commander Riker. The start of me chasing the K'Tarian Headset, though I wouldn't get the other two levelled up for some time. My first immortal. I remember taking a photo of the monitor when the fanfare came on.

3* = Maquis Takeover Torres. No special reason, she just happened to be one of the first I'd gotten all three stars on and was a useful engineer for the episode missions. 16th overall.

4* = Captain Proton. I was on the forum by this point and remember everyone telling me how I'd chosen one of the most difficult characters to be my first 4* immortal, and that everyone else would be easier by comparison. They were right. Again, no special reason for him being first, like Torres just the right place and the right time. 37th overall.

5* = Laborer Spock. Probably my best piece of luck to date. I think I got only two T'Mir's in the Retrograde event, so bought the weekend offer of two T'Mir's (to FF her) and five packs. Spock was in four of the packs. One DYC later and I had my first gold FF which I managed to level up in a week or so :) It would be my only gold for some time. 53rd overall.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • I think my first ever was First Maje Haron. Pretty sure my fist three were him, Captain Kirk, and Data.

My first 1* was Desert Esri, which sorta happened by accident .

My first 3* was Rifle Janeway

My first (and only) 4* is Reinforcement Stamnets. That was also the most on-purpose of them all: I had him at 1* and saw I'd get 3 more in daily rewards so I focussed on leveling him so when I got the fourth he could go straight to the freezer.
  • My first immortalised was Sito Jaxa, and still in my crew for the cadet challenges. I want to say Rejal for my first 3*, Holonovel Doctor for 4* (my MED was really poor at the time) and Mirror Picard for my first 5* (always easy when you are gifted one!). To date, still my only 1* is Stargazer Picard, I was worried he would disappear from the Honour Store and didn't want a 1* clogging up my crew so he was done and frozen ASAP :)
    Colored Tribbles Fleet recruiting now - lvl 30 and above are welcome!