Home The Bridge

Remaining 5-stars in mega?

We've had Bashir, and Sisko, and we're getting Dax. If this pattern follows, we could be getting a new legendary Kira and O'Brien (we only have 6 Kira's in the game, and 6 O'Brien's if we don't count Smiley).

Which version of Kira and O'Brien do you think would be most likely, most suitable, as the last 2 legendaries of this mega? Or do you think we'll be getting a snazzy new Odo (8 versions in the game)? What's your best guess for the remaining two new super-rares, and who's going to be existing crew? Post your thoughts here!
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revolutionary Kira
    t7inzzkzus0r.jpg
  • Gabriel Bell better be an existing event crew at least once this month! Or else..... (what do i really think im gonna do if he isnt?)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Kira sounds probable. Commander Kira was a very cool addition. If another Kira comes next week I may go for the win
    I'm not sure where this is from, but I love this expression on O'Brien.
    pfy5cz8plyn7.jpg
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabriel Bell better be an existing event crew at least once this month! Or else..... (what do i really think im gonna do if he isnt?)

If he is, how many people will complain that this is a Bells Riots mega event?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabriel Bell better be an existing event crew at least once this month! Or else..... (what do i really think im gonna do if he isnt?)

You mean more than the ones who already have? ;)
    Niners O’Brien...

qzuixlc6pyk3.jpeg

King Brian Boru O’Brien...

5h6lt4euxzur.jpeg
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Revolutionary Kira
    t7inzzkzus0r.jpg
    If they want to keep with toons from the Bell Riots episodes... :p

peefdehxwju1.jpeg

Interesting costume re-use! Never would have noticed that if it wasn't for this thread. :D I actually think O'Brien's wearing the same thing he did in Duet, as well. Were they supposed to be in period costume, or were they just wearing their 24-century civilian clothing? I can't remember...
    Elynduil wrote: »
    Revolutionary Kira
    t7inzzkzus0r.jpg
    If they want to keep with toons from the Bell Riots episodes... :p

peefdehxwju1.jpeg

Interesting costume re-use! Never would have noticed that if it wasn't for this thread. :D I actually think O'Brien's wearing the same thing he did in Duet, as well. Were they supposed to be in period costume, or were they just wearing their 24-century civilian clothing? I can't remember...

Honestly, I forgot that scene! So good..

And I just noticed the costume re-use how apt!
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    My guess would be we have a high chance of getting 2 of O'Brien, Kira or Odo, a medium chance of a new Worf or Quark, and a low chance of somebody else, like Patrick, Garak, Dukat or Admiral Ross.

Anyway, some versions I'd like to see:

Holosuite Heist Kira
    eQGqDvt.png

Hijacking Kira
    Zukxo4j.jpg

1701 O'Brien
    8GL7tD3.png

Klingon Odo
    AIKRBsZ.jpg

Tribble Quark
    K3Mt9Lh.png

Tactical Officer Worf
    rgiQCtc.png

Embok Nor or EV Suit Garak
    VDY1F1O.png

Breen Dukat
    tsiftAy.png
    1701 O'Brien
    8GL7tD3.png

Would love to see him (and 1701 Bashir at some point)

Garak from Rocks and Shoals would be nice too...

et10s99rwt2e.jpg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I actually am not expecting Kira, Odo, or Quark

So far what I expected I got for DS9.
    Who are left on my list O'Brien, Worf, Nog, not sure if Rom is considered Starfleet if so he is on the list. Any others that have made it could be done again.
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I've wanted Admiral Ross to join the game, Patrick or Sarina would be more apropos for the theme of this mega.
    Elynduil wrote: »
    Interesting costume re-use! Never would have noticed that if it wasn't for this thread.

IIRC that costume was used a few more times as well.

We do have her in that outfit already though...
    4y08u38mubat.png
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain Lost is right on the last one.
    We have every other Dukat. We need Breen Dukat.
    Other possible Kira's...

Breen Kira
    uigri7wsgbnx.png

Vedek disguise Kira (and Dax)
    b56ws1cpeinj.jpg

Princess/Camelot Kira
    s6eehxeyte72.jpg

Prophet possessed Kira
    9drkp1che1xy.png

• [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Looks like, yeah ('Homecoming', not 'Duet' - that's the one with Gul Darhe'el the concentration camp war criminal in the brig)

Whoops! Of course you're right... I was binge-watching a bunch of them yesterday, so I guess it just all flowed together...
    @Captain Lost is right on the last one.
    We have every other Dukat. We need Breen Dukat.

I could think of a few other Dukats we could get.

Pah Wraith Possessed Dukat
    wXguS7K.jpg

Battle Dukat
    Mj7u1Rq.jpg

Far Beyond the Stars Racist Cop Dukat
    HDCK9Rl.jpg

And maybe a plain old Gul Dukat
    5ZZNJyz.jpg

We have Pah Wraith3blr4ww4aois.png

Other possible Kira's...

Breen Kira
    uigri7wsgbnx.png

Vedek disguise Kira (and Dax)
    b56ws1cpeinj.jpg

Princess/Camelot Kira
    s6eehxeyte72.jpg

Prophet possessed Kira
    9drkp1che1xy.png

Yes!! Prophet Possessed Kira! I’m all in on that event!

• Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

That is Dukat as the leader of the Pah-Wraith cult from Covenant (DS9 season 7, episode 09). Pah-Wraith Possessed Dukat would be Dukat possessed by a Pah-Wraith from Tears of the Prophets (DS9 season 6, episode 26).

Banjo1012 wrote: »

That is Dukat as the leader of the Pah-Wraith cult from Covenant (DS9 season 7, episode 09). Pah-Wraith Possessed Dukat would be Dukat possessed by a Pah-Wraith from Tears of the Prophets (DS9 season 6, episode 26).

So specific

• I’m predicting captain Terrell as a sleeper. Not an augment nor a ds9 char, but pivotal in Star Trek ii: the wrath of augments.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Gabriel Bell better be an existing event crew at least once this month! Or else..... (what do i really think im gonna do if he isnt?)

Well...i personally wouldn't mind, and we have gotten bell riots bashir as the recurring legendary, and now bell riots dax....
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    How about Kira as Lima Rahl from the episode ‘Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night’ either dressed normally or as a comfort woman? I’m too lazy to post a picture from the episode.
  • Expecting Kira and O'Brien variants, probably Bell Riot. With Bashir as the recurring (makes sense, DS9 and Augment), a Sisko and a Dax, that's 3 of the core 5 DS9 *crew* that had the most focus, so makes sense for the remaining two to be involved.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see an existing Worf and Odo either, maybe Defiant Commander Worf and Stranded Odo. The Worf would make sense as there's a hybrid coming up with another Skirmish, probably involving another attack on DS9, and of the 2 4* Odo's we had Trader Odo as crew a few weeks back.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh I just want a 3* sec kira for the sat and Sunday cadet missions. Also, how about another Worf?
    DB: Do Better