Home Engineering Room
Options

Surak not getting full bonus % Galaxy phase

Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Engineering Room
Is the correct bonus for surak being applied. seems that a 5/5 immort should get better than 40% on a base build
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • Options
    TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Likewise.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.
    He's acting like he's 1.5x versus instead of 3x
    As even immortalized 4*s are beating him in most cases
  • Options
    I just noticed it too. On the science /command build he comes in under mirror picard and mirror spock. Even at only 3× bonus he should be better than them
  • Options
    um1a1k4lx3ny.png
  • Options
    yvl0yt2hl1zx.png
  • Options
    I have the same thing and I am debating how much I want to play the Galaxy portion now. I would mind Romulan Picard.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is broken. The new troi with med is appearing ahead of surak for a sci or med recipe.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I’m experiencing same thing. Surak not getting the full bonus.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortunately, I got threshold in the faction half and have 4 Sela crew.
  • Options
    Sela, who hasn't come up one single time for me in the build phase and was never a factor in shuttles..
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Surak is only triggering as a 2x crew, not 3x
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    One other suggestion, i’d Change the title to something like “surak not getting full bonus in galaxy portion”. Something so support realizes that it is an issue.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    in galaxy events, the EVENT crew are typically a "10x" bonus and everyone else is a "5x". Surak, indeed, is calculating at the 5x bonus level, instead of where Troi / Picard / Sela are at
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uggh
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Well poo.
  • Options
    So allllll that work for him to be ready to go for this event, immortalized 5/5 to be a power House for the finale...
    (Makes farting noise)
    (Fail loser music from price is right)
    (Following data's idea in "cause and effect")

Just looking forward to the game crashing tomorrow morning at 11:45 to top it allllll off.

• Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    So allllll that work for him to be ready to go for this event, immortalized 5/5 to be a power House for the finale...
    (Makes farting noise)
    (Fail loser music from price is right)
    (Following data's idea in "cause and effect")

Just looking forward to the game crashing tomorrow morning at 11:45 to top it allllll off.

Yep, used a citation to immortalise him for no value in the Galaxy phase. Would like at least some acknowledgement that DB are aware of the issue.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking there was something odd going on there. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    I think it is more than just Surak. I have used Mirror Picard and Mirror Spock quite a bit in the Galazy.
  • Options
    Mirror Picard has definitely ruled the roost on the galaxy part of this event. Sela I had at 2* and getting the 3rd * didn't change how much I used her. Getting the 4th * for event Troi bubbled her up to the top on a few more above 4* Katra McCoy.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragen wrote: »
    I am experiencing the same. I have screenshots to prove it but can't post them as ' I am not not around long enough to post links'......
    Exactly why over a year isn't long enough and inserting an image is 'posting a links' isn't quite clear to me though.

Your profile here had only one star. Adding an avatar to your profile or getting enough "awesomes" would get you to 2 stars. But I have "awesomed" your post, and you should now be able to include images and links. :smile:

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DragenDragen ✭✭✭
    Your profile here had only one star. Adding an avatar to your profile or getting enough "awesomes" would get you to 2 stars. But I have "awesomed" your post, and you should now be able to include images and links. :smile: [/quote]

Thx. Interesting definition of 'long' ... 😁
    v5sa629yse1v.jpg
    ely5rk9b20so.jpg
    xulcu0u91uix.jpg

Sarek and Surak have the same traits and the same DIP, so Surak should get a higher %, but they get the same.
  • Options
    I'm seeing the same thing. I thought it was weird Surak was getting such poor percentages on some of the builds. It made sense once I realized he wasn't getting the full bonus.
  • Options
    Anyone working weekends anymore DB ? Can you respond even just to tell us to stop mentioning this ?

Hello !!!
  • Options
    Why are we building up event characters that do Jack Sierra Hotel Indego Tango ?

He's pretty much of no extra value in this event, he was citationed for this, a proportionate honor refund 12,500 a quarter of his honor cost Seems fair.

I know, you'll discuss it over hot coco and find ways to prevent these things from happening in the future.

• Options
    I was excited to get some good use out of my immortalized Surak this event. He definitely has the wrong bonus though. Trois kicking his a**.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    This is clearly a heinously regrettable mistake. It would probably take at least 50 crew slots for our trust to be even remotely restored. That would certainly be a great starting point at least ;)
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Crummy