Home The Bridge
Options

Community Reward

Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
My OH and I open these packs together and he's currently driving a tractor until midnight so puhhhleeease show me your community reward pulls.....was it worth the (extra long) wait ;) how many of you wait? Sometimes we wait until Monday when the event has finished as a consolation prize. My OH has awesome RNG and mine is abysmal, is yours the same.
I'm too impatient people....help me congratulate or commiserate with you
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

600 honour.

Whoopty 'kin do
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    No.

600 honour.

Whoopty 'kin do

Sorry this made me laugh. You're not terribly impressed then..... :|
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Added another star to Lal and the rest was just honour.
  • Options
    A trail of bodies out of the airlock and 1k honor for me, meh
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Delta Flyer Paris (from behold with Zhantara Odo and Captain Pike) and the rest was honour fodder
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Klingon neelix. So honor.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Another star on Changeling Bashir. You know, the only Bashir that won't be bonus crew during the mega? Yeah, that one.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    All crew I got were already in my freezer.
    I have so many 3/4s at L100 FE... Just once I'd like to be lucky!

So no. Not really impressed :p
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    COP Picard Second Star as well as honor and schems.
  • Options
    Guess its not just me that has rly bad luck then. Its also just about everyone else :D
  • Options
    Elynduil wrote: »
    Another star on Changeling Bashir. You know, the only Bashir that won't be bonus crew during the mega? Yeah, that one.

Yes I had started levelling him up in anticipation, and then realised :|

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    90dd6hb38la4.png
    I didn't have Klingon Torres before so now I have her 1/4.

Can you believe that I have never gotten a legendary behold from a community 10 pull?
    Feels bad man.
  • Options
    Honor
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB got the gold mine, I got the shaft............
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two 4* beholds that gave me my last star on Mirror Sisko and first star on Lal. I’m happy.
  • Options
    I got the traveller in a behold with Maquis Tuvok and Kai Winn, so I am more that happy I was lucky enough to get a legendary.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Another Ras-something to airlock again*. He always runs head first into "my crew quarters are kiiiinda tiiiight right now". Well, + some honor and another level on T'Ong. Or was it other one?

*Unless I get another of him from voyage before his timer runs out... or get somebody more important whom I'll definitely keep.

*Heh, I probably would've froze him right now if I airlocked some other crew instead... but I don't think** I have other fodder cards from that time that I first airlocked him any more, just froze Tash and he was last. And main cast potential event crew take priority anyway, even if some are still at 1/4.

**Actually lets check from memory:
    Redbook - this is new one, one that I had then I long airlocked
    David Marcus - same
    Lon Suder - same for both of his stars
    Apollo - still at 2/4... but airlocking 2/4 over 1/4 is meh, even if you receive 3 more later. Also med which I was pretty low on, though that changed fast and I didn't leveled him anyway.
    Main cast, main cast, more of main cast...
    Harriman - all three of his stars are new. Would also been in cryo if I didn't airlocked that one.
    More main cast.
    And again - both stars of Weyoun are newer than first Berli-something I airlocked. I think they gone through airlock together.
    More main cast.
    And that's it. Rest either were already FE or waaaay much more useful or already in cryo.
  • Options
    Not even as much Honor as usual, 6 schematics in a "Crew" portal is about 4 too manyxt80069bleoe.png
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    700 honor
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Three star fodder, one four star behold that I had all FF. Really getting old but at least it was free.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    800 honor.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Elynduil wrote: »

Yes I had started levelling him up in anticipation, and then realised :|

Same here. :|
  • Options
    Got my last star for Mirror Archer, and a couple of stars for some 3* I lacked. Most productive community pull I’ve had in a while. I’m happy.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the last star for Berlinghoff Rasmussen, which means I got to shove him into the freezer and free up a crew slot. Thank you all.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a behold to add a star to my super rare Dr. Crusher and some schematics.
    Let’s fly!