Home The Bridge

Jeffery combs event overdue

13»

Comments

• How do I vote “heck, yes!!!”
  • Absolutely
    Who could ever say no to this? People are insane if they do so! Hell yeah!!
  • Absolutely
    I'm still wanting some mirror events which will get us the rest of the missing Mirrorfolk.
    Mirror Brunt
    Mirror Leeta
    Mirror Forrest
    Mirror Quark
    Mirror Soval
    Mirror Marlena Moreau
    Mirror Sulu
    Etc.

And Mirror Nog
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Why hasn't this happened yet?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Jeffrey Combs is God.
  • edited June 2018
    Yes
    I agree, we need a Jeffery Combs event...but i want a Q event more i mean we got...
    zfxp1uccu498.jpg
    a1je02vgfklq.jpg
    llxwdn3bhh5t.png
    4jaxwo7sd7qz.png
    kgr7ghu7rg5z.jpg
    eyeof3aextja.jpg
    ylj8y3sdnnzb.jpg
    94qwc7j35hx9.jpg
    d186994qczqc.jpeg
    And probably more that i havent even thought of yet!!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

jg59lt8i86gz.jpg
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I agree, we need a Jeffery Combs event...but i want a Q event more i mean we got...
    (trimmed)

What about that whole Q Civil War...
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • NilbieNilbie ✭✭
    How was this thread NOT started by Kilana
  • Yes
    Dralix wrote: »

jg59lt8i86gz.jpg

yvzdnncl2i7l.jpg
  • Yes

jg59lt8i86gz.jpg

jg59lt8i86gz.jpg

yvzdnncl2i7l.jpg

Dou....how could i miss those 2?
  • Yes

There are even more than that. There's a lot of Q to go around.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grammont84 wrote: »
    I'm still wanting some mirror events which will get us the rest of the missing Mirrorfolk.
    Mirror Brunt
    Mirror Leeta
    Mirror Forrest
    Mirror Quark
    Mirror Soval
    Mirror Marlena Moreau
    Mirror Sulu
    Etc.

And Mirror Nog

I couldn't find the "No" vote. Sure, it would be ok, but I would rather a Mirror event. Preferably with another chance to get Captain Killy, like the current Augment deal with Picard.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Absolutely
    Nilbie wrote: »
    How was this thread NOT started by Kilana

I sent my henchmen on my behalf, to make it less obvious
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

There are even more than that. There's a lot of Q to go around.

A Q event should include a new Crusher.

Arguing With Q Crusher.

simtbkpfnj0f.jpg
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Necro-ing this old, but amazing thread. We got the Q mega (and many of the cards were spot on). Now it's time for More Combs!
  • Please no lol.
  • Wheres the NO option ?
  • No, thx. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not against more Combs, but which two would you add with an existing one to make an event?
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    I'm not against more Combs, but which two would you add with an existing one to make an event?

There is always room for Liquidator Brunt or one of the remaining Weyoun clones. There's also the Ferengi he played in Enterprise, Tiron (his very first role) and god knows we could come up with more Shran. Who doesn't want a Mirror Shran, or an Alternate Future Starfleet Admiral Shran?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    robownage wrote: »

There is always room for Liquidator Brunt or one of the remaining Weyoun clones. There's also the Ferengi he played in Enterprise, Tiron (his very first role) and god knows we could come up with more Shran. Who doesn't want a Mirror Shran, or an Alternate Future Starfleet Admiral Shran?

I’d agree we could use a few more Brunts - Mirror Brunt would be a good one as would the Liquidator version. Andorian Mining Guild Shran would be fun as a COM/ENG/SEC or DIP/SEC/ENG crew. And I would be 100% on board with a non-canon Mirror or Admiral Shran as well.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Jeffrey Combs is by far my favorite of combs over hair combs, and rooster combs.
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Yes
    Jeffrey Combs is by far my favorite of combs over hair combs, and rooster combs.

What about Honey (Bare) combs? ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely

Kudos for thinking of a comb I had not. That is a tough one. I love honey. Okay, Jeffrey Combs is my second favorite comb to honey combs but it is very close and Jeffrey deserves an event, maybe even a mega. How great would it be to have his characters fighting while DB never acknowledges in the story that they are all played by the same person. It could be a good and funny storyline. A new Grand Nagus Brunt against a new Weyoun that has taken control of the Dominion. The two fighting and we have to choose between the Ferengi and the Dominion with Grand Nagus Brunt, FCC Brunt, Ferengi Krem pushing for the Ferengi and Weyoun, Officer Mulkahey from DS9 ep Far Beyond the Stars, and Penk pushing for the Dominion.
    Let’s fly!
  • Jeffrey Combs is by far my favorite of combs over hair combs, and rooster combs.

Kudos for thinking of a comb I had not. That is a tough one. I love honey. Okay, Jeffrey Combs is my second favorite comb to honey combs but it is very close and Jeffrey deserves an event, maybe even a mega. How great would it be to have his characters fighting while DB never acknowledges in the story that they are all played by the same person. It could be a good and funny storyline. A new Grand Nagus Brunt against a new Weyoun that has taken control of the Dominion. The two fighting and we have to choose between the Ferengi and the Dominion with Grand Nagus Brunt, FCC Brunt, Ferengi Krem pushing for the Ferengi and Weyoun, Officer Mulkahey from DS9 ep Far Beyond the Stars, and Penk pushing for the Dominion.
    There was a Jeffrey Combs event - Peldor Joi, featuring Penk, Weyoun Clone 5, Weyoun Clone 6, and Commando Shran
  • Dingbat1 wrote: »

There was a Jeffrey Combs event - Peldor Joi, featuring Penk, Weyoun Clone 5, Weyoun Clone 6, and Commando Shran

Thank you for saying this, when I saw this thread I thought someone resurrected an old one. Why are people saying a combs event is "overdue"? It's already happened! It wasn't even that long ago. What am I missing here??
  • Yes
    Dingbat1 wrote: »

Thank you for saying this, when I saw this thread I thought someone resurrected an old one. Why are people saying a combs event is "overdue"? It's already happened! It wasn't even that long ago. What am I missing here??

Great actor, great characters. But I don’t think there’s enough left to really support another whole event.