Home The Bridge

Who Did You Suggest as New Crew

124»

Comments

• I chose Captain Styles cause The Search for Spock is what made me fall in love with Star Trek.

So did I, mainly because Styles is an underrated badass. BUT....we have Captain Sulu, if we get Captain Styles, then they definitely need to give us USS Excelsior!

• Am I the only one who thinks Commander Sonak from TMP should be in the game?
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I'd have thought of it sooner, but should've written in hologram Steven Hawking. Tough rights probably though.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the survey I went with a somewhat obscure one, at least Star Trek-wise. She’s pretty well known in real history. Amelia Earhart from Voyager season 2, episode 1, The 37s.

I ended up with a list of several characters I’d love to see, though I think many of them are not very well known and are also mostly from Enterprise and TOS.

Rogue Planet Archer - Enterprise - Human, Starfleet, explorer, Hunter, Pilot, romantic, resourceful

Which episode is this Archer from?

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    For the survey I went with a somewhat obscure one, at least Star Trek-wise. She’s pretty well known in real history. Amelia Earhart from Voyager season 2, episode 1, The 37s.

I ended up with a list of several characters I’d love to see, though I think many of them are not very well known and are also mostly from Enterprise and TOS.

Rogue Planet Archer - Enterprise - Human, Starfleet, explorer, Hunter, Pilot, romantic, resourceful

The one where the hunters were hunting the wraiths. One of those amazing Star Trek coincidences. “Our people are allowed to hunt here 4 days a year”. Well we happened to come at that time too. And land right where you are of all places on the planet. What a stroke of luck! Same with the Plume of Agasoria. “It plumes for ten seconds once every 13 years.” “When does it plume next?” “Tomorrow”.

• voted for sha ka ree alien and kind of cheated to name a crew...i used a backslash to name two!! STICKING IT TO THE MAN!!!
    cytherian/nomad
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

The one where the hunters were hunting the wraiths. One of those amazing Star Trek coincidences. “Our people are allowed to hunt here 4 days a year”. Well we happened to come at that time too. And land right where you are of all places on the planet. What a stroke of luck! Same with the Plume of Agasoria. “It plumes for ten seconds once every 13 years.” “When does it plume next?” “Tomorrow”.

Anyone who has a beagle is by association a good person. Good people deserve to luck into some neat stuff from time to time. I'm down with Archer getting a flower and a hunting expedition.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorkon just because I liked the movie, and I suggested Captain Spock. LLAP
    DB: Do Better
  • For the survey I went with a somewhat obscure one, at least Star Trek-wise. She’s pretty well known in real history. Amelia Earhart from Voyager season 2, episode 1, The 37s.

Season one. I don’t remember the episode number but the name was “Rogue Planet”.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Zeke0123Zeke0123 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    This guy...personal favorite and he could have 2 versions yay! Should be gauntlet beast..

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Gary_Mitchell
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Chancellor Gorkon and Alternate Future Picard from “All Good Things...”
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    JHBennett wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Commander Sonak from TMP should be in the game?

I agree with this too. Or how about Maltz from Star Trek III also?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHBennett wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Commander Sonak from TMP should be in the game?

I agree with this too. Or how about Maltz from Star Trek III also?

"You Promised that you'd kill me". Yeah Maltz!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost suggested Porthos, but in the end chose Kamin because how in the name of all that is grey and scaly has he not been added yet??

For the other options, I selected:

Ambassador Kamarag, because he was the first Klingon I ever saw, in my earliest memory of watching Trek (I was 3-4 years old and couldn't sleep, and my dad was watching The Undiscovered Country so he let me stay up and finish watching it with him).

Hirogen Warship, just because I don't have it maxed yet

Kumari, because it's the Kumari.

K'Tinga Battlecruiser, because I like Klingon ships in general.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Lokai and Bele. I feel like they have to be separate cards but that you must have both. Perhaps a combo card too, where they are going at each other.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Lokai and Bele. I feel like they have to be separate cards but that you must have both. Perhaps a combo card too, where they are going at each other.

This is a fused purple I would work hard at getting.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    I picked Azetbur from the list, and when asked for my favorite explorer I named Rain Robinson :-)

edit: superfluous pic:
    0fls8b0mdtde.jpg

I would totally support this out of a love for Sarah Silverman. Rain was also the best part of those episodes (which I otherwise found to be "meh"). She was basically who I wanted to be when I was a kid in the 90's. Also she's Sarah Silverman.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »

This is a fused purple I would work hard at getting.

That's what I'm sayin'. Like I would turn in all my stored up sorrytons if they were part of an event. And probably buy at least 2 packs.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • said gomtuu aka tinman, i also had the binars and gary seven in mind ...
  • With my checkbox it was Chancellor Gorkon and my write-in was Captain Silva Laforge
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dissapointed Judge Q’dy wasn’t an option :(j328id6gaj2z.jpeg
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Dissapointed Judge Q’dy wasn’t an option :(j328id6gaj2z.jpeg

Ha! No friggin way!!

• NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Went for Kell Perim.

latest?cb=20100913134412&path-prefix=en

Because we need more Trill :)

"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    I voted for:

Colonel West (because René Auberjonois...)
    Explorer write-in: Gotana Retz (VOY: "Blink of an Eye")
    Commander division: (wrote in) Jem'Hadar Battlecruiser (would be a new addition - I suggested 4-stars; which would hopefully pave the way for the huge Jem'Hadar Battleship at 5-stars)
    Captain division: H.M.S. Bounty (because I think lower divisions should help prepare you for the next one)
    Admiral division: Andorian Battlecruiser Kumari