Home The Bridge

Remaining 5-stars in mega?

13»

Comments

• Just lookin through this thread... Star Trek is awesome.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had Bashir, and Sisko, and we're getting Dax. If this pattern follows, we could be getting a new legendary Kira and O'Brien (we only have 6 Kira's in the game, and 6 O'Brien's if we don't count Smiley).

Which version of Kira and O'Brien do you think would be most likely, most suitable, as the last 2 legendaries of this mega? Or do you think we'll be getting a snazzy new Odo (8 versions in the game)? What's your best guess for the remaining two new super-rares, and who's going to be existing crew? Post your thoughts here!

Very rare to get TWO 5* in one Event. Isn't this the third Event of Mega?

Scott

HI Scott the thread was started well before Species 8472 came on the scene lol. So much for my original guesses lol
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if I were a gambling man OP, i'd say your final crew will be the following:

5* Augment Miles O'Brien
    5* Bell Riots Bashir
    4* Mirror Leeta
    4*
    (existing, probably Odo or Kira)

Most megas though have been all new crew on the last event... But could be this as well.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if I were a gambling man OP, i'd say your final crew will be the following:

5* Augment Miles O'Brien
    5* Bell Riots Bashir
    4* Mirror Leeta
    4*
    (existing, probably Odo or Kira)

I heard it's going to be hobo Riker which is a huge disappointment. Of all the crew we get a fake O'Brien and hobo Riker.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to create a new thread on this for later, but for now I'll just say this.

Dearest DB -
    If you want to create new characters not in the universe previously for your stories - fine. I don't care. Others may, but I don't. And since I'm writing this paragraph, mine is the only opinion that matters. Well, my wife's opinion is pretty important. Moreso than mine. I should ask her how she feels about this.

Anyway.

If this made-up O'Brien, as an Augment, isn't the pathetic 'transporter chief lonely O'Brien", there will be an angry mob forming. We the playerbase deserve Chief O'Brien at work, even as an Augment. I'm fine with him swooping in and saving the day and killing Roga Danar in story. He can get the hero arc all day long. But I want him to be the sad, dumpy, lonely transporter chief of the Augments.

Please.

Follow your heart.

You know this is the right decision.

For us, the players.

For you, the makers.

I agree that we really need a Transporter Chief O'Brien. Even if just a 2-star.

And I'd love it even more if they could insert some sort of Chief O'Brien at Work reference in there, maybe as his ship skill. :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'brien! Fantastic!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/