Home The Bridge

Jeffery combs event overdue

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
How many Jeffreys could Jeffrey Combs comb if Jeffrey Combs could comb Jeffreys?
bnlntskbvqgt.jpeg

We are long overdue this mega event why? I don’t know I can’t speak for the Devs but can ask for the players we need a Combs Mega Event.

There’s some existing crew to start but which version of Jefferey combs would you choose to be the reoccurring legendary crew for a Mega event? Put your vote in comments.

This poll is for should we have a combs Event?

Jeffery combs event overdue 158 votes

Yes
40%
ADM Fletcher [ET]AviTrekZ•A•P•P ©™[KM]VidemCaptain TFXoiikuData1001RocpileMordackV.Jhamel[TUFG] SiguardIvanstoneNS111111[TLA]  84wbElby780505[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinAntar3sThis Sisko1[SSR] GTMET 64 votes
Absolutely
59%
Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëRabb[7TW] Poots[DC] PrincipiaAmphistaffCloneFor CardassiapbertProsser[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!Captain Sisko [AA]Travis S McClain William T. RikerehmigaKaiteeBigstupidgrin[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorZann Calcore (ISA)Dubstonious 94 votes

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, straight NO!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Make it so
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    No, straight NO!

p1yj9ilinncp.gif
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    No
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    This would be great for a mega simply because of the wide variety it offers. We're not stuck building the same junk over and over like Borg or Klingon months. We must also have Combs from Far Across the Stars beating up a ragamuffin with Marc Alaimo.
  • Absolutely
    Recurring should be Weyoun 6, but Tiron, Mirror Brunt and Kevin Mulkahey would be musts, as well
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • No i would love it theory but i dont have the room for all the combs
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Yes but we need a new Jeffrey Combs with stronger stats. His others are pretty weak.
    Let’s fly!
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Oh great and gracious Q, please answer this prayer.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Oh great and gracious Q, please answer this prayer.

n9cuelsqw0id.gif
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Week 1
    Weyoun 5 legendary
    P'Jem Shran
    Tiron

Week 2
    Brunt FCA legendary
    Weyoun 6
    Krem

Week 3
    Prophet Weyoun legendary
    Kevin Mulhakey
    Tiron

Week 4
    Penk legendary
    Weyoun 8
    Mirror Brunt

3bdnoev7k7hw.gif
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still wanting some mirror events which will get us the rest of the missing Mirrorfolk.
    Mirror Brunt
    Mirror Leeta
    Mirror Forrest
    Mirror Quark
    Mirror Soval
    Mirror Marlena Moreau
    Mirror Sulu
    Etc.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Relevant question: how many weeks would we end up with Acting Nagus Brunt as the 3*? Even if you split time with him and Expedition Shran, that’s a lot of Acting Nagus Brunts to airlock.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Weyoun 6 is an absolute moral imperative.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    So it sounds like it's a universal yes or absolutely yes. I'll start unfreezing his copies now for the event in 2 weeks. It's going to be MEGA!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    AbsoLOOTly! Vorta and antenna power! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • NemoTheBlueNemoTheBlue ✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Absolutely! I'd love to see Weyoun 6 and Mirror Brunt added to the game as they could have markedly different skills and traits to their originals
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yes
    1melcv1xrxlc.jpeg

Sad Shran wants a Combs event :(
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yes
    Forget Hunger Strike I’m going to sit here and do shots till Disruptor Beam comment so @Black Pebble Irish Livers Matter, what blood type are you? *Sizes up, prods flesh
    2kvymik8dx0m.jpeg
    bcpcag8fvyap.gif
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Relevant question: how many weeks would we end up with Acting Nagus Brunt as the 3*? Even if you split time with him and Expedition Shran, that’s a lot of Acting Nagus Brunts to airlock.

We'll have to get some new 3*s. Maybe one of the lame Weyouns that only lived for one episode. Or we can dabble in the non-canon side and get some Mirror Combs.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Amphistaff wrote: »

We'll have to get some new 3*s. Maybe one of the lame Weyouns that only lived for one episode. Or we can dabble in the non-canon side and get some Mirror Combs.

I would 1000% support a non-canon Mirror Shran.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Non-canon versions of Weyoun 1, 2 and 3 who would naturally be a 1*, 2* and 3*.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Absolutely
    Recurring should be Weyoun 6, but Tiron, Mirror Brunt and Kevin Mulkahey would be musts, as well

Yes! Heroic Weyoun 6 for recurring legendary <3
    Agree about the others too especially Mirror Brunt, hoped for him in the Mirror mega.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    4i0lushnlvn6.jpeg

Make it so
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison drinking Weyoun?