Poison drinking Weyoun?

He can be Re-Animated
  • Jim RaynorJim Raynor ✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Dralix wrote: »
    Poison drinking Weyoun?

He can be Re-Animated

But at some point you are Beyond Re-Animation.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Two stars for mega event

Weyoun 1
    Recovering Shran (with cutted antena)
    Unemployed Brunt
    Holosuite guest
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison drinking Weyoun?

He can be Re-Animated

No need. Vorta are immune to most forms of poison.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    But Vorta are not immune to transporter "accidents."
    Let’s fly!
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I don’t want to say it’s time to call Combs-over, but I know part of the challenge is we’ve already combed through most of the best Combs for 4/5 star crew in-game.

But in a hypothetical world where I’m not all-knowing and perfect (stretch your imagination here), Comb could we introduce that we haven't done so already to make this an appealing event not just for folks in-the-know, but for the 4 people out there who aren't as deeply familiar with the actor?

I'm looking for visually distinct and story-rich Combsmen we don't have in-game.

As an example, an all-Weyoun event introducing more Weyouns could be hilarious, but it's a bit inside baseball for some of our players. So we'd need to weave in an interesting Combs that we haven't seen who'd warrant some 4/5- star attention.

The more succinct and digestible the suggestion, the greater the likelihood it'll get shared, and not brushed aside.

EDIT: This doesn't mean there is any serious plan or discussion around a Combs event. I'm soliciting suggestions as to it could be feasible for POTENTIAL discussion.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    To start, I do believe that you could easily do at least one more weyoun (preferably weyoun 6). He was a hugely critical character who was literally different crew throughout DS9. We are also overdue for another Brunt, either a Brunt, FCS, or my favorite Magnificent Ferengi Brunt. Then you could throw a villain version in Tiron, or just a repeat Shran.

Even outside of an event, Weyoun and Brunt are grossly underrepresented given how prominent they were throughout DS9 and how awesome they were as characters
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cross timeline event that had Shran fighting the Dominion, enter Weyoun. I am sure I could write a complete story around that, including DS9 & TNG stuff that other Combs characters would enter into.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    Weyoun 6 sets his sights on freeing the 'athletes' kept prisoner by Penk, who's done a deal with Brunt, FCA, to protect him in exchange for a cut of a gambling revenue, and Tiron gets caught in the middle when he's buying a hologram of Tsunkatse Seven.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Almost through with all Combs cards? Surely not. Liquidator Brunt, Eliminator Brunt, Weyoun 5-8, Penk, Mono-Antenna Shran, etc. etc.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Absolutely
    We need Weyoun 7, complete with the sound clip of Worf snapping his neck. The portrait could just be his body on the floor or Damar laughing.

Oh, and I’m not sure why @Black Pebble seems to think the game has already exhausted its Combs crew. We’ve still never gotten a primary Weyoun, I think it’s 6 or maybe 5, and as well no Krem, Brunt FCA, Mirror Brunt, or any of the others who have also been listed in this thread multiple times.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    @Bravo @Black Pebble challenge accepted
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    eupm8alfc92x.jpeg

Kevin Mulkahey From “Far beyond the stars” season 6 Episode 13

It is unique in that almost the full cast of DS9 portrays human characters, without their alien costumes, as a rare example of metafiction in the fictional Star Trek universe. Possible Event Reoccuring legendary perhaps?

Not only would this version tie in nicely to the Combs Event it can also be a new collection of Human variants of alien characters from the DS9 series for the vault or future Mega Event.
  • LarxeneLarxene ✭✭
    Absolutely
    We need Weyoun 7, complete with the sound clip of Worf snapping his neck. The portrait could just be his body on the floor or Damar laughing.

Oh, and I’m not sure why @Black Pebble seems to think the game has already exhausted its Combs crew. We’ve still never gotten a primary Weyoun, I think it’s 6 or maybe 5, and as well no Kremlin, Brunt FCA, Mirror Brunt, or any of the others who have also been listed in this thread multiple times.

w04k14u51bso.gif
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    0tm60f68rb46.jpeg
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Poison drinking Weyoun?

He can be Re-Animated

No need. Vorta are immune to most forms of poison.

Just in case
    emja08do2gp7.jpeg
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    One event could work another Archer into the game Shran & Archer take on the Xindi as they saved Earth in one Timeline but there’s Xindi from countless other Timelines to deal with. Can Archer reach the Xindi and make peace?
  • Absolutely
    Argh. Krem, not Kremlin you blasted autocorrect algorithm! Past post corrected, though I’m sure it’s still Kremlin in any references or quoted material.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Yes

Oh, and I’m not sure why @Black Pebble seems to think the game has already exhausted its Combs crew. We’ve still never gotten a primary Weyoun, I think it’s 6 or maybe 5, and as well no Krem, Brunt FCA, Mirror Brunt, or any of the others who have also been listed in this thread multiple times.

Indeed. Weyoun 5 was the main Weyoun in DS9.... he doesn’t exist in STT. Surely a 5*....

Weyoun 6 betrayed the Dominion and sought asylum with the Federation (met Odo to arrange it), so Weyoun 7 ordered the Jemhadar to destroy the runabout with Weyoun 6 and Odo onboard. Consequently Weyoun 6 committed suicide to save Odo.

Anyway.... all of those Weyouns are worthy.... but Weyoun 5 really should be a 5*
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Weyoun 6 is an absolute moral imperative.

Not a combs character, but I think “weekend at Bernie’s Keevan” is a higher priority, from “Ds9: the magnificent Ferengi”
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    There is a prophet Weyoun, hologram Weyoun (from the In the pale Moonlight), Dabooooo Weyoun, baseball card Weyoun.

Then Weyoun 1 as a two star.
  • Absolutely
    [S14] Bri wrote: »

Indeed. Weyoun 5 was the main Weyoun in DS9.... he doesn’t exist in STT. Surely a 5*....

Weyoun 6 betrayed the Dominion and sought asylum with the Federation (met Odo to arrange it), so Weyoun 7 ordered the Jemhadar to destroy the runabout with Weyoun 6 and Odo onboard. Consequently Weyoun 6 committed suicide to save Odo.

Anyway.... all of those Weyouns are worthy.... but Weyoun 5 really should be a 5*

To be completely honest, I’d love to see every single iteration of Weyoun, even 1 through 3. They could run the gamut of rarities and even become their own Cryo-Collection. I mean, why not? DB loves making Dip and Com. characters so it’s a perfect idea.
  • BravoBravo ✭✭
    Absolutely
    Thanks, Q! I figured you would approve :)
  • Absolutely
    Siblin wrote: »
    Weyoun 6 is an absolute moral imperative.

Not a combs character, but I think “weekend at Bernie’s Keevan” is a higher priority, from “Ds9: the magnificent Ferengi”

THIS. And the portrait should be him with his face in the wall.
    "Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Siblin wrote: »
    No

oqjuqlt5vdqb.gif

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    This is next week I heard