Home The Bridge

The first crew you immortalized

13»

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* Dr. Pulaski.

My first legendary was Degra.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    My first was 2 star riker, but that was way before immortalized was a term.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise-D Picard, in pre-vault days. Couldn't say who my first FF/FE 4* was, would have to go back and think about it/check old screen shots. First 5 was Gangster Kirk.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    1* Torres for me. And she's the only 1* I didn't airlock before they added the vault. She was very valuable to start the game with. All my other 1* had to go b/c there was no vault to freeze them. Kinda wish they could have grandfathered in all those cards we airlocked because there was no other choice, when they created the vault.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • If I recall correctly, it went like this (started playing back in jan 2017):

1* - Desert Ezri
    2* - Enterprise-D Picard
    3* - Sniper Ezri (I think)
    4* - Major Rakal Troi (the 1st 4 star I ever got I think, followed by Captain Q)
    5* - Borg Queen, outside of megas, the first one was Mirror T'Pol.
  • Freaking long time ago, but I only remember the 4 star. Coffee Janeway.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • AcerAcer ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Crewman Tarses was my first *, Ensign Sato my first **. Can't remember my first rare or super rare, but Captain Nog was my first legendary (I remember since it was just last week - lol).
  • I cant remember my first must have been 2* Picard or similar the first SR ive immortalised was Klingon Quark wow that was a pain lol, remember that well those Rules of Acquisition :open_mouth: