Home The Bridge

Remaining 5-stars in mega?

Comments

• [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    @furyd - There's no more skirmish in this mega. Its Exp/Gal/Fac in the fourth week.
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    First Minister Shakaar is also a likely candidate.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kathryn O'Brian and Kira Burnham, anything less would be sacrilege.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Before reading some of these suggestions I wouldn't be rooting for a new Kira. But now I am! Some favorites:
    Dress uniform Kira
    Prophet possessed Kira
    Colonel Kira

For O'Brien I would favor 1701 O'Brien, to team up later with a new1701 Bashir. Then maybe form a 1701 collection :-)
  • Elynduil wrote: »
    @furyd - There's no more skirmish in this mega. Its Exp/Gal/Fac in the fourth week.

You're right, for some reason I thought it was a Skirmish instead of an Expedition!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empok Nor Garak has been needed for a looooong time
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m predicting captain Terrell as a sleeper. Not an augment nor a ds9 char, but pivotal in Star Trek ii: the wrath of augments.

I wouldn’t be mad about this at all. A lot would be (the “not a DS9 Augment” crowd) but I would be thrilled for a Captain Terrell.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I’m predicting captain Terrell as a sleeper. Not an augment nor a ds9 char, but pivotal in Star Trek ii: the wrath of augments.

I would be perfectly fine with this.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, at the risk of being wrong again, here is what I think the odds are for the last 5* in the Mega event:

Admiral Patrick 25%
    Somebody totally off theme (Augment Janeway, whatever) 20%
    Kira 15%
    O'Brien 15%
    Odo 15%
    Other DS9 (Worf, Quark, Garak, Admiral Ross) 8%
    Other Augment (Who is left? Another Khan?) 2%
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, at the risk of being wrong again, here is what I think the odds are for the last 5* in the Mega event:

Are you taking book on this?
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the thread for this week's event, but is probably better suited for this thread...

I hope Admiral Ross is the last 5*, as the grizzled war veteran swooping in to help save DS9 in its hour of need.... with a new 2*/3* Admiral Patrick as his personal attaché.

Sisko: We are in your debt, Admiral Ross.

Ross: My pleasure. Did the Augments actually think Starfleet would just stand by as they tried to take over DS9?

Patrick: That's a stupid question.
  • EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    5* Gary Seven
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower your expectations.
    Let’s fly!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's See, for the 3*, perhaps Admiral Ross

sgf2e07h15y9.jpg

For the new 2*: Bajoran Militia Officer Neela

grhmodq7gml7.jpg

And the 5* (OF COURSE!) because Voyager started at DS9 – Augment Janeway.

(No artwork, sorry, I'm laughing too hard to concentrate.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

We have Pah Wraith3blr4ww4aois.png

That is Dukat as the leader of the Pah-Wraith cult from Covenant (DS9 season 7, episode 09). Pah-Wraith Possessed Dukat would be Dukat possessed by a Pah-Wraith from Tears of the Prophets (DS9 season 6, episode 26).

So specific

Big difference between the two. One is a cult leader and very much the Dukat we know. The other is a demon controlling him, plus he has red scary eyes!!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Empok Nor Garak has been needed for a looooong time

yesssssss

But I'd also love a Dress Uniform Kira. So that'd work too.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14] Bri wrote: »

We have Pah Wraith3blr4ww4aois.png

That is Dukat as the leader of the Pah-Wraith cult from Covenant (DS9 season 7, episode 09). Pah-Wraith Possessed Dukat would be Dukat possessed by a Pah-Wraith from Tears of the Prophets (DS9 season 6, episode 26).

So specific

Big difference between the two. One is a cult leader and very much the Dukat we know. The other is a demon controlling him, plus he has red scary eyes!!

You know what? You’re right. I apologize. I was thinking they were both of the possessed variety. My bad
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    What this event needs is 5* stripey shirt janeway.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • One of my fleet members picked up an item for an Augment O’brien from the dabo wheel
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my fleet members picked up an item for an Augment O’brien from the dabo wheel

Augment + DS9 = Awesome
    Non-Canon = Pitchforks

<SegFault>

Confused how to react
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    One of my fleet members picked up an item for an Augment O’brien from the dabo wheel

Augment + DS9 = Awesome
    Non-Canon = Pitchforks

<SegFault>

Confused how to react

It'll just be O'Brien with holes in his shirt *shrug*
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to create a new thread on this for later, but for now I'll just say this.

Dearest DB -
    If you want to create new characters not in the universe previously for your stories - fine. I don't care. Others may, but I don't. And since I'm writing this paragraph, mine is the only opinion that matters. Well, my wife's opinion is pretty important. Moreso than mine. I should ask her how she feels about this.

Anyway.

If this made-up O'Brien, as an Augment, isn't the pathetic 'transporter chief lonely O'Brien", there will be an angry mob forming. We the playerbase deserve Chief O'Brien at work, even as an Augment. I'm fine with him swooping in and saving the day and killing Roga Danar in story. He can get the hero arc all day long. But I want him to be the sad, dumpy, lonely transporter chief of the Augments.

Please.

Follow your heart.

You know this is the right decision.

For us, the players.

For you, the makers.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll just be O'Brien with holes in his shirt *shrug*

lxzws12shpxq.jpg

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to create a new thread on this for later, but for now I'll just say this.

Dearest DB -
    If you want to create new characters not in the universe previously for your stories - fine. I don't care. Others may, but I don't. And since I'm writing this paragraph, mine is the only opinion that matters. Well, my wife's opinion is pretty important. Moreso than mine. I should ask her how she feels about this.

Anyway.

If this made-up O'Brien, as an Augment, isn't the pathetic 'transporter chief lonely O'Brien", there will be an angry mob forming. We the playerbase deserve Chief O'Brien at work, even as an Augment. I'm fine with him swooping in and saving the day and killing Roga Danar in story. He can get the hero arc all day long. But I want him to be the sad, dumpy, lonely transporter chief of the Augments.

Please.

Follow your heart.

You know this is the right decision.

For us, the players.

For you, the makers.

Yea, I was waiting for your wife's opinion.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

One of my fleet mates had something for Mirror Leeta on theirs.

• How 'Bout Augment O'Brien?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had Bashir, and Sisko, and we're getting Dax. If this pattern follows, we could be getting a new legendary Kira and O'Brien (we only have 6 Kira's in the game, and 6 O'Brien's if we don't count Smiley).

Which version of Kira and O'Brien do you think would be most likely, most suitable, as the last 2 legendaries of this mega? Or do you think we'll be getting a snazzy new Odo (8 versions in the game)? What's your best guess for the remaining two new super-rares, and who's going to be existing crew? Post your thoughts here!

Very rare to get TWO 5* in one Event. Isn't this the third Event of Mega?

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if I were a gambling man OP, i'd say your final crew will be the following:

5* Augment Miles O'Brien
    5* Bell Riots Bashir
    4* Mirror Leeta
    4*
    (existing, probably Odo or Kira)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if I were a gambling man OP, i'd say your final crew will be the following:

5* Augment Miles O'Brien
    5* Bell Riots Bashir
    4* Mirror Leeta
    4*
    (existing, probably Odo or Kira)

Looks reasonable based on the evidence to me. I'm going to guess Niners Kira will be the existing crew to complete the list.