Home The Bridge
Options

Community Reward

Comments

• Options
    Spoiler alert: everybody died ;)
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    T'Rul - good crew, but already immortal'd. Maybe the great material continuum will be kinder next time.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Who came up with the word begold? It's priceless.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    x63nfh0d9c5u.png
    Hi Seven, how nice to meet you here :)

I didn't have Kor but I believe he's pretty good, gotta check his stats, but my crew space is real tight right now. The rest didn't do much. Generally the community pull isn't so good for me, I should leave it for a few days see if the RNG changes but there you go. I do it every time and I still haven't learnt!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey [10F] Belle'Anna *waves*

Yeah I've lurked for a couple of months, since I started playing really as there are so many helpful posts in the forums.
    The OH left his pull (while muttering uncomplimentary stuff about crew slots) i would like to believe my RNG changes if I left it but it really won't. I've noticed my RNG is better when I spend actual dilithium, whereas the OH has muuuuch (like 3 legendaries) better RNG on free pulls.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kor was good and was very active. Until he was not.
    But he's definitely worth keeping!

Looks like around 50:50 for good:meh.

I guess I will have to wait for my next free purple pull: 700 more gauntlet rounds, or 3 weeks' time (whichever comes first)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was excited to get a behold, then the behold's were all FF'd... Blah
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    Zero excitement with the community premium portal pack....3 sets of schematics and 7 crew, one of which was a 4* behold. All 7 crew are immortalized, and the behold was three options that were also all immortalized. 👎🏻
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 4* behold with all ff crew. In total I got 900 honor and 300 schematics for completed ships. :'(
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 3rd Feezal and 100 Tong schematics. Ok for a pack that otherwise had way too many schematics in it.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I got to FF Tash, 800 honor and 1 schematic
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    I think I'm doing alright after about a year or so of playing and then i got 4* purple vie never seen before of Klingon Torres which just shows how many characters i have left to see and collect and the rest honour.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost always from the event pulls, I don't even get a purple behold. Pleasantly surprised when I got a begold. Seriously tough choice between Paris & Trip, since I had none of the options offered (How often does THAT happen?) Finally went with Paris, since he apparently has the best stats between them that I remembered off-hand.

4nq20orafmju.jpg

hfkjrvil3bd9.jpg

and schems... and honor...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Medic Paris - non-behold, my first star for him and I've been looking to get him on my crew for a while now.

2x ship schematics - with one was able to level the 3* NX class ship from 6 to 7.

7x 3* crew - all honor.
  • Options
    Third Star on Torres Fourth on Paris
    bjuxikfuioao.png

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Got a 3rd star for Robin hood Picard as a straight drop, the rest was honor.
  • Options
    Definately becoming a seasoned veteran in the game, 2 purple beholds and all 6 were immortals. Thanks RNG! Managed to get my 828 Sphere to 8/9 though!
  • Options
    ck06ktd0tik5.png

b2q5u6a5gm82.png
  • Options
    bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    For me, probably the last 4 or 5 community rewards have only given me crew that were already FF. This week I managed two beholds so I got a second star on Goran'agar and a fourth star on Romulan Kirk. We'll see what happens next time but at least this week it wasn't all out the airlock.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour for me, no surprises. Glad I have stopped buying packs as I just airlock everything usually.
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    All honor. My first behold where I had them all immortalized. It's downhill from here.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    tf6b68o2jqrv.jpeg

3hkozeq7b990.jpeg

Hirogen Schematics, 4* for Gowron, Honor and replicator fodder
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    tf6b68o2jqrv.jpeg

3hkozeq7b990.jpeg

@SvenLundgren You would have been better off getting Goran'Agar as his command is really good. Crazy Eyes Gowron is a pain in the Uranus (planet) to level and his stats are terrible when FFFE.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    tf6b68o2jqrv.jpeg

3hkozeq7b990.jpeg

@SvenLundgren You would have been better off getting Goran'Agar as his command is really good. Crazy Eyes Gowron is a pain in the Uranus (planet) to level and his stats are terrible when FFFE.

But now he can finish and freeze Gowron to free up a crew spot. I do agree that he is hard to level. I immortalized mine for the Killy event.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your replies. It's been really great seeing everyone else's pulls.

As it turns out the OH has still not opened his as in the last 4 weeks he's pulled 4 legendaries from free packs (one basic 10x, one merit, one free single prem from CS and another one from a single prem from the gauntlet) he's now afraid I'll throw his phone out the window if he gets another :D

It's been great to see I'm not the only one to suffer from RNG. Congrats to those that have recieved great pulls, and may us sufferers have better luck next time. I'm w/o dering what the reward structure will be like for the new event......##everhopeful
  • Options
    Ended up getting The Keeper in a behold. It was a tough one also. The Keeper, Mintaken Riker, Scientist Degra
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    tf6b68o2jqrv.jpeg

3hkozeq7b990.jpeg

But now he can finish and freeze Gowron to free up a crew spot. I do agree that he is hard to level. I immortalized mine for the Killy event.

Being able to Immortalize and Freeze him to free up a crew slot was the main reason I took him. Then they gave us free crew slots......
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017