Community Reward

13»

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    tf6b68o2jqrv.jpeg

3hkozeq7b990.jpeg

Hirogen Schematics, 4* for Gowron, Honor and replicator fodder

@SvenLundgren You would have been better off getting Goran'Agar as his command is really good. Crazy Eyes Gowron is a pain in the Uranus (planet) to level and his stats are terrible when FFFE.

But now he can finish and freeze Gowron to free up a crew spot. I do agree that he is hard to level. I immortalized mine for the Killy event.

Being able to Immortalize and Freeze him to free up a crew slot was the main reason I took him. Then they gave us free crew slots......

Hey, that just means you're a step ahead of the NEXT crew crunch...
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Then they gave us free crew slots......
    I did chose immortalization option in behold AFTER slots. Because 5 free slots would end pretty quickly (and I have about 10 4* useful for Voyages in cryo anyway). Even if I didn't splurged before discount ten more slots would've ended very quickly. Still have Archer in the mail too...
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I had 4 10x premiums and 9 Single Premium pulls saved up that I finally used. Nothing super exciting, one new super-rare (Kurn) and only one super-rare behold (Trader Odo), with two additional stars to two existing purples (Sela and Augment Riker), and all the rest schematics and honor.

r2jfhn7lfp6k.png
    og2z0waj279r.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!