Home The Bridge

One Hundred Events

Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
Just some stats on the first one hundred events, for you nerds who enjoy such things.

FORMAT
Faction x48
Galaxy x28
Hybrid x17 [Faction/Expedition x3, Faction/Galaxy x14]
Expedition x7

OCCURRENCE
First Run x80
Replay x20 [Second Run x18, Third Run x2]

TOP CHARACTER FEATURED CREW APPEARANCES*
  1. Data x8
    Jadzia x8
    Janeway x8
    Kirk x8
  2. Geordi x7
    Kira x7
    Troi x7
    Worf x7 [TNG x5, DS9 x2]
  3. McCoy x6
    Sisko x6
    Spock x6 [TOS x5, TNG x1]

*Stats exclude Mirror Jean-Luc Picard from Picard's stats; otherwise, he's #1 with 9 events.

TOP 5 RARE CREW RANK REWARDS
Rifle Janeway x8
Acting Nagus Brunt x5
Deanna Troi x5
Hockey Paris x5
Sniper Ezri Dax x5

Sniper Ezri Dax is particularly interesting given that Ezri has only been in the Featured Crew for one event.

TOP 5 UNCOMMON CREW THRESHOLD REWARDS
Lt Commander Data x8
Major Kira x6
Promoted Sisko x6
Security Chief Worf x6
Enterprise-D Picard x5

MEGA-EVENT RECURRING LEGENDARY CREW
Borg Queen
Kortar
T'Kuvma
Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Surak

FOOTNOTES
Antaak was the Super Rare ranked reward in "The Genesis Wave 2", but was not classified as Featured Crew.
Writer Jake Sisko was classified as Featured Crew in "Ship of Memory", to date the only Rare Crew to have that distinction.

Comments

• Nice job - Kudos! B)

Good read.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually kinda surprised that Sisko and McCoy were in so many events. Those two always seemed kind of unrepresented in the game to me, in regards to their status in the franchise.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    How about adding to that fun list of main crew that has been neglected from those 100 events? Cough... Archer

Is that the list or are there any others.
  • SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Thang you very much for the insightful data. It clearly shows that DB needs to run more galaxy events as they are highly underrepresented compared to shuttle events at the moment. @Shan maybe you can propose this to the team. With a new event type coming up, you wouldn't even have to do two galaxy events in a row to rebalance this.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q-Dos for doing this! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    How about adding to that fun list of main crew that has been neglected from those 100 events? Cough... Archer

Is that the list or are there any others.

Also Kes. Not a very long list at all.
  • It's a bit of disappointing that DB didn't do anything to celebrate this
  • Maybe they’ll do more community rewards like for the 2 year anniversary?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • It's a bit of disappointing that DB didn't do anything to celebrate this

I am pretty sure they had a celebration in their office :)
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good read. Nice list.
  • SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    I bet they will celebrate it. But as we are currently at event 99 the celebration would be a bit early xD. I expect some kind of surprise (like 100 crew slots)...(okay just 10)... :)
  • SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    I bet they will celebrate it. But as we are currently at event 99 the celebration would be a bit early xD. I expect some kind of surprise (like 100 crew slots)...(okay just 10)... :)

... for a price of 1 gallon of your blood each ;P
  • A 10× 5* pack would be nice. I need some extra stars or some new blood in my crew.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for tracking these Travis - is Scotty still the only main cast with just one event? Did we ever get a proper Sulu one?
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Thanks for tracking these Travis - is Scotty still the only main cast with just one event? Did we ever get a proper Sulu one?
    4* Captain Sulu was a threshold reward once. He was one of my first.
  • Pepex82Pepex82 ✭✭
    Just some stats on the first one hundred events, for you nerds who enjoy such things.

FORMAT
    Faction x48
    Galaxy x28
    Hybrid x17 [Faction/Expedition x3, Faction/Galaxy x14]
    Expedition x7

OCCURRENCE
    First Run x80
    Replay x20 [Second Run x18, Third Run x2]

TOP CHARACTER FEATURED CREW APPEARANCES*
    1. Data x8
      Jadzia x8
      Janeway x8
      Kirk x8
    2. Geordi x7
      Kira x7
      Troi x7
      Worf x7 [TNG x5, DS9 x2]
    3. McCoy x6
      Sisko x6
      Spock x6 [TOS x5, TNG x1]

*Stats exclude Mirror Jean-Luc Picard from Picard's stats; otherwise, he's #1 with 9 events.

TOP 5 RARE CREW RANK REWARDS
    Rifle Janeway x8
    Acting Nagus Brunt x5
    Deanna Troi x5
    Hockey Paris x5
    Sniper Ezri Dax x5

Sniper Ezri Dax is particularly interesting given that Ezri has only been in the Featured Crew for one event.

TOP 5 UNCOMMON CREW THRESHOLD REWARDS
    Lt Commander Data x8
    Major Kira x6
    Promoted Sisko x6
    Security Chief Worf x6
    Enterprise-D Picard x5

MEGA-EVENT RECURRING LEGENDARY CREW
    Borg Queen
    Kortar
    T'Kuvma
    Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    Surak

FOOTNOTES
    Antaak was the Super Rare ranked reward in "The Genesis Wave 2", but was not classified as Featured Crew.
    Writer Jake Sisko was classified as Featured Crew in "Ship of Memory", to date the only Rare Crew to have that distinction.

Great Job,

but am I blind, I do not see Picard in the x8 list. I only bring this us as your *mentions he should be at 8.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's excluding the 4x Mirror Picard since Picard variants didn't count.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB, there's still time to give us a surprise before the magical 100th event! *Wink wink* ;);)
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Average Guy is confused. Are we at 99 or 100 events? Which one is actually the 100th.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    2500 chrons in the mail for 100th event.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    While that's awesome, that really throws this Galaxy event into chaos lol
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrons are nice. It will have no bearing on what I want to do in the event. Which is I don't know yet.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I will be saving those chrons for another event, me thinks. This one is going to be a bloodbath.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 chrons may not make that much difference this time lol.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    2500 chrons may not make that much difference this time lol.

When people have saved 50,000+ I'm inclined to agree.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 chronitons in a Galaxy Event will help a whole lot of newcomers get farther with thresholds than they otherwise might, or they'll help players who choose to sit out the event and try to get caught up on their backlog. Would I have preferred a 10x of Elusive Treasures? Sure. But I'll gladly take 2500 chronitons.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 chronitons in a Galaxy Event will help a whole lot of newcomers get farther with thresholds than they otherwise might, or they'll help players who choose to sit out the event and try to get caught up on their backlog. Would I have preferred a 10x of Elusive Treasures? Sure. But I'll gladly take 2500 chronitons.

Will help new players get further in threshold, will help players not using it for the event, and will hurt players looking to rank in the event.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

Captain Sulu was event crew for "Captain's Oath", with 5* Capt. Morgan Bateson and 4* Capt. John Harriman. Bonus crew was Sulus and all Starfleet Captains (the only time all Archers have been bonus crew (Mirror Archer was bonus during that mega)), including Capt Scott and Recovering Spock but not Admiral Janeway.

And I think Scotty does have only one event, with Kes and Archer with 0